1. Coffee

Smoke Girl | Coffee Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...

Hakyeon saw how his breath was appearing like a white hazey fog everytime he exhaled, he fumbled with his cold phone as he found his way to the nearby coffee shop that was still operating at this hour. 

 

"Oh my. They have banana milk latte's?" He said almost too loudly, making a few people turn their heads, clearly tired either from drinking, sobering up or on their way home from or to work. 

 

He lowered his head and pulled up at his face mask, "Sorry..Please proceed with whatever you were doing" He said in a low voice and no one gave a , simply turning back to what they were doing.

 

Walking up to the cashier, he quickly flashed out his stamp card at the guy behind the desk, who had overly bright eyes for someone working at 4AM in the morning. 

 

"I would like to try the Banana milk latte, please" Placing the the card onto the desk, "Alright, that'll be $3.50" The cashier guy said cheerfully, taking the card and placing the last stamp. "Now you can get one for free!" Hakyeon nodded and walked over the espresso  machine, waiting by the little corner for his coffee. 

 

...

 

A dark slender figure made its way up to the coffee shop, you could only see it due to the lit cigarette making weak smoke signals in the distance. 

 

The girl eyed the sign with their brand new flavors, chuckeling under her mask. "Who would even buy that childen's sugar-trash" She said and ashed her cigarette, proceeding to walk inside.

 

The bell chimed loudly as the door closed behind her, as per usual people turned their heads to look only to feel somewhat threatend by the woman before them. Looking like she was a deatheater straight out of Harry Potter, with ice blonde bleached hair peeping out of the hoodie. She shrugged and loosend the knit scarf around her neck, lowered the hoodie and shook her head to adjust her hair.

 

Hakyeon busy with his phone games, didn't notice anyone coming in and just awaited in glee for his coffee. As the cashier and se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter