14 Coffee's Later

Smoke Girl | Coffee Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...

 

"You know what, I have a friend that actually reminds me a bit of you" Hakyeon remarked. 

 

He was seated near a chimney, Hyerim's clouded figure allured in black and smoke, eyed him slightly. Not exactly replying she just simply nodded and continued smoking. 

 

"You even reply back to me the same way!" He exclaimed with a smile, looking at her, hoping to get an reaction from her.

 

She exhaled and nugded her nose into her scarf, that was all he got from her. Looking the opposite way, pouting in defeat. It did infact entrigue her, enough for the corners of her mouths to twitch.

 

The two of them always met at the odd hour of the night, sitting outside in the negative tormenting degrees. 

 

Hyerim didn't exactly feel bad for Hakyeon, sitting outside, freezing. More found it facinating, it was kinda amazing how oblivious he actually was to the fact that there, at least in Seoul were smoking areas inside of cafes. She didn't mention it, measuring how long he realized it.

 

If it wouldn't become warm before that.

 

...

 

Hakyeon was infatuated with this girl, perhaps he had always wondered what the different members would be like as girls. And it seemed as if he found one that was just like Leo, or- somewhat similar. If you erase the fact she smokes and drinks and perhaps that her voice is almost just as deep set as Ravi's. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter