Words

Our Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

The words longing is not enough to settle Mark heart. Sometime they talked when Jinyoung called Jackson but it hard for him to call Jinyoung first. The group continue grow and their popularity reach at top, they are in the comfort zone. Many fans asked when will Jinyoung coming back but all of them will only smile or give a word ‘soon’. Mark leant his head on the headrest of car seat, while Jackson and Bambam fight at the back.

“If Jinyoung hyung know that you bullied me after he left, I know he will kick you.” Bambam pouted.

“He will not do that since he love me more than you.” Jackson being childish and they both glared with hate.

“Stop fighting boys. You two almost like married couple.” Mark muttered while eyes still close.

“Him?” Both of them pointed at each other.

“I rather not married if Bambam is my other half.” Jackson annoyed voice hurt the younger one.

“Did you hate me that much?” Bambam voice almost like he gonna cried.

“Hey, I’m joking.” Jackson panic and he saw Bambam wiped his tears, looked away.

“Don’t talked to me.” Bambam said and Jackson let a loud regret sighed.

A ring from Bambam phone shocked the three.

“Jinyoung-hyung!!!” Bambam excited voice made Jackson wonder how precious Jinyoung as a hyung to the younger one.

“We are on the way to dorm and Jackson hyung made me cried.” Bambam report to Jinyoung with a smirked on his face.

“Here, Jinyoung hyung want to talk to you.” Bambam gave his phone to Jackson anticipated the older will be scolded by Jinyoung.

“Hello, don’t shout. Yes, I will apologise. How was your work?” Jackson voice was soft and Bambam smile to see this side of Jackson when he talked to Jinyoung. He look at Mark who woke up now and his face full with sadness.

“Of course, I miss you. It almost 2 years and you call me only once a month.” Jackson complaint.

“Do you want to talk to Mark hyung? Yes, he with us. Wait I pass this to him.” Jackson pass the phone to Mark and the older took a deep breathed before said hello.

“I’m fine.” Mark miss that boy so much even his voice made his heart went crazy.

“Yes, I will.” Jinyoung said goodbye after asked Mark to take care of his other member.

After that one called, everyone in the van lost in their own thought. ‘All of us miss him’ Mark conclude.

 

                Jinyoung put his phone on his bag and head to meet Hongbin. The older come to visit him since his album promotion finished. Jinyoung was on leave so he get time to stroll with him. He picked Hongbin in front of the airport.

“No, morning kiss?” Hongbin teased and Jinyoung kissed the older cheek.

“Good morning.” Jinyoung smile and a crinkle under his eyes always made him the cutest person to Hongbin.

“I’m having jet lagged, you need to drive.” Hongbin enter the passenger seat quickly.

“So, childish.” Jinyoung entered his car and drove until they reach his house.

“Omma kept on nagging to pick you from last night. I wonder you or me is his son.” Jinyoung help to carry the luggage.

“Omma!

Please log in to read the full chapter