Ice Latte

Smoke Girl | Coffee Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night was a mature lady, the air was heavy in her warmth and Hyerim was dressed a little ligther for the changing season.

 

"Spring" She mumbled to herself and sketched away on her tablet, it had been a dreadful couple of weeks with minimum work and it was stripping her off her paitence. It was too boring day out day in not being able to do anything, so she started sketching random objects to occupy herself.

 

Smoking and working out can only take as much time as it can throughout the day...or rather days. She looked up at the dark sky, putting the tablet on the table and shrunk into her chair, head hanging backwards. With a loud exhale she closed her eyes, Hakyeon crossed her mind. Hyerim's lips curved slightly, but quickly stopped when she realized it.

 

"Wonder what's taking the boy so long.." She said low to herself and looked up, only to see a tall black figure behind her.   

 

They were both silent, she hadn't expected for him to show up and before she could ask about him her words had already fled out between her lips.

 

"Where's Hakyeon?" Hyerim's tone was monotone, but had a linger of concern. 

 

Leo, who had shown up without her knowing was standing behind her, he had arrived not too long ago and observed her quitely from the cafe as he ordered coffee for both of them. He bit his lip lightly and flickered his gaze to the side, "I last saw him at practice" He said quitely in his timid soft voice, he looked back at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter