Chapter 8

Adventures Of A Transfer Student

A/N SUPER FILLER TIME! This is a big filler. Nothing huge. It's like, 350 words. Sorry.

 

Jihoon let his eyes adjust to the light as he woke up. He remembered where he was and felt a sudden sense of insecurity. He pulled the robe around himself tighter, feeling his face flush, even though no one was around. He found his clothes discarded in a corner and pulled them on, not worrying about how uncomfortable the leather was, or how suspicious he’d look, walking down the street at 6:00AM in clothes like those. He walked out of the building as quickly as he could.

 

As Jihoon reached his apartment. He stopped short when he saw the person standing at his door. His cheeks flushed in shame and his mind turned, trying to think of what he’d say.

“Hey, Soonyoung! Um, what are you doing?”

“I don’t know, just, you know, worrying. It’s a normal thing to do when your boyfriend doesn’t respond to all of your texts. Nothing new.”

Soonyoung’s every word was thick and sharp with sarcasm.

“Look, I was busy, okay? I just, had some business.”

“Yeah? What kind of business?” Soonyoung glanced Jihoon up and down, as if he knew what Jihoon had done. Jihoon’s cheeks flushed.

“Just, come in for coffee or something. I guess we should talk about this.”

Soonyoung just nodded, following Jihoon into his apartment.

 

“Ask away.”

 

Soonyoung took a moment to respond, taking a drink of coffee.

“Well, are we on the same page?”

“I don’t know, what page are you on?”

“The page about a stripper.”

“Same page.”

“Alright, why?”

“Money. I was totally broke and now I’m slightly less broke.”

“Is it just stripping?”
“It was supposed to be.”

Soonyoung raised an eyebrow. Jihoon sighed, resting his face in his hands. He brushed his hair out of his face and proceeded to explain the events of last night. By the end of it, tears were threatening to fall and Soonyoung looked expressionless. Jihoon stood up to set his cup in the sink. He turned around, only to run directly into Soonyoung’s chest. He almost fell, if it weren’t for a pair of arms wrapped around him.

“I’m sorry,” Jihoon mumbled.

“It’s alright.”