2. Packs of Cigarettes

Smoke Girl | Coffee Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

...

 

Not completely sure what to say Hakyeon quickly held out his hands to undo her scarf, though she slapped his hands away. In that instant moment, he felt a jolt of annoyance.

 

"I was going to get my own coffee back because you took the wrong one" He said cold and stood up tall in his 1.80cm stance, she grabbed the cup on the table and held it up to him, lowering her other arm. 

 

"I'm sorry, here you go, I didn't drink it yet" She apologized nonchalant and placed the cigarette between her lips, slightly shocked and feeling a bit guilty for snapping at the girl, that didn't do anything wrong. Hakyeon just stood there for maybe what seemed too long, she reached her arm closer to him, "Take it" She said, "I need a free hand to take off my scarf" 

 

"Oh, yeah! Sorry I wasn't really paying attention I've been up for too long" He quickly took the cup out of her hand, the leather grazed his fingers. She took off the gloves and threw them lightly onto the table, untangeling the scarf over her head. It kept dripping coffee all over the ground and a little onto her jacket, she groaned in a low voice and mumbled some swears.

 

Then putting it on a chair behind her for it to dry, she took off her face mask as it also had a few wet coffee drops on it and let it dry. "It's alright" She said, when she noticed he was still standing right infront of her. She held up a couple of wet tissues, "Here" Titling her head over to his wet hand, "Oh shouldn't you use that for yourself?" He shook his hands, she shook her head.

 

"Just take it, I can't use wet tissues on wet clothes" 

 

"Oh..yeah, right"

 

Hakyeon took the tissues, feeling the touch of her icy fingers. She looked away and lit another cigeratte, "Sorry I took your coffee, enjoy it" She said in a 'good-bye' manner, he lowered his head a little and put his cup down on the table wiping off his hand. "Thanks for the tissues" He said, she nodded and exhaled. 

 

...

 

"Did you catch up to her?" The cashier boy asked as he saw Hakyeon nearing the counter, he nodded and placed a hand behind his head. "I just dropped her coffee a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter