Conflict

Heart Beat

"Come in." Prof.Kim (I change it to Prof.Kim as Taeyeon and Heechul name later will be confuse) look to the two figures that enter his office.They stand in front of him while lowering their head.

 

"So Taeyeon,do you know what are you doing?" Prof.Kim asks while lifting his left eye brow.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

Now look what have you done!

Prof.kim gonna be mad!!

 

"I just doing my responsibility....d-dad." Said Taeyeon.

 

What?

Did I just heard he said 'dad'?

 

What is going on here?!

 

"And you think that is the best way to do your responsible as a doctor? Kim Taeyeon-ssi?" OMG! What with that face?!!!

 

"I-I--" Taeyeon lost at words.

 

"Kim Taeyeon,you know,we have procedure and rules to do a surgery and you,have broke the rules.So,mind to explain?"

Wowow.

Am I invisible here?

I need to protect Tae!

 

"Prof.Kim,it's not--"

 

"Let him explain by himself,Dr.Hwang."

 

"O-okay..."

I know I shouldn't interrupt.

Gosh.

 

"Kim Taeyeon-ssi?"

 

"Err,I'm...Okay.The patient is having a complication and he need a treatment quickly.I acknowledge it's a Sudden Cardiac Arrest and I guess you know better.This hospital don't have enough cardiologist and I'm the just the one expert in these kind of problems.I guess doctor have said their pledge right?"

 

The way he talk...

Why he talk like he is an expert? I thought he is major in engineering?

 

"Taeyeon-ah..." I whisper to grab his attention but he just smile to me like nothing big will happen.

 

"It's okay..." He whisper back.

 

"Hmm...So your action explain everything.I glad that you did like what you had pledge but still,you break the rules and hospital's policy.Doing a surgery without permission is danger cause if the patient die during the surgery,you will be arrest." 

I'm curious of what he will say later.

 

"You will receive your punishment."

 

WHAT?! PUNISHMENT?!

 

"Prof,it's--"

 

"Dr.Hwang."

 

"I'm sorry." I look down.

 

"Taeyeon,your rest time is over.It's time for you to join me in here."

What did he said?

I don't understand.

 

"Dad~" I saw Taeyeon walk to Prof.Kim and grabs his arm.

 

"You know,I'm really tired after--"

 

"No,Kim Taeyeon.Moreover,you already start your task.Tomorrow,you are officially SMC's cardiologist.No offend."

 

"DAD!"

 

What is going on?

Taeyeon is freaking son of Prof.Kim?!

 

The worst is...

 

HE LIED TO ME???!!!

 

 

* * *

 

Both of us leaving Prof.Kim's office.

 

I don't know why but I feel hurt.

I can't accept the fact that Taeyeon is lying to me.

 

Wait,why would I care?

We don't even that close.

 

Tiffany,this is not you.

 

"Fany-ah,I--"

Before he could finish his words,I left him behind.

 

"FANY!" He chase after me but my legs is so stubborn to stop.

 

It just hurt to be lied by the one you trust!

Oh.

 

I must be crazy to say those words.

 

"Why you wouldn't stop?!" He shout while still chasing me."Tiffany!"

I quicken my pace.

 

Yes,I hate LIAR.

 

"I said stop!" He finally get in my way to stop me.

 

"What do you want again?"

 

"Why you act cool to me? I thought we're okay?" He said.

 

What?! Seriously?!

He can say that after he lied to me?!

 

"I think you are forget about something.Move away." I walk pass him but he grabs my hand.

A sudden electric shock make me freeze.

 

"Tiffany." 

 

Silence.

 

He bring me to face him.

"If it's about just now,I'm sorry..."

 

SORRY?

THAT'S ALL YOU CAN SAY?!

 

I feel like my heart been stabbed a few times by him.

And you know,it's hurt.

 

I want to walk away but he still holding my hands.

 

"Please give me a chance to explain,Fany.I--"

 

"Stop.I hate liar."

With that words,he slowly release my hands.I walk away,leaving him alone.

 

 

'Why this feeling keep bothering me?'

 

* * *

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

"UGH!!!" I shout as loud as I can.

 

"So,what makes you to shout like that in my room,Tae? It's freaking loud!!!" Hyoyeon said in anger but I know he don't mean that.

Later,two persons come inside the room.

 

"What happen? I heard loud scream just now!" Yuri said in pant while Sooyoung hardly find his breath."What's the matter?"

 

"Ask this friend here.He's freaking annoy me with his loud scream!" Hyoyeon scoff.

 

I start to tell them about what happen earlier.Starting from the lunch until my fight with Tiffany.

 

"So,what I heard is true." Yuri said.

 

"What do you mean?" 

 

"I heard from nurse that a crazy stranger is doing a surgery.I don't know it's actually you." He explain.

 

"So,the main problem here is about the surgery or Tiffany?" Asks Sooyoung.

 

"Of course it's Tiffany,pabo!" Hyoyeon smacks the latter on the head.

 

"Ouch! Watch out your hand,Hyo! I've wife to take care!" Sooyoung groans in pain.

 

This is getting me tension.

 

"ENOUGH ALL OF YOU! I'M HERE IS TO TALK ABOUT MY PROBLEM NOT HEARING YOUR STUPID ANTICS!"

When I realise,they all looking at me.

 

"Wow." I heard Yuri.

 

"Ehem.Back to the main point." Hyoyeon break the silence."I think you should not lie to her at first.From what I experienced,she is quite sensitive.Right,Soo?" 

 

"What do you mean?" And now I'm curious.

 

"Once upon a time...live a princess in a-- OUCH! Why are you hitting me?!" Now it's Hyo's turn to be hit.

 

"SERIOUS." I said sternly.

 

"Ignore them,Tae.Here is the story." Yuri clear his throat.

 

"They once lied to Tiffany that they have personal matters to settle while all of us have an urgent meeting.The meeting is not too important so these brat--"

 

"Excuse me,who are you calling 'brat'?" Hyo cuts it.

 

"Shut up.So,these persons here were giving lame excuse so that they would date their couple." Yuri continue.

 

"Then?"

I couldn't help my curiosity.

 

"So,the meeting got cancelled because we don't have enough members but unfortunately Tiffany found them at restaurant,having a double date.Tiffany got mad and they don't talk for a week." Yuri end his story.

 

Err,wow.

I don't know she is a sensitive girl.

Bet that I could have problems in future!

 

"Well,in your case,better you try your best to explain it to her.She hates liar.If you really like her,fix your relationship faster." Yuri said.

 

It leaves an impact in my mind.

 

"I will.Anyway,I will start my work tomorrow." I said.

 

"Tomorrow? I thought you said next week?"

 

"No.It's my father order and it's for my punishment to start early.So,see you tomorrow!" I bid them goodbye before driving back to home.

On the way to home,I keep thinking about her.

 

 

* * *

 

"UWEKK!!!"

 

 

Sooyoung open his eyes immediately after heard his wife's voice inside the bathroom.He look to the alarm clock beside his bed and knowing it only 3 in the morning.

"Aigoo..." Sooyoung drag himself to the bathroom.

 

"Sica-ah,are you alright?" Sooyoung Jessica's back as she hardly throw up everything in the sink.

 

"I-I-- UWEKK!!!" She don't even have time to continue her words.Sooyoung is seriously worried about his wife.

 

"Looks like your nausea have gotten bad..." Sooyoung holds the weak Jessica to their bed.Jessica could only sigh.

"Here." Sooyoung helps Jessica to lie down again on the bed.

 

"Seobang-ah,stay with me..." Jessica pulls Sooyoung to lie down beside her.Being a concern husband,he hugs his wife protectively while Jessica naturally put her head on Sooyoung's chest.

 

"Now get enough rest." Sooyoung said before he drive to the dreamland too.

 

* * *

*kring!!! kring!!! kring!!!*

Sooyoung opens his eyes lazily and pick up his phone.

 

"Yeobose--"

 

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU,CHOI SOOYOUNG??!! WE"VE BEEN FOR YOU FOR ALMOST AN HOUR!!!" Sooyoung's eyes open widely when heard Yuri's shouting in the end of the line.

 

"YAH! No need to shout!" Sooyoung reply.

 

"You better look your clock.It's freaking 10 am! We've meeting with Prof.Kim for God's sake!"

 

Oh no!

Hearing that,Sooyoung quickly prepare himself and head to SMC as soon as he possible.And of course,he eat his breakfast first.As expect,our shikshin.

 

* * *

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

"I'm sorry for being late!" Sooyoung bow repeatly as soon as he enter dad's office.

 

"Take a sit.next time,please be punctual." My dad said and soon we start our meeting.

The meeting attend by GH team.And of course,Tiffany is here.

 

During the meeting,I couldn't concentrate.My eyes are always on her.Everytime we make an eye contact,she avoid it as soon as possible.Suddenly...

 

"Taeyeon? What do you think?" I heard my dad asks me.

 

"Ne?"

 

"As expected,you are daydreaming.Please pay more attention,Taeyeon." I nod.

 

The meeting continue again and still,I can't concentrate.After an hour,the meeting ended.Finally~

 

We dismiss and Tiffany quickly walk out from the meeting room.

 

 

* * *

 

I'm walking with Yul,Soo and Hyo when I recognise a familiar figure with someone.

Tiffany.

 

And Nichkhun.

 

I unconciously walk towards their direction,leaving my friends at the back.Both of them stop talking and looking at me.

 

"Ne?" Tiffany said.

 

"You again?!" Nichkhun said.He look me up and down."What are you doing here? Oh,from looking at your attire,you must be the new intern,right?"

 

What?!

Intern?!

Oh,right! He don't know me.I'm not wearing my nametag yet.Okay...let's just play with the game...

 

"Nichkhun,he's--"

 

"Yes,I'm the new intern here.So,what?" I smirk.

I saw Tiffany is shock.

 

"What?! Is that how lower rank talk to me? Yah,can you see that I'm a doctor here?!" Wow.He is so full of himself.

Relax,Taeyeon...Just play the game.

 

"Then how I should talk to you?"

 

"You're rude! I should bring you to rof.Kim and you will be dead! HAHAHAHAH!"

 

Whatever,crazy.

Let's see who is dead first! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

 

I turn to Tiffany and she is kind of silent.So,I grab her hand and drag her to the rooftop,leaving that so called doctor down there.

 

 

* * *

 

Tiffany's POV

 

"Ouch! Let me go!" I yelp in pain as he grabs my hand too strong.

 

Finally we arrive rooftop.He release my hand.

Why he is bringing me here?

 

"Why do you bring me here?" I asks as I rub my hurt hand.Its red.

 

Silence.He is not facing me.

 

"We need to talk.And this time,I don't want you to cut my story." He said with a serious expression.Wow,it's rare.

 

"Talk." I said sternly.

 

"First thing first,I'm sorry.Sorry for lied to you but I do have reason." He cough.

"I feel uncomfortable to reveal my identity cause later,if everyone know that I'm Kim Heechul's son,they will show to much respect.I feel uncomfortable when everyone are too respect me as the son of SMC owner.I like to have a free talk to them." He sigh.

 

Wow.It makes sense.

Me too,uncomfortable when everyone too respect me.

 

"Second,about my studied.If I said that I'm graduated in medical,heart sursury or whatever it is,you will ask me more!"

 

Well,that's...

 

"So,I'm truly sorry.Really,really sorry.Forgive me,please?" 

I look down to think but he lift up my chin,make me stare into his eyes.

 

Those sincere eyes...

How could I push him?

 

Urgh!!! You are getting crazy,Tiffany!!!

 

"I..."

 

"Please???"

 

Haishh~

 

"Don't do this next time.Okay?" I said and he smiles widely after that.

 

"So,are we okay now?" He excitedly grabs my shoulder and shake me.

 

I just can nod to him and smiles.

 

"YEAY!!!" He jumps dorkily and running like a little kid.Soooooooo cute~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Anyeong readers,

 

Taeyeon finally made up for Tiffany!

And Nichkhun,what do you think about him?

Actually this chapter is kind of short (sorry T.T)

 

Just wait for another chapter~

 

p/s: Don't be a silent reader guys! Speak up! It encourage me to write more!

Bye for now.

 

Proud SONE,

Your humble author.

 

                                                       hCkt1_large_zps01e69117.gif

                                                                                  Uh-oh!