Halloween Special!

You Are The One

A/N: this is not following from the events of the last chapter. I wrote this in the spirit of the fun holiday that is Halloween. Enjoy!

 


  

   “Jimin​-ah, hurry up! We're already an hour late," Manager Hoon yelled. I was with her in our room helping her put on these god forbidden tails to complete her cosplay. Jimin had gone over​​ the budget limit and had her heart set on being pop!Ahri for SM's Halloween party. For an hour and a half, I helped her with her makeup and another half hour on figuring out how the nine giant tails needed to be put on. Everyone else had done something simple. I decided to be Sophie from Howl’s Moving Castle.

   “Finally!” Chung Ae let out as we made our way to the group van. “Wait, how am I going to fit with these tails?” Jimin realized.

   “I TOLD YOU NOT TO BE AHRI BUT NOOOOOOO YOU JUST WANTED TO BE DIFFERENT,” Miyoung exclaimed angrily. The good thing was I remembered how to put the tails on so she took them off, put them in the trunk. I pulled out my phone and got myself in the Halloween spirit by listening to music from Tim Burton’s movies.

To Oppa<3: oppa~ what are you dressing up as?

From Oppa<3: you’ll see. What about you jagi?

To Oppa<3: you’ll see ^^ 

  


 

   As we arrived to the building, we had to park somewhere far so I could help Jimin back into her tails then we walked a short distance to the entrance. Photographers absolutely loved her cosplay as she outshined everyone in the party. You’d think that the leaders would want to or should show it through the costumes but Jimin made Miyoung look incredibly plain in her Dorothy costume.

   I’m once again looking for Kyungsoo around a very dim lighted ballroom. Just as I dialed his number, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see a black figure with a huge alien mask behind me. I screamed in literal fear. The person took off their mask and showed an even more horrifying sight.

   “Relax! It’s just me!” Kyungsoo said. I took a step closer and picked out his facial features. “Oppa! You damn near gave me a heart attack!” I playfully punched his arm. He ran his hand up to rub it as he laughed at me. “So you’re a character from Howl. You….–” he stopped mid-sentence. I looked curiously at him and poked my ear out to hear him better. “You look cute,” he finally said.

   I looked away so that he wouldn’t see my face. My heart fluttered and I smiled. “Thank you. You look….–” he smiled at me, “umm… let’s eat! I’m starving!” Hopefully I succeeded in avoiding the topic. He chuckled and took my hand in his as we went to look for food.

  

   We sat together looking around at other people’s costumes. I was quite surprised to see how many people put effort into their costumes. But of course, there was Jimin. “What is she supposed to be,” Kyungsoo said in my ear. I showed him a picture on my phone and explained that I just knew she was a nine-tailed fox girl from a computer game she loved. We laughed loudly as she turned around and hit Chanyeol in the face with one of the tails.

   Heechul looked absolutely adorable in his Anna costume that I was almost jealous. I took countless pictures with most of my sunbaes while Kyungsoo didn’t take that many. My face was starting to hurt from smiling a lot and when he was done with pictures, he took off the white makeup on his face.

   While no one was looking, Kyungsoo grabbed my hand and started walking towards somewhere. “Oppa, where are we going?”

   “Just somewhere private,” he said.

   We got to a dark hallway and my back was against the wall as one of his hands was next to my head. I took a deep breath and my heart rate was sky rocketing. He slowly leaned in and kissed me sweetly and passionately. I started to forget that my mouth was in pain from so many selcas being taken.

   My head tilts and our lips start moving in a better rhythm. His other hand sets itself on my lower waist and pulls himself closer. He gently bites my bottom lip and I accidentally let out a quiet moan. I can feel his lips pulling into a smirk before his tongue plays with mine. I wrap my hands on the back of his neck and brush my fingers in his hair.

   I don’t remember feeling like this before and I sure don’t want this to end. His lips are becoming an addiction and I would catch myself thinking about them a lot.

   Kyungsoo’s hand started going lower down and was right above my until he pulled away. He brought out his phone which seemed to have someone’s number flashing on the screen. “What,” he answered harshly. I can tell it’s Junmyeon because I hear a worried nagging on the other side asking where he is.

   “I got it, hyung. I’m coming.” He hung up and looked at me with apologetic eyes. “Junmyeon hyung wants me to go back.” I smiled at him and told him it was fine. He held out his hand and as he started walking, tugged on his arm and pulled him for a quick kiss – more like a peck – and continued to walk back to the party. My face is red and I’m sure that so is Kyungsoo’s.

   I returned to the hall and stood with Jihye, Byul and Jimin. I try to act normal until Jihye asks me, "Unni, where's Kyungsoo-sunbaenim? We figured you'd be with him." I told them that Junmyeon was getting worried about his whereabouts so he just returned with the others. I didn't lie. He was looking for Kyungsoo. I talked with my girls for the rest of the night as the party went on.

  By the time we got home, everyone had to basically carry Jimin inside because her body was exhausted from the tails being held on her back. Also need I mention that she was a bit drunk, but not as bad as our leader. Byul , "Who knew our leader was a complete light weight." Miyoung swung her arm to try to reach for her but ended up stumbling. Byul laughed and picked her up to their room.

  I quickly change into my pajamas and pass out as soon as I touch the mattress. This Halloween turned out to be the best one that I’ve ever experienced and I was even happier that I spent it with my boyfriend.