First Kiss

You Are The One

  Summer was starting which meant that Lee Soo Man, our chairman, would be having a huge birthday party. Before Europa went for another TV show performance, Manager Hoon took us to a small boutique for us to shop in. “It’s not much and they are kind of cheap but it’s all we can afford for now,” he apologized.

  Some members managed to find nice clothing but not me or Jimin. The dresses were cute but they didn’t seem to attract me. Then I remembered a dress I wore to my school dance a couple of years ago. It should still be at my parents’ house. I called my mom and asked if she could bring it to the dorm tomorrow.

  I started looking through the shoes to see if maybe I can find new matching ones. “You’re not looking for a dress?” Byul came from behind me. “No, I already have one.” I glanced at her arm and saw her holding a cute summer dress in a peach shade. I smiled and returned to shoe browsing.

   “Alright girls, you have five more minutes to look,” Manager Hoon reminded us. I ran through as much as I could until I finally found a pair of short black heels. They had a gold heart sewn on the top. I put them on and they fit in perfectly. Jimin was behind me and I showed them to her. “Oh, those are cute. Are you going to buy them?” “Yeah, better get them now before I lose them.” We all left with our purchases and got to the studio just in time.

         

   After the recording, we went to a street vendor nearby and pigged out on spicy chicken feet and tteokbokki. We had to eat in the van in case some one saw us. Eating the greasy food was amazing. Our diet is really crazy and my skin has become a little pale from the outcome. I’m actually scared to find out if my dress will be too big for me.

   As we were eating Jimin asked me with a slight mouthful, “Are you sure you want to wear that dress? Isn’t it a bit too… oriental?”

   “Really? I think it’s cute.” I pouted.

   “It is, don’t get me wrong. Don’t you have any other dresses?”

   “I think so. I’ll go back home when I can and look.” I asked my manager for the next day off. It’s the day before the party. Doesn’t really give me time to look but it’s also nothing to complain about.

 


 

Kyungsoo’s POV

          I was sitting on my bed watching an American movie and Chanyeol on his computer when Baekhyun walked in. “Hey, Soo-ah. Let’s talk.” I took off my earphones and looked at him, “Sure hyung.” He sat at the foot of my bed. He looked to be happy about something. He’s up to something.

          “So, how is it with Eunsol-ssi?” I knew it. He came in here to embarrass me. Thank god Chanyeol had his headphones on or it would’ve been worse. I raised one of my earphones and he stopped me in the process, “c’mon, answer me.”

          “Hyung, I’m in no mood to be joking around.”

          “I’m not trying to embarrass you I just want to talk.” I can hear the sincerity in his voice. I’m still worried about Chanyeol and if he’ll eavesdrop. “Everything is fine, why?” Baekhyun is picking his words carefully, not something he does a lot. “I just want to make sure everything goes smoothly with you two. You already had a scandal report and it might happen again if you’re not careful.”

          “What do you mean?” I wasn’t grasping on what he was saying. He took a deep breath, “Things didn’t start too well with me and Taeyeon noona. It happened too soon and because of fans, it’s affected our relationship just a little,” he looked at me with worried eyes, “I just hope that nothing will come between you and Eunsol-ssi.”

          “Thank you hyung,” I replied. He smiled at me and tapped on Chanyeol’s shoulder to get his attention. I see a suspicious look on his face. What now? Baekhyun then smirks at me, “So, how are you with Eunsol-ssi?” Chanyeol’s face lit up. I get up from my bed and walk to leave. “Oh no no no. Come back here Kyungsoo-ah~. You should tell your hyungs about your girlfriend.” I walked out of the room. Almost immediately, Chanyeol tackles me on the floor.

          “CHANYEOL-AH GET OFF,” he wrapped his legs around me making sure I can’t move. Junmyeon is sitting on the couch not bothering to get up, “What is going on!?”

          “Kyungsoo-ah, tell us!” Chanyeol yells in my ear. Baekhyun is laughing behind him. “Chanyeol-ah, if you get off right now, I swear I won’t hit you.” I don’t mean it but it’s worth a try. Jongdae walks in and stops to look at us. I look up at him and give him a pleading look. He then looks at a still laughing Baekhyun, “What’s going on~?”

          “Just teasing Soo-ah. Our little brother has a girlfriend~” Chanyeol coos. I’m seriously going to hurt him in his sleep. Right as I got a free hand, Jongdae spoke up, “Chan-ah, let go of him.”

          “Ahh c’mon Jongdae-ah.”

          “Look at Kyungsoo. If you don’t let go now, EXO will have one less member by the morning.” Chanyeol climbed off and looked at me. I made sure to give him a deathly glare to make point of Jongdae’s statement. He walks away with Baekhyun and they’re still giggling about what happened.

          I’m right about to walk back into my room until Jongdae stopped me. “So….Kyungsoo-ah…..do you wanna tell me about your girlf—” “Don’t,” I cut him off and close the door. I take deep breaths and try to control my emotions. I need something to get my mind off this.

          Should I text her? What if she’s busy right now? I check the time on my phone and it’s almost 10 pm. She must be sleeping by now. I send her a goodnight text and lay on my bed. Luckily, she replied back.

Eunsol: Goodnight, oppa^^

          I smiled at the message and fall asleep. I make myself forget the event from just now.

 


 

Eunsol’s POV

  Today is our chairman’s birthday party and I eventually went with the dress I originally planned on wearing. My mother fixed it to fit my body better. My waist hasn’t changed much but my chest did. I made me oddly happy.

   I checked my hair and makeup – which was nicely done by our stylist – and waited for the last three members to finish getting ready. My feet were relieved as I sat on the couch in the dorm living room. “Unni, you look amazing!” Nana commented.

   “She has to so she can impress a certain someone,” Jimin smirks at me.

   My cheeks flush red at the comment. She starts laughing and waves at my face. “Okey, okey. I’m just kidding. Calm down before you’re as red as your dress.” I pout at her and rub my face with the fist of my hands thinking it will make it better. “Alright girls, let’s get a move on it. The party won’t wait for us,” Miyoung demands. Our members take everything we need and head to the SM banquet hall.

 

   Europa and I arrive at the hall, we gasped at the sight of the huge space decorated with bright lights and the colors flashing around. Before entering the actual party, there was a red carpet-like walkthrough SM idols had to go through. Our group gathered together for photos. Once we passed through, I feel vibrations from my purse. My phone had a text notification.

From Oppa: Have you made it to the hall yet?

To Oppa: I just got in^^

  I look around for my boyfriend when he eventually found me with some EXO members following behind. He looked amazing in a black suit and hair styled to the side. Jihye and Jimin stuck by my side speaking to each other.

  “You look—” Baekhyun was quick to cut him off, “Wow! Our sister-in-law looks great tonight~.” I see the restraining look in Kyungsoo’s eyes to not hurt Baekhyun. It was a sight that made me laugh. My best friend then joins the embarrassment and says a similar comment to my boyfriend, “I agree! Eunsol-ah tried to impress especially for you, Brother-in-law.” My face burns up as I wave my hands frantically and glare at her.

  The group leave us red-faced, alone and laughing at the result. They’re dead when we get back to the dorm. A routinely quiet moment is between us. What should I say now? My throat becomes a bit dry and I spot the table with drinks for people to choose. “Do you want to get a drink?” I ask. “S-sure.” As I start heading over, he stops me and gestures to hold his hand. Hesitant for a while, I intertwine my fingers with his. In an instant, butterflies form and start fluttering in my stomach.

  Amber was at the table with Henry next to her. I ran – with Kyungsoo still holding on to me – to her and said hello. “Eunsol-ah, I love your dress! You look so pretty!”

  “Thank you, unni! You look good too!” Her eyes wander down, stops then looks at me, “Did you come together?” she asked me. I froze, unsure of how to answer. Kyungsoo managed to do it for me with a smile, “Yes, noonim.” Amber smiled back at us. “Take a selca with me!” The four of us gathered as she snapped a picture for her SNS. “Thank you~ have fun!” I waved goodbye to her.

         

  An hour passed and it was spent with us having fun together with our members, dancing and laughing. My shoes have been long forgotten from the pain that was conjuring from it. Tonight was turning out to be a perfect night so far. In the middle of dancing, hunger had stricken me and I run to the huge snack table. I eat what I can quickly to go back to my group. As soon as I get back, the exciting party music by Big Bang is replaced by something much slower. It’s coincidentally my favorite song: My Answer by EXO.

  Many people have either paired up or left to sit down. I stood there nervous and hands shaking. Kyungsoo hands out his and smiles at me, “Do….do you want to dance?” I grab his hand and he gently pulls me close to him. I rest my head on his shoulder. At a steady pace, we move to the rhythm of the song. He starts singing along to it quietly and almost unnoticeable. His grip tightens on my hand.

  Unsure if I was imagining things, the lights seemed to have dimmed more than it already was. I kept my head attached to his shoulder because I’m too embarrassed to look at him. He keeps swaying me from left to right and I’m sure he can feel my hands shaking.

   Since I’m facing a different way, I can see a humorous image of Jongdae taking a picture of Baekhyun and Chanyeol slow dancing in each other’s arms with Taeyeon and Tiffany laughing at them. I gave out a small chuckle.

  I feel Kyungsoo shift a little and my physical instinct was to look up at him. My heart is beating faster than before as I stare into his eyes. Never have I ever seen such gorgeous eyes as his. My very own travel around to look more closely into his other facial features. Usually, he has a very cute, flower boy look but tonight, it’s now a handsome and breath-taking person before me.

  The part I focused the most on were his lips. The lips with the distinctive heart shape looking back at me with temptation. Wait, what am I thinking? I look back up to his eyes which are still locked on me. I turn away, blush rising high on my cheeks. He lets go of my hand and cups my face, making me return to his gaze.

  My heart continues at the fast pace and my stomach is filled with butterflies. His other hand rests on my other cheek and he starts to lean in very slowly. Please let this moment go unbothered. He freezes an inch away for some couple seconds before finally kissing me. His lips are as soft as they look and I kiss him back with all of my emotions.

  Unconsciously, my hands raise up to his chest as his drop to my waist. The romantic music is done and party music plays again but we leave it unnoticed. The world seems to have quiet down to us. A turn of the head deepens the kiss slightly and I wrap my arms around his neck as we pull each other closer.

  We eventually pulled away to catch our breath. In my head, it feels as if we were the only people in that room.

  That is until a sneaky Jimin and Chanyeol are standing too close for comfort. We push each other off and our face is flushed red. “Awww Eunsol-ah! How can you show such PDA here?” Jimin says dramatically. Oh dear God, why? “Hey members, Our Kyungsoo just had his first kiss!” Kyungsoo is glaring at the taller boy, hard.

  “Oh my god! This is Eunsol’s first kiss too,” Jimin adds, “Let me take a picture, I feel like a proud mom!” Before she grabbed her phone, Miyoung steps on her foot discreetly. “Leave them alone,” she declared. Jimin pouts and walks away before our leader gets too bossy. All who was left was the beagle line of EXO. I was kind of annoyed so I gave them looks too, regardless of them being my sunbaes. “Waaah, you two are perfect,” Jongdae laughs before guiding s away.

  Yet again, an awkward silence. It doesn’t matter to me this time. I give him a bright smile and wrap my arms around his torso. I can feel and hear his heart through his chest. It seemed to be at the same pace as mine. He smells good too. We stay like this for a long time. Tonight, I finally had my first kiss.

 


 

A/N: Yay, their first kiss!!! Thank you guys for waiting so patiently for this chapter! On the link for the dress Eunsol is wearing, I only used that picture to show you guys what she was wearing. The model does not represent what Eunsol looks like.

 I really hope that you enjoy this fan fic. Tune in for the next chapter!