Regret

Our Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark come out from his room and holding his chest tightly. Thinking about he in love with Jinyoung his heart beats fast. Mark walked toward Jinyoung room, slowly tip a toe not to wake up the younger. When he reach Jinyoung room, he heard the younger talking to someone.

“Omma, we are not like that.” Jinyoung seem like trying to clarify something to his mother.

“Omma… Yes, he said that he will send a gift to you but we are not dating.” Jinyoung seem like angry.

“Yes, we did go to Jeju last holiday but just for two days.” Jinyoung voiced still higher than his usual tone.

Mark remember Jinyoung not spending his holiday last month with them in the dorm. Jaebum said Jinyoung followed his friend and now Mark found the answer.

“Omma, Hongbin-hyung just a hyung not more than that and he treat me like his own dongsaeng after I reject his feeling over me.” Jinyoung need to make his mother clear that nothing happen between them.

Mark opened the door and he saw the younger shocked face.

“Aunty, Mark here.” Mark took the phone from Jinyoung and talked with Jinyoung’s mother.

“Yes, I will take care of him. Love you too, Aunty.” Mark ended the call and Jinyoung frowned.

“Hyung, what are you doing?” Jinyoung took his phone and stared at Mark.

“Hongbin?” Mark irritated with the fact Jinyoung never told him about it.

“Why?” Jinyoung stood up and took his towel.

“You never said anything about him to me?” Mark grabbed Jinyoung hand.

“You straight and I decide myself that nothing more than brother between us.” Jinyoung let their hand clasped but Mark let it go first.

Mark stood up and cared Jinyoung cheeks.

“What if I said that I love you too?” Jinyoung widen his eyes.

“I want to bath, if you have nothing to say anymore, please leave.” Jinyoung hurt, why Mark did this to him.

Mark pushed Jinyoung to the wall and kissed the younger lips, harsh.

“It pretty good to kiss you.” Mark touched his lips and lets Jinyoung go.

Jinyoung regret that he confessed. Now, it seems like Mark plays so much with his feeling as if it meaningless.

“Leave now!” Jinyoung pushed Mark out and the older surprised.

Yugyeom and Bambam woke up to hear Jinyoung shouted.

“Mark-hyung…” The two wiped their eyes and they saw Mark bites his lips.

“Just sleeps guys.” Mark left the room and climbed to his bed.

Jinyoung face was clear in Mark mind, Jinyoung taste is sweet and his lips as what he expect so soft. Mark wonder why Jinyoung pissed off with him, he just confessed to the younger and what he get just a yell. Mark touch his lips and it took all his pride that he kiss Jinyoung. He wonder how they will face each other tomorrow and how the younger will response to him. Mark hope that Jinyoung will accept him.

                Jinyoung leant on the door, Yu

Please log in to read the full chapter