Dishonesty

Pumpkin Master

Seriously you guys... 60 subscribers already? You're making me update again so soon. I better hurry.
Enjoy! Stay talkative
 <3 ^o^ 

OH and also, there's a video of me and my crew dancing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YncGXNwNbPE


 

 

 

 

Neither Jackson nor Chava are in the Great Hall when It and Mark sit down with the other Hufflepuffs, but of course it's not long until the clique enters the room.
Jackson doesn't come over and Mark is suddenly very focused on his food.

„Are you ignoring him now?“, It whispers loudly. Gruffly, Mark shakes his head.

„No, I just need to gather my energy.“, he replies quietly, glancing at Jackson's back and then grabbing a bun.

„I still think you should tell him. This is getting out of hand“, It says seriously. Mark responds with an inscrutable head motion.

Many stayed up late at Halloween night, so the hall is still crowded although breakfast time is almost over.

At some point even Mark and It are so stuffed that they can't eat anymore. It's time to leave.

„I'm just going to say hi“, Mark states but his hands are a little agitated as he flattens his cloak.

 

„Psht, loverboy is coming over“, Chava whispers flutteringly.

As quick as a flash, Jackson emerges from his cloak cave.

„Is my hair okay?“

„Yeah, it's fine“, Chava assures him while rolling her eyes.

Jackson turns on the bench and sees Mark walking towards them, his cloak with the yellow inner face rocking behind him. The Hufflepuff smiles his cute smile and raises a hand to greet them.

„Good morning“, he says and his voice has that swing to it as soon as he meets Jackson's eyes, that intonation that is so suggestive of what a 'good morning' could be. It makes Jackson wonder what the younger is thinking about now and that further makes his palms a little sweaty.

„Hey, pumpkin master“, he says more confidently than he feels. But his mind is used to acting like this – and so is his body. He quickly grabs Mark's hand to pull him closer. Compliantly, Mark comes into the elder's embrace, bending down to kiss his lips. And how he kisses them!

Jackson's eyes fall shut immediately and he starts feeling the younger's waist, pulling him even closer, making Mark grind on him.

He hears Chava clear but he doesn't care. Mark's taste is just too good.

The younger's cheeks are flushed as he finally parts from Jackson and steps back.

„Flustered?“, Jackson asks with his lopsided grin, but Mark just brushes a strand of hair from his face and winks at him.

„Yesterday was fun but today I need to study. See you at dinner“, the younger replies, ignoring Jackson's remark, and waves happily at everyone on the table. Chava and the Ravenclaw girls wave back at him, but the Slytherin boy seems a little stunned.
Finally, Mark looks at Jackson again. And again he bends down, but this time to whisper in his ear.

„If I'm the pumpkin master, then you're the pumpkin“, Mark says under his breath, letting a finger play over the elder's jaw line. Jackson can only inhale his scent with bliss and gaze at the younger, but as he wants to go kiss his lips once more, Mark is already pulling himself back.

„Bye bye“, Mark exclaims and from the look on his face Jackson is certain that the younger knows how much of a tease he is.

Once Mark is gone, Jackson turns around for his food. But the whole clique is looking at him.

Chava raises an eyebrow. The Ravenclaw girls' eyes are pretty much twinkle with curiousity.

Jackson shrugs and grins at them.

„Well, now I'm also thinking about my between his thighs.“

 

„Oh my God...“

 

„Ew“

 

„Why do you have to be so gross?“

 

„Get a room!“