Chapter 4

Adventures Of A Transfer Student

A/N: Okay so I know this one is kind of short. I'm really sorry, but I had a uni study to attend and I had to shop and I was busy. I know I should have queued it, but I am actually very lazy. Anyways, watch out for foreshadowing. I love to use foreshadowing. It's one of my favouite things. I LOVE FORESHADOWING SO LOOK OUT FOR THAT *cough* soonyoung's mom *cough*

 

“Jihoon!”

Jihoon jolted awake to the sound of his teacher yelling at him. He blushed, earning a hit on the back of the head with a book.

“Jihoon! Stop sleeping in class!” His teacher yelled.

“Yes sir!”

Jihoon felt a hand grab his from under the desk. A note was slid onto his desk discreetly as the teacher was turned to the board.

you okay? He hit you pretty hard.

Jihoon smiled at Soonyoung’s messy scrawl.

Yeah, I’m okay. Why didn’t you wake me up?

You were too cute. Also I tried but you didn’t wake up.

Jihoon hid his smile by ducking his head down, so the teacher didn’t notice. He glanced at Soonyoung, who had turned to the board and started writing notes. He did the same, pulling out his notebook. Thank god he was ambidexterous, because Soonyoung had his hand in a firm grip, and Jihoon didn’t really want to let go.

 

“I’ll have a medium iced mocha and a medium French vanilla, thank you,” Soonyoung said to the cashier at the coffee shop. He payed and then turned to Jihoon.

“Really? French vanilla? You don’t strike me as a person who really likes sweet stuff.”

“French vanilla is nice! It’s tasty and warm.”

Soonyoung let out a little giggle at how defensive Jihoon was of his French Vanilla.

“Calm down, I’m not judging. You just don’t seem the person to like it.”

“Well I do like it. It’s great.”

By this time, their order had finished and Soonyoung grabbed the cups. They headed outside to the park. They sat down on a bench and watched some children on the playground.

“I’d like a child,” Jihoon said.

“First French vanilla, now children? You’re pulling out all the cards today.”

“Well, I’m serious. I’d actually really love to be a dad.”

“Same, I guess. I don’t know, I’m not great with children. I love them and all, I just don’t know how to handle them.”

Jihoon laughed and Soonyoung felt his heart flutter. He didn’t even know why. It just did that with Jihoon.

“I like kids.”

“I do too. They’re pretty cool.”

Soonyoung looked over at Jihoon, who was watching the kids play, smiling. Suddenly, a little girl ran up.

“I really like your hair!” She grinned up at Jihoon.

“Thank you very much! Yours is very nice too!”

“Thank you! Mommy did it for me today!”

Just then, an older woman ran up.

“Oh, I’m so sorry about her. She’s rambunctious.”

“No, it’s fine! She’s delightful.”

The mother smiled and nodded. The little girl waved goodbye to the two boys and let her mom lead her away.

“She was cute.”

“She really was,” Soonyoung agreed.

“That’s why I want kids. I know that, like, it’ll be difficult and they can be stressful, but I really want a kid. Maybe when I’m older.”

Soonyoung nodded. Jihoon sighed, leaning his head on his boyfriend’s shoulder. He was content. He was in a cool park when the leaves were orange and yellow, he was watching kids play, and he had his boyfriend. He also had his French vanilla and we all know that was one of the most important things. He pulled his sweater sleeves further over his fingers and yawned.

"Are you tired?"

"Kind of," Jihoon nodded sleepily.

"Let's go home, come on."

Soonyoung grabbed Jihoon's hand, pulling him up. Together, they walked to Jihoon's apartment, which was very close to the park. They walked in and Soonyoung made sure Jihoon was okay. He stayed until he was sure the younger was asleep in his room. He was about to leave until he thought about one more thing. He glanced inside Jihoon's room. It wasn't as bad as Jihoon described. Quite neat, actually. Quietly, he tiptoed into the room to the side of the bed. He stifled a giggle as Jihoon let out a little sniffle and rubbed his eye. He brushed the other's hair back from his forehead and leaned down, pressing his lips to Jihoon's cheek. He straightened up and took one more look at Jihoon before leaving and locking the door behind him.