Heart

Our Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

Morning come and Mark saw Jinyoung in the kitchen.

“Morning.” Mark greeted and Jinyoung smile.

“Help yourself hyung.” Jinyoung out from the kitchen and eat his oat in front of TV with Yugyeom.

“Jinyoung hyung…” Yugyeom start to fight with Jinyoung as usual the two really need to sit far from each other.

“Yah… you are the one who eat my oat first.” Jinyoung acted likes he will hit Yugyeom but the younger hit him first.

“Kim Yugyeom, stop.” Mark came and sat in between the two. He still remember how he treat Jinyoung last night and he heard the younger cried when he pass Jaebum room.

Jinyoung felt awkward since now Mark felt disgust at him.

“Kim Yugyeom, we still not finished.” Jinyoung stood up and left the living room. Mark eyes not leave the younger figures until he disappeared.

“A weird hyung.” Yugyeom mumbled before run to bother Jinyoung again. The shouted from the room gave Mark a hint that they already hitting each other.

Jaebum come out from his room and he saw Mark alone in the living room.

“Where is Jackson?” Jaebum shouted at the older from the kitchen.

“Sleeping…” Mark answered while sips his coffee.

The sound from Jinyoung room made Jaebum walked to their room.

“Park Jinyoung and Kim Yugyeom, remember it morning and grandmother is living downstairs.” Jaebum warning and the two stopped.

Jaebum sat with Mark.

“Jinyoung told me what happen yesterday. So, you really do not have any feeling for him right?” Jaebum said while eating his bun.

“Jaebum, you know I like girls.” Mark thought for a while before answered.

“So, will it be okay if I request you not to come close to him for this time being?” Jaebum words hit Mark.

“Why should I do that?” Mark felt it unfair since he really like Jinyoung beside him.

“Since he need time to forget his feeling toward you.” Jaebum sighed.

“Why he need to forget that? He can continue love me.” Mark said and Jaebum almost curse Mark for his blunt words.

“Hyung, how can he continue love you when he know you will never love him back?” Jaebum stood up.

“It not my mistake. Asked Jinyoung to ignore me instead of you stopped me.” Mark left the house with an angry feeling.

Jackson woke up in the afternoon to see Jinyoung alone in the house.

“Why only you in the house?” Jackson asked.

“Since everyone having their own date.” Jinyoung pouted continue reading his book.

“Mark hyung did not asked you to follow him?” Jackson teased Jinyoung since he thought the two in the end officially date.

“He just reject me, yesterday. So, why we need to go out today?” Jinyoung saw Jackson shocked face.

“Mark Tuan reject your confession?” Jackson took Jinyoung book so they can talk about it.

Please log in to read the full chapter