First Meet

Heart Beat

"Young master,Mr.Kim already waiting for you at dining table." Aunty Park,maid at the Kim Mansion calling for the young man,son of her master.

"I'll go down in a time.Thank you." said Taeyeon.He just finish bathing then wear his clothes faster.He know that his father don't like waiting for a long time.Soon,he walk down the stairs and join his parents breakfast.

 

    "Morning,son.Sleep well?" Mrs.Kim smiles as she pour some coffee in Taeyeon's cup.

"I slept well last night.Thanks,mom." Taeyeon take a sip of the coffee.

 

"Tae,when do you want to join me in the hospital? Come on,you're already finish studying so why you don't use your skill when you have opportunity?" Mr.Kim open up the topic.

"Dad,how much I want to tell you...I said I will but not now.I want to rest after tired of study overseas." Taeyeon grab a toast and eat it.

 

    "Rest? You can say that if you just come back from US last night but it have been two weeks you arrived Korea!" Mr.Kim look at his son,waiting for his reaction.

Well,look.

Taeyeon graduated in medical and it makes him become a cardiologist.Yes,specialist in heart matters.He have the skill and yet he don't want to work yet.Mr.Kim don't understand.It's not that hard to find job as he himself own a hospital in Seoul - Soshi Medical Center.Moreover,his hospital don't have enough cardiologist.

 

     "Add more two weeks then I will join you." Taeyeon reply then chuckles at his own words.Mrs.Kim also join her.

"What?! You think that funny?!" Mr.Kim glares at them.

 

"You think ya really cool~" Taeyeon playfully sing and make funny face.That brings laughter to Mrs.Kim even the maid.Except Mr.Kim.

 

"Yah,Kim Taeyeon! This kid!"

 

"Okay,discount! One week."

 

"What the hell?!"

 

* * *

 

Tiffany's POV

 

     It's already lunch time.As always,I walk to the cafeteria to grab some food.Today my shift just until 8 pm.Thanks,God.

I search for my members then luckily Yoona waves her hand to me,signaling that they are at there.I smile then walk to their direction.

 

"How was this morning?" Yoona asks as soon as I sit.Yul,Soo and Hyo also here.

 

"Hmm...It's hectic.Like always.I don't even have time to take breakfast."

 

"Pity you,Tiff." I heard Yuri said.We then continue to chat while eating.

 

"What about your wife,Soo?" All of us turn to Sooyoung who is busy eating.Actually,he don't really join us chatting earlier because you know,Choi Sooyoung will shut up while munching food.

 

"Erm,what?" Sooyoung look up with confuse face.

 

"Yah,shikshin! You busy eating and ignore us?!" Hyoyeon snaps her.

 

"What? It's not that I commit crime or something! I'm just enjoy my food!" I chuckle looking at my friend's antics.Seriously,we are living like this.

 

"Whatever,Choi.We asking about your wife.How with her pregnancy?" I ask him while the others waiting for an answer.

 

"Hmm...Well,it's our first child so we a little bit chaos.Jessica keep throw up every morning and even night!" Sooyoung said then continue to eat.Later he chokes.

 

"Haishh~ Jjinja! I hope that your child is not a shikshin like you!" Yuri jokes then pats the latter's back.We burst into laughter.

 

* * *

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

Haishh~ What a boring day.After argue with dad just now,he insist me to follow him to the hospital.He said that I don't need to start work yet but he just want me to get familiar with the hospita surrounding and atmosphere.

Yeah,so hell,I agree so we didn't need to argue anymore.

 

Before that,I tell my father to not to tell the staff about me will work as cardiologist in SMC.I want to hide about it first.Moreover,none of the staff know about me being Kim Heechul's son except the senior staff.I studied overseas,remember?

So,well.Here I am.In front of the building - SMC.My dad went here first as he have a meeting this morning.So,I arrive around lunch time.

I enter the building.Some of the senior staff recognise me,but I insist them to shut about it.Then I enter the elevator to go to dad's office.But my way stop in the middle.The door opens and a couple of doctor enter this elevator.I give them some space.

 

But...

I think I recognise this person's face.

It's like I'd met him before.Maybe...

 

"Excuse me..." I call out.The person turn to me and...

 

"Kwon Yuri?!"

 

"Kim Taeyeon?!"

 

We silence for a while.

 

"Yah! How I miss my best friend!!!" Yuri then pull to hug me and we make a brotherhood hug.

 

"How was your study?" Yuri asks as soon as we release the hug.

 

"Me? Everything went well.I already graduated." I said then someone interrupt us.

 

"Ehem." It's the other doctor that come with Yuri just now.

 

"Oh,sorry Yoong.This is Kim Taeyeon,my BFF and Taeyeon,this is Im Yoona,my lovely fiance.An audiologist."

We shake our hand and smiles.

 

"Nice to meet you,Taeyeon-ssi."

 

"Nice to meet you too,Yoona-ssi.Just forget the honorifics,call me Taeyeon." 

 

"Ah,call me Yoona then."

Wow,she's really pretty.Yuri is lucky to get her.

 

"Ehem.Are you by the way flirting in front of me?" Yuri glares at me.

 

"Oops! Sorry,Yul."

 

DING!

 

Just then,the elevator open.We walk out.

 

"So,what are you doing here? Are you by the way help your father?" Yuri asks.

 

"Err...not yet.But I will.Just don't tell anybody,okay?" I look to both of them and they nod in understand.

 

"You know that Soo and Hyo work here too?" Yuri said and it makes me to look at him.

 

What?

 

Thay work here too?

 

All my best friends are working here?

 

WOW!

 

"Really?! Where are them now?" I eagerly asks him while shaking his body.

 

"Wowow,relax young man.Both of them have appointment.Maybe we can have a dinner together later.What about you?"

 

"Good idea! What about 8.30 pm at Paradise Cafe? Our usual hang out destination?"

 

"Call!"

 

Just then...

 

"Excuse me,Yul,this is the Mrs.Lee's X-ray film that you want." 

A woman with long black hair interrupt us.She is beside me,facing Yuri that make I couldn't see her face fully.But I bet she is pretty.

 

"Oh,thanks." Yuri receive the envelope and look at me.He caught me looking at the woman.

 

"Err,Taeyeon?" He waves his hand in front of me and make me startles.Oh no,I'm soooooo embarrased!

The woman I look before turns to look at me and did I heard she...chuckles?

 

She's so cute! 

 

"Err,let me introduce you,Tiffany,this is Kim Taeyeon,my BFF and Tae,this is Tiffany Hwang,an anesthesiologist and member of 'God's Hand' team." Yuri introduce us and we shake hand.

 

OMG! Her hand is so soft!

 

"Nice to meet you,Taeyeon-ssi." She smiles.

 

I think I could just die now if I continue look at her smiles.Seriously! Just look at those crescent-shape eyes!

 

"Err...N-nice to m-meet you t-too." 

Stupid!

Why I'm stutter in front of her?!

 

I heard a giggle.It's from Yuri and Yoona.

Haishh this couple!

 

"Err,Taeyeon-ssi? M-my hand..."

 

Oh no!

 

I just realises that I don't release her hand yet!

 

Soooooooo embarrased!!!

 

"S-sorry." I lower my head as an apology.I hope that she won't think weird on me.

 

Later,she excuses herself to continue her work.Oh God,if I know there's angel working here,I would follow my dad's words.

 

"First time."

I startle.I turn to look at the owner of the voice.

 

"What first time,Yul?"

 

"First time I see you stuttered in front of girl." he said then chuckles.

 

"Shut up you."

 

"And you never look at girl like that." he continue.

 

"I said shut up." I glares at him and finally he stop.

 

"Okay then.Let's meet tonight.I'll inform Soo and Hyo later.I've a job to do now.Bye!" Then he walk away with Yoona hand in hand.Huh,I know you guys are couple but no need to show it to me.Haishh~

 

* * *

 

Paradise Cafe - 8.30 pm

 

"TAE!!!" I startle and turn back.Two person are running towards me and hug me.

 

"I miss you!" Sooyoung said in hug.

 

"I miss you guys too." Later,we release the hug.Yuri come from the back with Yoona.

 

"Sorry guys,I'm late!" Yuri said.

 

"It's okay.We just start." Hyoyeon smiles.

 

We later order our food and talk about what had happen in here.Oh...It have been a long time since we gather like this.Too many story to share!

Little did I know,Jessica,Sooyoung's wife is pregnant their first child and Hyoyeon is in a relationship with a nurse in SMC who is also Yoona's younger cousin.He said that he will introduce her to me when I start working in SMC.

     We continue to chat until Yuri open up a story.

 

"Who want to know what happen earlier at the hospital?"

I've a bad feeling.And...stomach ache!

I cannot hold it anymore!

 

"Err...guys.I need to use toilet right now.I'll be back."

 

After finish doing my business,I return to join them.As soon as I sit down,I can feel that all eyes on me.What with this bad feeling? Gosh...

 

"Different look on girl?"

 

"Stutter?"

 

I shock.How did they know?

I look at Yuri and he is....laughing?!

 

"YAH! KWO YURI! YOU TOLD THEM?!"

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" They burst into laughter.

 

"Huh.Laugh all you want!" I cross my arm.

 

"Well,it's rare to know you like that." Sooyoung said then continue to eat.

 

'Yeah,maybe...' I thought.

 

This topic make me think of this one girl.It almost make me crazy!

 

'Tiffany Hwang...'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Anyeong,readers!!!

It's nice to write story.

While I'm thinking on my current fic 'Future and Past', another idea pop out while the main idea for the story still don't know where.I want to write 'Siblings' but it turn out to be this.I change to this story as I think this is more better.But don't worry 'F&P' readers,I still working on the story.So guys,will you support me?

About this story:

I still don't decide to make Tiffany characters to be annoy with Tae's action or not in future chapter :(

So,

Why don't you guys give your opinion and suggestion to make this story move perfectly?

I'm looking forward for comment :D

Until here,it's always SNSD!

 

Proud SONE,

Your humble author <3

 

                                                                       tumblr_mmal6em8PK1qdzvrro5_250.gif

                                                                    LOL! Sooyoung on 'his' first child!!!