Who is that girl?

Heart Beat

THUD!

 

     Tiffany slowly open her eyes when she heard a loud noise.She take a glance and found Taeyeon is leaning lifelessly on her,who is her back leaning on the wall.Tiffany pretty sure that the loud thud is from Taeyeon's head hitting the wall.Feeling the weigh increase,Tiffany slowly push the latter's body who is already unconcious.

 

     "Omo! What to do?! Haishh...Why you need to faint right now?!" Tiffany panicly try to hold on Taeyeon's body,preventing him from falling on the ground.Although Taeyeon is much heavy than her,she try her best to just endure it.She just need to take him to the car.

 

      Tiffany continue their walk while her left hand on the wall to make her move easier.While her other hand is holding on Taeyeon.

 

Something goes wrong.

 

     Tiffany slowly turn her face and met the latter's face.She have no idea how close their face is.Her heart beats faster.Later,she found out that Taeyeon have such a cute face.Not like other men,Taeyeon look like elementary kid.His eyes,nose and even lips...Tiffany found it very attractive.

 

     Suddenly,she remembers about just now.The moment that Taeyeon leaned in towards her.Their face was just so close.If only Taeyeon not passed out,their lips must be met.Despite the panic feeling,there was somehow a feeling,that she couldn't even know how to explain.Something like...disappoint?

 

Nah,she don't even know.

 

     Tiffany succeed in bringing Taeyeon to the car.Not long after that,she drives to her home.

 

* * *

Taeyeon's POV

 

     Ugh,my head.

Where am I?

I'm not familiar with this place.I'm sure of that.I try to sit straight and my head is killing me.Despite that,I look to my surrounding.

 

Suddenly,the door open.

 

    "Oh,you're awake." A familiar girl is walking towards me.The image is blur,I barely see the girl's face.But I recognise this voice.

"Tiffany?" I frown,try to gain a perfect image of her."Where am I? What happen?" I saw she smiles.

 

    "You're at my house.You were passed out last night.Since I don't know where is your house,I just brought you here." She explains."Are you okay?"

 

I shake my head.

"Nope.My head is killing me." I said while massage my temple.

 

    "I made the hang over soup.Now,go bath.I'll prepare your clothes." With that,she disappear behind the door.

 

I put aside the blanket that cover me and slowly walk to the bathroom.With my head condition,I try to make it slow.After a refreshing bath,I head out from the bathroom with only a towel around my waist.

 

Come to think about it,how can she prepare me the clothes? She is a woman,right?

But the things on the bed kill my thought.

 

I walk closer to the bed and found a white shirt with black pants.

I frown.

 

H-How?

 

* * *

Tiffany's POV

 

"Tae-- OMO!" I quickly close the door and lean on it.

 

OH MY GOD! WHAT I AM DOING?!

I just open the door to call him outside but it turns like this! I saw HIS BODY! What to do?!

 

I barely saw his y abs-- OMG! What are you thinking Tiffany?! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG--

 

      "Tiffany?"

 

"OH MY GOD!!!" I jump in shock as the door open and reveals Taeyeon,in perfect clothes.I look down,not even dare to look his face after what happened just now.

 

ARGH!!! Why are you so dumb? Why are you not knocking on the door first? Now you are in a big trouble! I hope that he don't mad at me.Ah,what to do?!

 

I need to apologise.

Yes! I need to!

 

"Err...Tae..." I slowly look up and found that our gap are so close.I step aback and look up to his face.He furrows his eye brows,giving a 'what' look.

 

"I-I-I'm s-so sorry about earlier.I-I don--"

 

"It's okay." He cuts me.

 

Phew,what a relieve.

 

"S-So,let's go to the dining now.I've made breakfast." While looking down,I walk pass him.I know he is following behind me now to the dining.After take the seat,we start to dig in.While eating,I steal towards him who is eating silently.

He is not mad at me,right?

 

To kill my curious,I ask him.

 

"Tae,are you mad at me?" I ask,not dare looking at him.I can feel that he is looking at me right now.

 

"Why?" He asks.

 

"No.Just...You know,earlier thing..." I nervously arrange my words.

 

"It's okay.It's not that you're looking at my entire body,right? Or.......you are?" He widen his eyes at me.I become panic and froze all of sudden.I can't even utter a word.I slowly look up and our eyes met.But still,I couldn't say a word.

 

       "Just kidding!" He suddenly said and chuckles.I too,chuckle along with him to hide my blush due to the embarrassment.I sigh in relieve as grateful that he is not mad at me.After that,we continue to eat our breakfast.

 

"After this,I will drive you to the yesterday place.You need to take your car as we went here by my car.And...sorry that I bring you to my not-so-nice house since I don't know your place.Yoona forc-- no,asked me to take you as they settel down with the others." He look up to me.

 

       "Thanks.You must be in burden yesterday.Well,it's not easy to tolerate with the drunk Taeyeon.Hehe~ By the way,your house is nice and comfortable." He said and smiles to me.The smile that I found it cute and nice.He have dimples when he smiles and it makes it more attractive.Wait,what are you thinking,Tiffany?!

 

"Oh,thanks." I simply reply him.Then,he asks me again.

 

"You're welcome.By the way,I'm curious about this shirt and pants.How can you have--"

 

"Those are my brother's.This was his house before he went to LA." I cut him before he can even finish his words.I smile awkwardly to him.I hope that he don't think anything else.

 

* * *

 

      After taking Taeyeon's car,both of them head to SMC.Tiffany drives her car and Taeyeon drives his.They arrive at the same time.They then walk together into the SMC building and continue their work.Taeyeon had an urgent surgery while Tiffany is checking the patient's document.

     The day just pass like that.While Tiffany is almost finish her work,she heard knock sound on the door.

 

"Come in." she said.Then,a familiar figure enter her office but she is too busy to look.The person then clear his throat,to grab her attention.He is succeed when Tiffany finally look at him.

 

     "Oh,Taeyeon? What are you doing here?" She suddenly stops her work and look at Taeyeon.She have no idea about Taeyeon presence in her office.She think of something important.

 

"Nothing important.I just want to treat you a dinner as a thank for helping me yesterday.How's that sound?" Taeyeon smiles to the girl.Tiffany is a bit startle by Taeyeon's sudden question but she gladly want.She nods in return and thats make Taeyeon's smile wider.

 

    "But you don't really to.You know,I helped you cause I had to.I gladly like to help you." She said while her hand are still busy with the document.

 

"Haish...It doesn't matter.I'm glad if you want to let me treat you a dinner.Also,we can be more closer and get to know each other." He smiles again.Taeyeon's words just make Tiffany also smiles,revealing her pretty eye smiles.

 

"Okay...since you're insist.Let's go." Tiffany puts the files aside and grabs her hand bag before walk together out from the room.

 

* * *

 

      "Yoong,do you see that?" Yuri elbows his fiance to grab her attention when something caught his eyes.

 

"What?" Yoona intentionally looking at where Yuri look at and later she have the same expression like him.Her jaw drop low.Yuri and Yoona look at each other before looking back at the previous place.And of course,they are hiding behind a wall.

 

      Actually,the things that caught their eyes are Taeyeon and Tiffany,who look so comfortable talking to each other like old friends.The Yoonyul saw them walking together along the hall.Not to mention,but their position are quite...you know,like stalker.

But suddenly,Sooyoung pop up in front of them.Yuri and Yoona almost had their heart jump out in shock.

 

       "Sooyoung!" Yuri said."Why you are here all of sudden?! You make us shock!" Yuri rubs his chest.

 

"What are you doing here? Are you stalking someone?" Sooyoung just guess correctly and get pull by the couple.He had no idea when Yuri cover his mouth and Yoona push him behind the wall.

 

        "Yah,slow down! They might hear you!" Yuri whisper in warning tone,makes the latter feel weird.

 

"Why? Who gonna hear me?" But our Sooyoung is too clueless.

 

"Just shut up!" This time,Yoona warning him.

 

       Yuri stretch his head to peek at Taeyeon and Tiffany but they are already gone.

"Hey,where are they?"

 

"Where are they what?" Suddenly,a familiar voice can be heard behind them.Slowly,they turn their head to the back and once again,their heart almost jump out in shock.They don't expect to see 'they' behind them.The trio become froze at their place.

 

       "What are you doing?" The voice asks again.The person is looking at them weirdly while the other person beside him is expectind an answer.

 

"T-Taeyeon...T-Tiffany...W-We--"

 

"We need to go! Bye!" Before Yuri could finish his sentence,Yoona already grabs him and the dumb Sooyoung together from them.Their behaviour makes the two feel weird but they just shrug it off.Taeyeon glance at his wrist watch and then look at Tiffany.

 

"It's almost 8 pm.Let's go." With that,both of them walk to their own car and Taeyeon leads Tiffany to the restaurant.

 

* * *

 

      "Phew! What a situation!" Yoona pant heavily and breath hard to gain more oxygen after a long run.Both Yuri and Sooyoung also catch their breath.

 

"Almost get caught!" Yuri said after his breath become steady.

 

 "I don't understand! Why we need to run from them?" Sooyoung said in dissatisfaction.He had no idea after being drag by them and were force to run along them.What is the purpose on doing that?

 

     "Yah,pabo.We just stalking them just now!" Yuri knocks on Sooyoung's head.

 

"Eh? Why?" Sooyoung's question just make Yoona groans in disappoint.She don't expect why this man is so dumb tonight.She doubt how Sooyoung could be an ENT specialist.

 

"Yah,don't you feel Taeyeon and Tiffany become more close to each other? They just know each other for a few days!" Yoona said in frustration.

 

     "Oh,that.I realise it too.I saw them coming together to SMC this morning." Sooyoung said.

 

"WHAT?!"

 

* * *

Taeyeon's POV

 

      After the dinner,we both take our own way to go home.

Ah...I'm so happy today.Too many moments that make me couldn't stop smiling.Suddenly I remember what happened at Tiffany's apartment this morning.

Whoa...it was a relieve that I work out.I always work out in US before and successfully have a nice abs.he moment Tiffany burst in the room,I have no idea what to do.I don't even cover my body with the shirt.Talking about the shirt,I take a glance at it.

 

 I thought that this was her boyfriend's shirt but it turn out another way.Phew...

 

      After a long drive,I finally reach home.As I enter the house,I was greet by my parents at the living room.I quickly make my way to them and slump my body on the couch.

 

"Where were you sleep last night? I don't have time to ask you at SMC today." My father asks.

 

Oh my...I forget to inform them what had happen.

 

     "I...Actually,we have some party last night.Yul's plan! Then,we have some drink and Tiffany helped me." I try to explain as calm as I can.I hope that dad won't mad at me.

 

"You mean...Dr.Hwang? Tiffany Hwang?" I nod.Then a long silence engulf us.

 

"Dad...are you mad--"

 

"But you don't burden her,right? You know yourself,when you're drunk,you are--"

 

"You don't mad at me?" I ask in shock.He look so calm when saying that before.

 

"Why? It's okay.I understand.Moreover,I believe Dr.Hwang.She is a kind person.Did you thanks her?" My father asks again.

 

       I nod."Yes,I have.I treat her a dinner just now." I said proudly.

 

"Good then.Oh,by the way,tomorrow we will receive a new cardiologist.She just makes her practical in here.Can you handle it?" Dad's words make me shock.

 

"But dad.."

 

"I put my trust in you.Soon or later,you need to handle the SMC.You're my son." His words left me unspoken.I could just nod to him and later,I enter my room.

 

"Looks like I need to become responsible from now on." I sigh before sleep.

 

* * * 

 

Tok! Tok! Tok!

 

"Come in." Taeyeon said while her hand is busy with the records and documents.

 

"The intern is here." The person who happen to be Taeyeon assistant said.Taeyeon look up.

 

"Tell her to come in." Later,the person get out and another person comes in.Taeyeon not look up yet until the person introduce herself.

 

         "Anyeonghaseyo,I'm the new cardiologist.I make my practical here." 

 

Taeyeon is familiar with this voice.He look up and his jaw drop to see the girl standing in front of him.He stand up and still looking at the latter.

 

"Ji eun?" 

 

"Oppa?"

 

"You're the new cardiologist?"

 

"Yes! And you will guide me here?"

 

"Yes!"

 

Taeyeon walks toward the girl named Ji eun and pull her for a hug.He totally miss the petite girl after a long time not meeting her.

 

       "How was US? You finish study?" Taeyeon pull off and looking at the younger girl in front of him.He pats her head.

 

"Yes,that's why I was post to here to make practical.Oh,I'm so happy to see you,oppa!" She hugs Taeyeon again.

 

"I miss you too,Ji eun."

 

"Yah,oppa! I told you not to call me that!"

 

"Oh,sorry,IU-ssi..." Taeyeon playfully said and then they laugh together.

 

       "Come,I will show you the whole building.Let's go!" Taeyeon drags the petite girl out from his office and make some tour in SMC.When it's reach lunch time,Taeyeon brings IU to the cafeteria and treat her meal.They also catch up on some stories.Sometimes,they are laughing.

 

* * *

Tiffany's POV 

 

       "Ah...I'm so tired." I said as I stretch my hand after a long time of working.Suddenly,the door knock and Yoona comes in.

 

"Tiff,let's grab some meal.Yuri is having a surgery right now and I've no one else except you." I chuckles when Yoona pouts as she asks me to grab the lunch with her.

 

"Okay.Let's go." I grabs her arm and drag her together to the cafeteria.As we reach the cafeteria,we quickly line up.Yoona is busy looking at the food while I'm looking around the cafeteria.Such a shikshin.

 

While looking around,I suddenly remember about that person.

You know....that person.

 

Haishh~ Why I need to remember about him? Just forget him.

 

But action speaks louder than words.I could not stop wandering my eyes around the cafeteria.It is lunch time and why I can't see him?

 

Wait...

Isn't that him?

 

But who is the girl in front of him?

 

      I continue to look at them.I saw he laugh along with the girl and they seem close to each other.

I don't know why but I feel something in my heart.

I never see Taeyeon laughing like that before.he seem so happy with the girl.

 

I snap my thought when Yoona calls me.

 

"Are you alright?" Yoona asks worriedly.

 

"Y-Yeah.Maybe." I mumble the last word.

 

I look back at them.

 

* * *

 

       We need to end the lunch early as Yoona had a sudden case to handle.After finish eating,I walk by myself to my office.But...

I saw them.

I saw them on my way to my office.

 

I couldn't deny that they are really close.I saw the girl push Taeyeon and Taeyeon pull the girl while putting his arm around the girl's shoulder.Later,they laugh together. 

     Without realise,I follow them from the back.And once again,I saw their closiness.

Taeyeon pats the girl's head while smiling.The same smile he gave me yesterday.

 

Just what with you,Tiffany?!

Let them be!

You don't even close to Taeyeon so why you feel so bother with their closiness?

 

Tiffany Hwang,what's wrong with you?