Marlboro

Smoke Girl | Coffee Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

....

The VIXX members had a good time, even though Hyerim was there she didn't make much change to her behaviour although she did clarify she wasn't as old as she looked and that she was born in 1994.

 

That said only Hyuk (1995) was younger, Hongbin and Ravi (1993) being one year older than her and so on to Ken, then Leo and Hakyeon was the same age (1990).

 

Hyerim mainly sat and smoked, drinking her coffee inbetween observing them all as they talked and tried to ask her questions, comparing her to Leo due to her silence.

 

Whenever they laughed and joked about it Leo would look at her, with his intense stare but, when they would make eye contact he kept looking away as she would just blankly stare at him. It seemed like a pale pink color formed across his face.

 

Hyerim eventually rose from her seat, Leo following her keenly with his eyes. 

 

"Where you going?" Hongbin asked with a smile, he had gotten more relaxed around her after an hour of talking. "Cigerattes.." She looked around, "You want anything?" She asked, she was going to go to the convenient store anyways. 

 

Leo twitched in his legs about to get up to go with her, but Hakyeon had already seen him make his move and jumped up from his seat. "I'll go with you" He beamed, "I'll get the kids some snacks" Before Leo could say anything Ravi, Ken and Hyuk began listing everything their heart desired from the convenient store.

 

Leo huffed silently to himself and sat down the few centimeters he was apart from his chair, Hyerim nodded and went on with it. Hakyeon following right behind her.

 

...

 

"Isn't it so obvious" Ken laughed, Ravi smiled and kicked his feet up onto the garden table almost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter