In Love

Our Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

                Jinyoung and Mark make up what they left that night, Mark was happily hugging Jinyoung and he can feel how much the younger fits him. Jinyoung warmly wrapped his hand around Mark waist and he never imagined that this moment would happen to him. They hugged before but not this closed and not with Mark knew his feeling.

“Why you change your mind?” Jinyoung snuggled closer to Mark.

“Hmmm… Thanks to Jackson that I realised that you meant a lots to me.” Mark kissed Jinyoung forehead.

“How?” Jinyoung curious.

“My action not just a brother and I actually I care a lot about you.” Mark smile.

“So, you love me too?” Jinyoung looked into Mark eyes and waiting for Mark to answer him.

“I love you but give me a little time to get used to this.” Mark said and Jinyoung nodded.

“Just treat me like usual if this relationship still awkward to you.” Jinyoung knows it would be hard for Mark.

“Thanks.” Mark let himself drowned into Jinyoung that night.

 

Jinyoung woke up in the morning to see Mark was holding him, tightly. He kissed Mark cheeks before head to bathroom. Mark opened his eyes when he heard the bathroom door closed, he smile and flustered. He cannot believed that he able to sleep with Jinyoung in his hugged. He thought that he might never able to do like that before but now he want to sleep with Jinyoung every day.

“Did you forget your room after taking a bath last night?” Jackson teased when he saw Mark blushed after saw him opened the door.

“I just sort out something with him and I thought it work well. Thanks Jack.” Mark high-five his best friend.

“So, now both of you officially date?” Jackson asked and Mark nodded.

“Yes and I will not gonna made him leave me again.” Mark sound determine to Jackson.

“Now, you know how this will change the whole group and I did not think Jaebum agree with this yet.” Jackson knew Jaebum would not approve Mark easily after the older hurt Jinyoung.

“Yes, I have to admit that Jinyoung hurt because of me. Jaebum always calm him when I hurt him.” Mark sighed.

“Mark, don’t hurt him again. If not you will never able to see him smile to you again.” Jackson patted Mark shoulder. He went out to Bambam room when he heard the shower turn off.

“Morning…” Jinyoung greeted Mark and a pink shade could be seen on his wet cheeks.

“Morning.” Mark stood up and hugged Jinyoung who was half-.

Jinyoung blushed even more.

“I need to wear something first and you should bath before we both got scolded. Today we had meeting.” Jinyoung tried to hide his embarrassing face.

“You look so cute like this. I could not imagine if you love someone else.” Mark won’t let Jinyoung go.

“I will not love anyone else, hyung.” Jinyoung hugged Mark back and they stayed hugged until Jaebum face popped up at the door.

“Can I talk to my best friend for a while and you go to bath hyung?” Jaebum shook his head and Jinyoung smile.

Ji

Please log in to read the full chapter