Caffe Latte & Co

Smoke Girl | Coffee Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyerim sat outdoors, her clothes of choice was a long black trench coat paired with distressed jeans and black leather boots. Seated in the garden chair at their regular table, resting her torso by the end of her elbows on her knees: arms falling along the open space between her legs, lighting a cigeratte.

 

Her entire body shifted back, head hanging backwards the smoke seeping out through the crack between her lips. A somewhat muffled gasps sounded not far from her, shooting a glance in that direction. Eyes widening from both sides, Hyerim noticed Hakyeon first, looking very sharp and a bit more manly but, accompanied by 5 tall men all in all different from each other.

 

Hakyeon smiled and waved his hand, "I brought my members" He said happily, the guys looked at him with slight concern, were they about to get their souls sold or something. 

 

She moved back to her position and hit the bud with her lips, raising her left hand for them to see. "Let's go take a seat" Hakyeon urged his friends, one of them leaned over, "Are you sure? Doesn't seem like she even knows you" He almost whispered, then 3 of them and Hakyeon noticed how one of them with blonde hair and dark roots with feline facial features, had slowly made his way to the table and taken a seat a few spaces away from the cloaked girl.

 

"I think it's fine, Leo doesn't mind her, you have nothing to fear guys." Hakyeon explained and pushed them forward, "She's really kind!" They eyed each other, Leo and Hyerim made eye contact and greeted each other with semi bows, the others eventually taking a seat each.

 

In the moment they did she pushed herself further away, startling them all apart from Hakyeon, whom simply adjusted his chair and moved closer to her, even though they could read her face, not to come closer to her.

 

She looked around, her eyes looking at the ground, "I don't want to bother you all with the smoke, so I moved out of the wind" Explaining herself, ashing her cigeratte she rose from the chair in all her height. "What do you want, I'll buy it" The members realized she wasn't scary; she was intimidating but, still a normal per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter