Smoke Girl

Smoke Girl | Coffee Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

....

The wind was blowing through her short cut hair, her long bangs that was covering the left eye, swayed up in the wind. One of her fingers ran over the tip of her tongue, the soju flavor was dulled down from the cigarettes she had been smoking earlier.

 

Dressed in black from top to toe, the cold had her wear a chunky cable knit scarf and a facemask.

 

"Well aren't you a cutie" She said, her voice deep as a cat ran up her leg. She petted it for a while and got back up, a cigarette between her long sleek fingers.

 

Lighting the cigarette with ease.

 

She wasn't the typical goodie-two-shoes type of girl, probably the exact opposite actually.  With strong features, possibly looking scary to most people or maybe too intimidating, she was really beautiful and cared a lot for her body although the heacy smoking, drinking and essessive use of coffee didn't show the part.

 

Believing that even doing so, she was still somewhat healthy. 

 

"To pull an all-nighter, or not" She mumbled to herself as she exhaled and smoke slipped out between her lips. 

 

A small chuckle sounded from her as she walked towards a coffee shop. 

 

"Of course either way I need a coffee"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter