Rainbow

Our Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung was waiting for his manager to pick him but he shocked to see Mark and the other members inside the car. A smile plastered on both lover face, hiding their embarrassed stories last night. Jinyoung sat beside Jackson after the boy pushed Bambam to sit with Mark and Yugyeom at the back. Jaebum can only laugh at how possessive Jackson over Jinyoung.

“Nervous?” Jackson hold Jinyoung hand.

“A little but with all of you with me, it helps a lot.” Jinyoung squeezed their hand.

“Oh… Hyung, Hongbin hyung want to pass something to me and he will contact you.” Jinyoung said to his manager.

“Did you both an official couple now?” Jackson asked eyes concern on Jinyoung.

“Nope, like before we are brother.” Jinyoung looked at Mark from the rear view mirror.

Jaebum can smell something happen between Jinyoung and Mark by the way his best friend shy and blushing face.

“Jinyoung-ah…” Jaebum called and he smirked.

“You such a mood-ruiner.” Jinyoung knew Jaebum did found what he hide.

When they came out from the car, Yugyeom dragged Jinyoung and Bambam away from Mark who is the last one to come out and they was heading to his waiting room.

“Hyung, the dance and the song was good I bet it will be hit.” Bambam said and everyone nodded.

Jinyoung start warmed up his voice but he still cannot hide his nervousness.

“Hey…” Mark stood up and hold Jinyoung waist. Everyone eyes focus on the two members.

Mark hugged Jinyoung and patted the younger back.

“Thank you, hyung.” Jinyoung took a deep breathed and tighten their hugged.

Jinyoung’s manager come with a bouquet of flower with 100 stalks.

“Daebak!” Youngjae laughed when he saw Mark widen his eyes.

“That Hongbin is a hopeless romantic guy.” The manager shook his head but Jinyoung free his hugged from Mark and smell the roses.

“He did.” Jinyoung laughed when his phone rang.

“Do you like it?” Hongbin asked from the other line.

“100 means?” Jinyoung asked eyes on Mark who was biting his lips.

Hongbin opened the door and Jinyoung widen his eyes not expect the older come.

“I love you 100%.” Hongbin opened his arms and Jinyoung naturally come in.

“But I love Mark hyung.” Jinyoung said and it shocked everyone.

Hongbin nodded and he looked at Mark a sign to take good care of Jinyoung.

“I’m going to watch your performance so better made it not bored.” Hongbin pushed Jinyoung from his hugged.

“I’m not going to do that.” Jinyoung pouted and Hongbin flicked his forehead.

“Stopped being a baby.” Hongbin sat next to Jaebum when Mark stopped Jinyoung from pay Hongbin back.

Jackson was analyse everything that happen in front of him.

“Wait, did you both start to date?” Jackson pointed at Mark and Jinyoung and they laughed at how clueless Jackson in the end.

“Sorry but something happen last night so we kind of official now.” Jinyoung linked his finger in between Mark finger. The staff giggled to see Jackson sighed heavily.

Jinyoung was called for cue and he lean a pecked on Mark cheeks before left and everyone chicken at how lovey dovey the new-yet-old couple. When Jinyoung left, Mark quickly change his clothes and s shocked that the staff start to do his makeup and hair.

“What are you doing?” Jackson asked with wide eyes. Mark just smile.

“Are you going as his dancer?” Yugyeom guess and Mark nodded.

Hongbin smiles, compare to what he did Mark was great and worth for Jinyoung to wait until now.

“I never thought you know the choreography.” Jaebum frowned.

“Someone helps me last night, he send my lover dance practice version and I just learn the chorus part.” Mark winked at their dancer hyung.

“Respect you, friend.” Jackson high-five with Mark and the older laughed.

“Now, I wonder how

Please log in to read the full chapter