Lie

Our Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung stand at his balcony, looking toward the city and thinking about Mark words. It has been a month since he left the dorm and live alone but the words Mark said still linger since that night. He always made an accused whenever his team members asked to go out. He sipped his coffee and his manager voiced surprised him.

“I met your members at the restaurant and they said they asked you out but you have schedule.” The manager brought that food for Jinyoung.

Jinyoung walked inside and sighed.

“So, did you tell them I’m off today?” Jinyoung sat on the couch and opened his food.

“Nope but I guess they knew it since I pack another food after eat with them.” The manager shook his head did not understand why Jinyoung lie to .

“I need to make thing clear and not mess around again.” Jinyoung ate while his manager walked to his room.

After finished eating, Jinyoung start read his book and listened to some good music. When he about to take a napped his doorbell rang. He wiped his eyes and walked to the door, he saw Hongbin smile brightly with pack of beers and soda.

“Hello, Baby.” Hongbin hugged Jinyoung and the other smile.

“So, how your preparation for tomorrow?” The older dragged Jinyoung toward the couch and both fall on the seat.

“Preparation was done but my feeling a little worried. It my first time stand alone.” Jinyoung leant his head on Hongbin shoulder.

“You know what, you always said you not good compare to your other members but to me you was great.” Hongbin sneak his arms around Jinyoung shoulder.

“Hyung, I want to ask you about something.” Jinyoung took a deep breathed and a warm kissed on his forehead calm him.

“Mark-hyung said he want to be with me again.” Jinyoung looked at Hongbin, eyes full with worried.

“Do you want an honest or you want to listen what your mind want to accept?” Hongbin cupped his little cute brother face.

“Honest.” Jinyoung looked down, since he know what Hongbin will say.

“Listen to your heart this time.” Hongbin softly caress Jinyoung cheeks.

“My heart?” Jinyoung asked and Hongbin nodded.

“Let drink with me first since this really broke my heart.” Hongbin pushed Jinyoung away and the younger snuggled back with a cute smile.

“I love you the most.” Jinyoung offered the drink to Hongbin.

“A soda for my brother who will has his solo comeback tomorrow.” Hongbin saw Jinyoung pouted face but they drink and talked about lots of thing.

Jinyoung sent Hongbin back to his house that night and some of fans shouted to see the rumours seem to be a reality. Jinyoung put Hongbin to bed before left the apartment and few fans took his picture.

 

“Wow, daebak!” Yugyeom shouted face near the ipad screen.

“Is that my baby brother?” Jaebum look and Yugyeom nodded.

“Fans capture their photo at Hongbin hyung house.” Yugyeom said. Bambam pinched Yugyeom tight and the younger mum his lips.

“I bet they celebrate for Jinyoung first stage tomorrow.” Jackson want to do the same but lately the younger mostly turn downed their offer.

“Jinyoung hyung seem distance after he left this house.” Youngjae sighed and Jaebum looked at Mark who was listening to them.

“Mark hyung, will you okay if we all go to his first stage?” Jaebum asked.

“You guys ca

Please log in to read the full chapter