Flutter

Heart Beat

"Kim Taeyeon,I've something to say.I..."

Taeyeon look at the girl in front of her.A girl he longing to see.

 

"I-I think I love you." The girl lower her head,hiding the blush from the latter.Meanwhile Taeyeon,still in a shock state.He couldn't react to the girl sudden confession.

 

"T-Tiffany...I--"

 

"Stop.I'm sorry.I shouldn't say this to you.Forget about it." Tiffany step aback then turn.Taeyeon could notice a single tear on her left cheek.She walk away,leaving Taeyeon dumbfound until reality knock his head.

 

"Tiffany,wait!" Taeyeon runs toward the girl and circle his arms around the girl's waist,enough to make the girl startles.

 

"Don't leave.I don't finish my sentence yet." Taeyeon release the back hug.He grab Tiffany's shoulder and make the latter face him."Listen."

 

"Thank you for loving me.And now,let me make you know that I..." Taeyeon pause.He smiles.

 

"That I love you too.Tiffany Hwang,I love you with all my heart." Taeyeon's words make the girl smiles and almost let her tears falling down again but Taeyeon manage to wipe it off.

 

"Shhh...Don't cry.Now smile." Taeyeon lean in closer to the girl.Knowing that he will kiss her,Tiffany automatically close her eyes.

 

5 cm...

3 cm...

1 cm...

And...

.

.

.

.

.

"KIM TAEYEON WAKE UP!!!"

 

"Ouch!!!" Taeyeon opens his eyes and rubs his back.Ouch,it's really hurt to fall from bed.

 

"Mom!!!" He cried.His back is really in pain right now.

 

"Oh,Tae,are you okay?" Mrs.Kim concernly runs to her son and asks him.She know she shouldn't wake Taeyeon up like that.

 

"Okay? My back is hurt!" Taeyeon cried again."Next time,if you want to wake me up,please do it softly and politely,okay?" Taeyeon frowns.

 

"Whatever.now,go to bath.Ppali!" Mrs.Kim pull her son to stand up and quickly push Taeyeon into the bathroom.

 

"Don't come out if you not bath yet!" He could hear his mom shout from outside.

 

Taeyeon could only sigh.He look at his reflection on mirror.

 

"I almost kiss her...Haishh~" He sigh again and wash his face.

 

'I hope that was not a dream...'

 

 

* * *

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I'm waiting for the elevator right now.It took a time so I slowly singing on random song.

 

When I see your face (face, face...)
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
And when you smile (smile, smile...)
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are).
Yeah

 

DING!

The elevator open it's door.I enter the elevator and shockingly I saw Tiffany was behind me just now.

 

WHAT?!

SERIOUSLY?!

SO SHE HEARD ME SINGING?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

The door close.Only the two of us inside the elevator.

 

Silence.

 

No.I can't stay in this atmosphere.You need to do something,Taeyeon!

 

"Ehem." I break the silence.She turns her head to look at me.

 

"Oh,Taeyeon-ssi.Anyeonghaseyo~" She low her head to show a respect.

Aigoo~ So cute!

 

"Anyeonghaseyo.Just drop the honorifics,Fany-ah."

 

"Pardon?"

 

Oops.Taeyeon,what'd you call her?! I mentally cursed myself.I silently hit my head.Then,I heard a giggles.

Omo~ Her giggle is enough for me to melt in here~

 

"I-I'm s-sorry."

Stupid.

You're stutter again.

 

"It's okay.The name is cute though." She smiles to me.Omo~ That eye smiles.

 

"O-okay" Now you look like a stupid.

 

Silence.

 

"What are you doing here? I mean,are you sick? You've came yesterday." She break the silence.

Wah~ Is she care about me?

 

"O-oh.I-I'm visiting my friend." I awkwardly smiles.

 

"Kwon Yuri isn't it?" She guess.I just nod.

 

She is quiet talkative.I bet she is cheerful girl.Yeah~ Just my type!

 

DING!

We arrive 6th floor.Both of us get out from the elevator.

 

"Err,Taeyeon,I need to go.See you again." She bows before walk away.

Wow~ See you again...DID YOU HEARD THAT?!

 

I forget the thought and focus on finding Yuri.So...

Wait a minute.

 

I don't know where is his office! Pabo!!

So,I decide to just walk around the building and you know what,I lost.Seriously lost at my father's hospital.

I walk again and suddenly saw a familiar figure.Wait,she's not alone.She's with a guy and 'she' that I'm talking about is Tiffany!

What is she doing with a guy in the end of this corridor? I decide to come closer until I clearly can see their face.

Oh,it just another doctor but still,who is he?

I saw she is chuckles with that man.Seriously,what they are doing?

And...

Why do I care?

 

Kim Taeyeon,get your mind out from her thought!

But I still insist to watch them.Just like a stalker.Hehe~

 

And suddenly,Tiffany saw me.I don't know if I'm mistake but I saw she is smiling.Yes~ That smiles.A package with her lovely eye smiles.

 

 

* * *

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I was talking with Nichkhun when I see a familiar figure is staring at us.When I'm focus on it,it was actually Taeyeon.So,I smile at him.

Wow,what with that shock face,Mr.Kim (Taeyeon)?

I bet he maybe can't see me so I wave my hand at him.I slowly see he is doing the same.

 

"Why,Tiff?" Nichkhun look at me weirdly.He then look to the direction that I'm looking.

 

"Who is he?" Oh,this nosy man!

 

"Friend of mine." I said before intentionally walking to his direction.

 

"Hi,Taeyeon.I thought you're going to meet Yuri?" I asks him and slightly caught that Nichkhun is also following me.Why is he being so nosy?

 

"Err,a-actually,I-I don't found his o-office." Omo~ Did he stuttered? Soooooooo cute!

 

"Cute." I mumble.

 

"Pardon?"

 

Did he heard that? Gosh!

 

"Oh,nothing............Err,if you don't mind,I could bring you to his office.What do you think?" I suggest.

 

"But,Tiff--" I heard Nichkhun at the back and I glare at him.Finally he shut up.

 

"If you don't have work--"

 

"Of course she have many work to do.She is a doctor,right Tiff?" Nichkhun cuts Taeyeon's words.

 

"Shut up,Nichkhun.Why don't you just return to your work?" I turn back to face Taeyeon."I'm quite free.Let's go."

 

Then,both of us walk away,leaving that Nichkhun dumbfounded.

Silence.

 

"Erm,wow." I look to Taeyeon.

 

"What 'wow'?"

 

"The way you talk to him like you aren't interest in him,am I right?" Daebak.He really good at guessing.

 

"He is quite nosy,isn't it? I don't like him."

 

"Haha~ Well,he actually left a bad impression about himself on me."

 

We both laugh.

 

 

* * *

 

"So,why did you call me,Kwon Yuri?" Yoona asks annoyingly to her fiance as her job was disturb when he is calling her to his office."It is important,right? Don't make fun in here."

 

"Well..."

 

"Kwon Yuri." Yoona glares at him,make the latter quite nervous."You better say that this is about patient or else--"

 

"It's about patient!" Yuri cuts her.

 

"Who's that patient?" Yoona cool down a bit.

 

"Kwon Yuri?"

 

"Oh...........WHAT?!" Yoona fiercely look into Yuri's eyes.Yuri quite startles with Yoona sudden shout.

 

"Don't be mad,baby~ Here,Kwon Yuri is sick of love~" Yuri move closer to Yoona to make the girl calm down but it's not working.Yoona hit him hard on his arm.

"OUCH!" Yuri yelp in pain when Yoona's hard hand hit his arm.Yuri try to rub the painful place but it have no effect.

 

"Omo! Did I hit you hard? I'm sorry,baby~~~" Yoona felt regret for hurting her lover and move closer to look on him.

"It's hurt,baby Yoong~~~" Yuri pouts while whining like a kid.

 

"Sooooooorrrrrrrrryyyyyyy~~~" Yoona pouts too.Make the latter chuckles at her worried face.

 

"Yah!"

 

"Sorry babe." Yuri leans in and kiss directly on her lips.At first,it was sweet but later it become passionate.He push Yoona on the couch without breaking the kiss.

 

"KwonYuri,you have--" There was someone at the door looking at them with jaw drop.

"Gosh..." Said the other person while covering his mouth with his hand.

 

"YAH KWON YURI! IM YOONA!" The voice echo in the room make the intimate couple startle and quickly get off from each other.

 

"T-Tiffany-ah...We just--"

 

"Gosh,I can't believe what I saw." 

 

"Taeyeon? Since when you are standing there?" Yuri startle while Yoona is madly red right now.

 

"I'm with Tiffany." Taeyeon said.

 

"You better think straight.We're at workplace for God's sake!" Tiffany shout but not to loud.

 

"Err,I need to continue my work.B-bye!" Yoona quickly dashing out from the situation,leaving Yuri to be blame.

 

"So,Kwon Yuri..."

 

From that time,he know that this is the last time he breath.

 

* * *

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Taeyeon,Sooyoung and Hyoyeon are laughing hard.Even tears are coming out from their eyes.

 

"Laugh all you want!" Yuri piss off and cross his arm up to his chest.

 

"Your face when you get caught that time are.....HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Taeyeon could not finish his sentence but to laugh very hard.Until a few minutes,three of them stop laughing and become normal.

 

"Done?" Yuri annoyingly asks.

 

Silence.

 

"Pfft!" When Taeyeon start...

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!" All of them laugh again.LOL! Yuri piss off.

 

"Whatever.But Taeyeon,why you are with Tiffany earlier?" Yuri tricks Taeyeon and three of them stop laughing.

 

"Tiffany? What with her?" Sooyoung look weirdly to Taeyeon.

 

"Tell us." Hyoyeon said.Taeyeon don't have another choice but to tell them the story.But until it reach Yuri's part,they are laughing again.

 

"But..." Everyone stop laughing when Taeyeon was about to say something."Who is Nichkhun?"

 

"Nichkhun? Oh,I hate him." Hyoyeon suddenly confess.

 

"Why? What happen?"

 

"He is such a nosy guy and keep flirting with all the nurse.When I said nurse,of course Seohyun once included!" Hyoyeon open up a story.

 

"Hmm...Well,Fany told me once that he dislikes him too..." Taeyeon said and receive attention from everyone."What?"

 

"Fany?" Hyoyeon asks.

 

"You make a nickname for her? Pfft!" Yuri starts then...

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" All of them are laughing except Taeyeon.

 

Just then...

"Seriously Taeyeon,you never act like this with girls before." Yuri said with a little bit of laugh.

 

"Yeah,you're popular back then in high school but you never act like this with them." Hyoyeon add.

 

"Are you by the chance........." Sooyoung pause.

 

"LIKE HER?" Yuri,Sooyoung and Hyoyeon said in unison,make the latter startles.He sigh.

 

"I don't know..." He mumbles under his breath.

 

 

 

 

'I don't know.Fany-ah,am I liking you?'

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Anyeong readers~

Hahah,I decide to make double update today.So......

 

What do you think about their progress?

Positive?

 

I'm looking forward for your comments~

 

Proud SONE,

Your humble author

 

                                                                 Image result for yoona funny

                                                                  Who can help Yoona with this?