Confessed

Our Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

“What?” Jinyoung swear he want to take out Jaebum eyes since the older kept on stare at him the whole practice time.

“Nothing…” Jaebum giggled.

“NOTHING!” Jinyoung hold his anger and suddenly the dance room door opened.

“Oh… as we all guess you two will be here.” Jackson coming with the others.

They sat in between Jinyoung and Jaebum, Jinyoung glared at Jaebum from the mirror.

“I smell a cold breeze here.” Youngjae gulps since he saw Jinyoung intense glare at Jaebum.

“Nothing it just someone get a little worked up.” Jaebum tossed another oil to his best friend.

“You better shut up or we will have a tired and wet night.” Jinyoung throw Jaebum his sweater.

Mark just looked at the two best friend and no one in the group can stop them.

“JJ Project sunbaenim, can we go to have dinner now?” Bambam held Jinyoung hand and Jinyoung always fall for the cute Bambam begged.

“I want to eat meat.” Jackson blinked his eyes multiple time to persuade Jaebum.

“Okay, meat for tonight.” Jaebum stood up and walked toward Jinyoung.

‘Be careful not to get caught by me later.’ Jaebum whispered into Jinyoung ears and the younger widen his eyes.

“YAH…!!! I’M NOT!!!” Jinyoung yell and he about to knock Jaebum but a grip from someone stopped him.

“Stop it, let just eat out.” Mark hold Jinyoung hand.

“Ohhh… okay.” Jinyoung hide his shocking face afraid Jaebum again.

Jackson walked holding Mark shoulder, Yugyeom with Bambam laughed side by side and Jaebum with Youngjae being a sweet couple. Jinyoung walked alone at the back and the road to the restaurant seem so far from their company.

“Jinyoung-oppa, can you give this to Mark oppa?” The fan pass him a letter and Jinyoung nodded while took the letter.

Jinyoung sighed. Of course, Mark had many girls love him and Mark did told him about his past lover. Jinyoung distance with s become greater without him notice it. Jaebum notice when he did not heard the younger voice, when he turned around fans was surrounded his best friend.

“Aish, this kid.” Jaebum stopped and walked to Jinyoung and pass the fans. He grabbed Jinyoung hand and brought him back toward them.

“Sorry, my careless.” Jinyoung muttered and Jaebum still hold his hand.

“You’re not alone, Jinyoung.” Jaebum knew since Youngjae come into his life, he could not spent much time looked after Jinyoung.

Jinyoung nodded and Youngjae link his arm with Jinyoung.

“I’m with you.” Youngjae leant his head on Jinyoung shoulder.

Bambam and Yugyeom as a maknae cooked the meat for them. Jinyoung stared at Jackson and Mark who whispered to each other and Jaebum kicked him under the table.

“Yah!” Jinyoung shouted while Jaebum chuckled.

“What happen again?” Jackson asked his same age friend.

“Nothing, you two can continue the talked.” Jinyoung said and Mark looked at Jackson not understand why the younger seem pissed off with them.

“Someone not in mood tonight.” Jaebum hold his laughed but Jinyoung hit him with spoon.

Please log in to read the full chapter