Jelly?

Heart Beat

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

      Aigoo~ IU's presence makes my day happier.When dad told me about the new cardiologist,I have no idea that it is IU.Oh,you must me curious who is she,right? Hehe~ Let me tell you.

      IU was my hoobae (junior) when I was still study there back then.I was on my second year when she just a freshman.I'm the one who saw her first as she was alone and looked blank in front of the campus building.

 

[Flashback]

 

        Taeyeon had just finish his class just now and he don't have any class anymore after this.As he was walking towards the cafeteria,he saw a petite girl wandering around in front of the campus building.His mind said that the girl could be lost so he decided to ask the girl.

 

       "Excuse me,miss.May I help you?" Taeyeon asked as polite as he can in a fluent English.

The girl turned to Taeyeon and look shock,but she then bow politely to Taeyeon.Looking at the latter's action,Taeyeon could guess that the girl is actually a Korean.He tried his luck.

 

"Are you a Korean? I'm a Korean." 

 

"Y-Yes...I'm Lee Ji eun,a new freshman.Nice to meet you,sunbae-nim." The girl introduced herself in Korean politely and even gave a smile towards Taeyeon.Taeyeon returned the smile.

 

"Nice to meet you too.I'm Kim Taeyeon and I'm on my second year here." Taeyeon did the same.Later then,Taeyeon acknowledge that Ji eun got lost in the campus so he helped the girl to find the right one.After the incident,they became more closer and much comfortable to each other.

      When the younger girl had a problem,Taeyeon would lend his hand to help.Same goes to Ji eun.Whenever Taeyeon had something in his mind,she would like to be the ear for him.Taeyeon would bring her to a nice place on semester break,so they have so much memories in US.People would like to call them siblings as they never leave each other.

      Being the same course in Taeyeon,Ji eun or known as IU would like to ask the older one about some certain subjects.Taeyeon don't feel burden at all as he felt it is his responsible as a sunbae and also an oppa to IU.

 

[End of Flashback]

 

       Back to the present time,I acknowledge that IU was just graduated last two month and just come back to Korea to make a practical.Luckily,she was post to here.Ah...what a small world.IU come back to my life and will work with me from now on until her practical done.

 

"Oppa? Why are you looking at me like that?" IU's voice suddenly makes snap.I don't answer her,instead of just giving her a smile.

 

      Oh,I forgot to tell.My parents also acknowledge about IU.They also treat IU just like their own daughter and like my sister since I don't have one.Haishh~ Come to think about it,dad really make a surprise for me!

 

"Oppa!" I look up joltly to her.She frowns as she look at me."You're daydreaming again!"

 

      I chuckle and she pouts cutely.Aigoo~ My dongsaeng~~ Who can resist her cuteness?

 

"Stop it,Ji eun.You're not a kid anymore." I said then giggles afterward.She frownng again and later I receive a light hit on my arm.

 

"You're still not change right? Always violent." I said then receive another hit.I stop right away.

 

"Come on.I want to introduce you to my best friends." I pull her up by her hand and we walk together to Sooyoung's office.

 

       After I heard Sooyoung's voice,I enter his room with IU behind me.

 

"Soo..."

 

"Oh,Tae! And...who is this girl?" Sooyoung look at the girl beside me and frowning,as he curious about IU.

 

"She is IU.The new cardiologist that proceed her practical in here." I said and IU starts introduce herself to Sooyoung.

 

"Oh,I'm Choi Sooyoung,an ENT specialist here also Taeyeon's best friend." Sooyoung smiles while shake hand with IU.

 

"And one more...she was my junior in US." I said,explaining it to Sooyoung.

 

"Oh,that's explain why I saw you look close to each other." He said and then we chuckle.

 

"By the way IU,this man here already married and going to be a father soon.Don't ever try to flirt with him.His wife is scary." I said teasingly but later I receive a glare from her.Sooyoung just chuckles along with my joke.

 

"Oppa! I don't have any intention to--"

 

"Nah,whatever..." I cut her before she could finish and receive a hit."Yah! You!" I smack her head.

 

"You two are like siblings!" Sooyoung suddenly said.          

 

"We're not!" Both of us said in unison and Sooyoung could not help but to chuckle.

 

          After that,we walk to Hyoyeon office.Unfortunately,he is not there.We decide to go to Yuri's.Good that Yuri is in his office,together with his package,I mean,Yoona.

 

"Hey guys,let me introduce you,this is IU,the new practical cardiologist under me.And also,my junior in US." I said to the Yoonyul and they happily introduce each other.

 

"I'm Kwon Yuri,a neurosurgeon.Nice to meet you."

 

"I'm Im Yoona,an audiologist.Nice to meet you."

 

          Well,I think,they can get along really well until they don't even notice my presence here.I clear my throat to grab their attention.

 

"Oh,Taeyeon! Since when you are here?" Yuri said.

 

What? Are they make fun of me.

 

"Yah! Kwon Yuri! How dare you!" I almost curse to him when I heard Yoona and IU chuckle along at me.I glare at them and they suddenly stop.

 

"Is that funny to you?" I said in my stern voice,mostly joke.

 

"You guys are so funny! I couldn't help!" IU reply and later she laugh again.

 

"Well,they always like that,IU-ssi." Yoona said then she laugh together.I could only sigh.

 

"Oh,no need to put the honorifics.I'm okay if you want to call me IU." IU said smilingly.

 

"Call her Ji eun." I said,teasingly.I know IU don't like people calling by her Korean name.

 

"Oppa!" She hits me.Really hard.

 

"Okay.Since you're Taeyeon's dongsaeng,we will call you IU.You can call me unnie instead." Yoona said,patting IU's head.It's a relieve that they get along well.

 

"And you can call me oppa,just like you call Taeyeon." Yuri said.Just then,we walk out from their room to continue our tour.

 

"Oh right.I want you to meet Tiffany." I said to IU on our way to Tiffany's office.

 

"Who is she? Your girlfriend?" IU look at me while wiggling her eye brow,teasing me.I become panic,my tongue froze.

 

"S-She is my friend also.D-Don't s-say anything w-weird." I try to control myself and hide my blush at the thought of it.I loosen my tie as I feel so hot suddenly.

 

"Okay...Fine." She said."Oh,by the way,is Yuri oppa and Yoona unnie a couple? They look quite close though.

 

"Hmm.They're fiance.Aren't they cute?" I said,lookin at IU.

 

"Absolutely."

 

"Come on,faster.We've more to do after this." I hold into her hand and fasten our pace to Tiffany's office.

 

Tiffany's POV    

 

     A few knocks on the door then Seohyun enters but her face look panic.She is catching her breath before explain to me what is happening now.

 

"Dr.Hwang,you have an emergency surgery with Dr.Lee now! Faster!" I let my jaw drop.I quickly clear my table and get ready to the emergency room.Seohyun already run pass me and I also run to catch her pace.On my way,I accidentally bump into someone,no,two person.I look up and froze on my place.

 

I bumped into Taeyeon.

And he is not alone.

 

"Tiffany,are you alright?" His voice snaps me.I divert my eyes to his hand.

 

He is holding that girl's hand.

The same girl before.

 

"I'm okay.I-I need to go.See you later." I glance at him one more time before quickly walk away.

 

'It's okay,Tiffany.You have a surgery to proceed now.Don't ever think about it!'

 

* * *

"What's wrong with her?" Taeyeon scratch his head.He divert his eyes on IU who is looking at the direction of Tiffany went just now.

 

"So,she is the Tiffany that you said just now?" IU look up at Taeyeon.

 

"Well,yeah.Look like she is having an emergency." Taeyeon reply,smiling to the younger one.

 

       "She is pretty." IU said bluntly.Then,she look to their hands which is still connecting."Ah,oppa.My hand.People are looking." She said,currently looking at their surrounding.Taeyeon shocks when he see their connecting hands.He quickly pull his hand from the girl.

 

        A few hours later,Tiffany walk out from the surgery room and sit lifelessly on the chair at the waiting area.She sigh heavily.After a few hours struggling on the patient,she couldn't breath properly now.Moreover,she didn't have a proper lunch during lunchtime.

       For the second time,she sighs again.She look down to the floor.Suddenly she feel that someone pats on her shoulder.She look to that person and quite startle.

 

"What are you doing here?" Tiffany said,mostly in annoying tone.She don't have a mood to talk to this person.

 

"What do you mean? I can be wherever I want,right?" Said the latter.

 

"Nich,I don't want to talk to you righ now,please.I'm tired." Tiffany stand up and was about to walk away when Nichkhun grabs her hand suddenly.She shocks and was pulled down to sit back on her place.

 

        "What? You don't even want to talk to me now? I'm hurt..." He said while pouting but Tiffany don't even want to look at him.

 

"What's wrong with you? Don't you have work to do?" Tiffany once again,annoyingly glares at the latter,hoping that he will give in and go away.But Nichkhun is a stubborn guy.

 

"Then,how about you? You look so busy lately with that new stupid intern." Tiffany know who is he refer to right now.No one else,it's Taeyeon.Nichkhun is still clueless about Taeyeon who is the son of the owner of SMC.Tiffany chuckles mockingly.

 

"What intern? I guess you should watch out for your word,Nich." Tiffany scoff,earning a frown from Nichkhun.

 

"Huh,you should watch yourself.Don't get too close with that stupid intern.I saw him with another new intern just now and not to mention,they look quite close.Holding hands,patting head,hugging..."

 

         Tiffany quickly cuts Nichkhun words.She don't need to hear anymore.She don't know why.

 

"Stop bothering other people's life.I need to go." Tiffany turn away and walks,leaving Nichkhun alone.

 

Her mind is so full of curiosity.

About Taeyeon.

 

And everything.

 

* * *

Yoona's POV

 

Oh no.

Oh,not that.

 

Don't do that!

 

     Well,I'm here is trying to focus on the laptop screen but this creature beside me keep bothering me.He is poking,brushing and caressing my cheek almost the time for God's sake!

 

"Yuri,I'm working here.Could you please stop that?" I said with my annoying tone while my eyes are still on the screen.Phew,finally he stop.

 

For a few second.

Then,he pokes me again.

 

"GOSH,KWON YURI! STOP THAT OR I WILL NEVER LET YOU KISS ME FOR A WEEK!" I give my best killing gaze to him and he stop.For real.I mean,really stop.And bad thing is...

 

He start to be childish and pouting like a little kid.

Did he think that he is still a kid?

 

Gosh,why I'm engaged with this kind of man?

 

I stop my work for a while and divert my eyes to him.He is still pouting and playing with his hand while looking down.

Should I say it cute or not?

 

Maybe not.

 

I move closer to him and put my hand on his.He look up to me.

 

"Baby,I'm sorry,okay? How about,we go dinner after I finish my works?" I look into his eyes.He looks excited.

 

"Really?"

 

"Why not?" I said then cups his face with my both hand.I lean to kiss his lips but suddenly the door open widely,and what worst is...Sooyoung is standing at the door.

 

"Oh,sorry to interrupt but,my wife want to have a dinner with all of us tonight.Can you guys make it?" Sooyoung said,with no mercy.

 

"Oh-oh...We..." Yuri look at me,asking about tonight plan.I just give him a nod.I know it's quite difficult to meet Jessica nowadays.So,this is a good opportunity.

 

"Call!" We both said.

 

"Okay! I will call the other too.See ya!" With that,he close the door.Yuri pull my hand.

 

"So,should we continue what we left?" 

 

I should know what happen next if Kwon Yuri is looking at me with that kind of look.

Gosh...

 

* * *

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

        After telling all of them about tonight plan,I drive straight to home.Well,I don't want to let Jessica get the dinner ready alone.Moreover,she is a month pregnant.I don't want her to do such burden think.Not so long after that,I park my car and walk straight to the door.

 

"I'm home!" I said as I enter the house and close the door behind me.Later,I heard Sica's voice from the kitchen.After putting my briefcase on the couch,I quickly make my move towards her.I stop by the entrance to the kitchen.

 

                     black-kitchen-cabinets.jpg

 

       I really like to see Sica cooking from behind.When she do that,she look so adorable.Maybe because I'm a shikshin,I love people who cook to me.Actually,Sica really don't know how to cook back then.After married with me,she learn little by little from my mom because she know I love to eat.And even now,she is an expert in cooking!

 

"Oh,why are you standing there?" Sica see me and smiles while her hand is still busy cutting the vegetable.She look so busy though.I reply her smile while still leaning on the wall.

 

"Go bath.I will take care of this.I know you're tired." She said while light up the stove.I walk towards her and hug her from behind.

"Oh,Sooyoung-ah? What happen?" She said,currently froze in my embrace.

 

"Nothing." I said.I put my chin on her shoulder and sniff to her scent."You smell so nice..." I plant a kiss on her sensitive spot,her neck.She moan a bit,but later she pull herself out from my embrace.

 

"Aigoo my husband~ Tired? Just go bath.I will finish this soon." She said while her hand is hanging around my neck,looking straight into my eyes.I put both of my hands on her waist.

 

Gosh,that addictive look...

Her smile is something that I can resist or get bored.

 

"Okay my wife~ I will." I said,pinching softly her nose.Just then I bend lower,until my eye level reach her tummy.

 

          "Anyeong my baby~ Daddy's here.How are you? Did you behave to mommy today?" I refer that to our baby in Sica's tummy.It still the first month so Sica's tummy still like always.

 

"Silly." I heard Sica's soft chuckle and her hand is caressing my head.I look up to her and flash my sweetest smile to her.I get up and cup her face.

 

"I will help you later.I love you." I peck on her lips before make my way to our bedroom.

 

* * *

An hour later...

 

                                                          50b1c049f56069dc5cef7e0509f90153.jpg

                                                                           Soosica's house 

 

Ding Dong~

 

     Sooyoung quickly run to the front door to greet his friends.As soon as he open the door,he was greet by Yoonyul,Hyohyun and Tiffany.He frown and that make the other curious.

 

"Why? Something wrong?" Yuri asks concernly at the tall one.Sooyoung eyes still looking at the surrounding,try to find at this certain person.

 

"Oh,nothing.Come in." Sooyoung gesture all of them to enter the house.Before he close the door,he look to the outside once again before close the door.

 

"Take a sit guys.Make yourself home." Sooyoung said and he too,sit on the single couch.

 

        nice-house-interior-argentina_75844.jpg

                                                          Soosica's living room (Nice right? ^^)

 

"It have been a long time since we came here." Hyoyeon said.Later then,Jessica walk down the stairs.Sooyoung who saw it,quickly make his way to his wife to help her.He takes her hand and walk together towards the others.

 

"Hi,guys! Nice to meet you!" Jessica said smilingly.She sit beside her husband.

 

"Aigoo~ Sica can really become a princess if Sooyoung treat her like that everytime." Yoona said,makes the whole house laugh.

 

"What do you mean? She is already a princess!" Sooyoung said,mostly joke.

 

"Whoa~~~~" The whole house start teasing him while Jessica is having a hard time hiding her blush.

 

"Waa,SIca is blushing!" Yuri said out loud and all eyes are on Jessica,makes the latter blush harder.

 

"Yah,black pearl! Mind your own girl!" Sooyoung jokes while his hand is around Jessica's waist.

 

"Yah,you two! Stop bickering like a child!" Tiffany said and the whole house echoed with laughter again.

 

"Ugh,you guys make my stomach hurt.Where is the toilet?" Jessica point the way and Hyoyeon quickly make his move before he make a trouble.

 

"Yeah,whatever~ By the way,where is Taeyeon? Isn't he coming?" Sooyoung suddenly asks.

 

            Yes.He already told Taeyeon about tonight dinner plan and he already said that he will join but...until now,none of them saw the midget.

"Oh,he said he will be a little late.He need to take care of IU first." Yuri said and all eyes are on him.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

        "Oh,he said he will be a little late.He need to take care of IU first."

 

Who the hell is IU? Why all of them look like they already knew her? And why I'm the one who don't know who is she?

 

Wait,Tiffany?

One by one!

 

But still,I'm clueless.

 

"It's okay.Let's wait for him first before we eat." Sooyoung said.then,they start to chat but only me that don't bother to talk.My head is full with question and I need the answer!

 

But...

I won't suddenly ask about that IU girl.

It would be really weird and awkward too.

 

"Tiffany? Oh Tiffany~ Earth to Tiffany!"

 

I was snapped when Hyoyeon clap his hand in front of me.All of them now look at me.

 

"Oh,when did you come back?" I'm quite shock to see Hyoyeon's presence here.Doesn't that he went to the toilet just now?

 

"Are you alright?" Hyoyeon asks,his eye brow connected.They look at me with concern.

 

"I-I'm okay." i said,hiding my face.

 

Suddenly...

Ding Dong~

 

"Oh,it must be Taeyeon! I will get him." Sooyoung quickly dash towards the door.I don't know why but everytime they mention his name,I start to be nervous.I divert my eyes to the door and later,Sooyoung come together with Taeyeon behind him.

But...

Who is behind Taeyeon? She look familiar...

 

Oh! That girl! 

 

"Taeyeon,you came! Oh,IU too?" Yoona suddenly chirp and stand up.I look to her and total shock to see she is hugging that familiar girl.

 

"Hi,IU!" What? Yuri too?!

 

What's wrong with everyone? Why I'm the one who left behind?!

 

I look to Taeyeon and startle when he is looking at me too.He shift his smile to me and I awkwardly reply.

 

"So,everybody is here! Let's eat!" Sooyoung said.

 

* * *

Taeyeon's POV

 

             Modern-Guest-House-Dining-Room-Furniture  

                                        Soosica's dining room (I know it's absurd but hey,it's cool okay...)

 

"Let's eat!" Sooyoung chirps.All of us are currently at Soosica's dining table.

 

Whoa~ I've no idea how big their house is! It's like a palace! Well,I know it's too much but they are living for two person for God's sake!

Okay,enough.Now,let's eat.

 

         Sooyoung is sitting at the head of the table.Jessica is on his right while Tiffany is on his left.Beside Tiffany is Yoonyul couple (God,they can't be apart...) with Yoona besides Tiffany and Yuri is next to her.Me? I'm sitting in front of Yoona and besides me is IU.Then,next to IU is Seohyun with Hyoyeon infront of her.

 

Well,I'm so tired too explain our current seat.

So,here's the short.

 

                  12342827_145238129174087_285904673734419 

                                                                   ( I don't know why I'm doing this~ )

 

 

Since we start eating until now,I can't stop stealing glance at Tiffany.While everyone is busy eating,I'm busy checking on her.I don't see her much today.Only the one time that I bumped into her.That was together with IU.

 

Oh,right! IU is here.

I forgot about that.So,I turn to look at my little dongsaeng here.Maybe she notice that I look at her so she look up and our eyes met.IU smiles to me.

 

"Aren't you gonna eat,Tae?" Jessica said beside me and I turn to look at her.She diverts her eyes towards IU and wiggles her eye brow.

 

"Mind to tell me about her?" she said.I smiles before clearing my throat.

 

"Ehem.This is IU,my junior in US back then.She become the new cardiologist at SMC and I will take care of her." I explain while patting at the younger girl's head.

 

"Yes,that's right.Actually,I feel guilty to interrupt your bonding time tonight.I'm sorry." IU said with guilty in her tone,looking down at her food.

 

"Aigoo~ What a cute fellow.It's okay.We happy to have you here.The merrier,the best!" Jessica said happily.All of my friends are nodding,except that certain person.I look at her again and guess what? She look up and our eyes met!

 

Gosh,I couldn't handle this so I run my eyes from her and act like I'm busy with IU.I put a piece of my food on IU's plate.

 

"Come on,eat more." I said,cover myself.

 

"Ne,oppa." IU smiles and eat the piece.I awkwardly reply her smile.

 

Why I have this feeling? A feeling that someone is shooting a killing gaze to me? I try to look up and my eyes met her eyes.

 

That look.

 

 

 

 

 

Gulp!

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Anyeong readers~

It have been a while,right?

Well,I try my best to put more Soosica and Yoonyul here.Hope that readers will be happy reading this.Although the story don't reach the real conflict yet,but still,I need more supports from you guys.Don't forget to COMMENT and gives your opinion on this story.Maybe if I find it interesting,I will try to write here in my story! Hehe~

 

So,what will happen next to our Taeyeon?

Why Tiffany have so many thought in her head?

 

And...

 

Who is trying to kill our Taeyeon with her eyes?!

 

 

Sincerely,

Your humble author~ *bows*

 

 

download.jsp?FileID=28070666

                                                                                      Nervous Taeng!

 

 

                          tumblr_mwmg62Jq5W1ri4myko1_500.jpg

                             87d56b24ee182eb8b5b3fd632837f3336ca887e1

                                                                        Soosica's problem...

 

                                hqdefault.jpg

                                             Yoonyul are curious about what will happen to Taeny next!