PARTY!

Heart Beat

 

      Taeyeon and Tiffany are still at the rooftop.After fix their problem,they decide to stay up there for a while since it's already lunch time.Taeyeon leads Tiffany to sit on a bench while staring at the bright sky.

 

Taeyeon take out a pair of lollipop from his pocket and give one to the latter before eat his.Tiffany smiles.

 

Silence.

 

Tiffany suddenly chuckles and that's make Taeyeon wonder.

 

"Mind to share,Tiffany-ssi?" Taeyeon playfully wiggles his eye brow to her.

 

"It's funny." She reply.

 

"What?"

 

"You.Why you are lying to him?"

 

"Pardon? Who's that 'him'?" Taeyeon is curious.He really don't understand.

 

"Pabo.It's Nichkhun."

 

"Yah,who are you calling 'pabo'? Haishh!" Taeyeon scoff,not looking at the latter.

 

"Why you suddenly appear when we were talking?" 

Taeyeon stay silent.How he want to answer her?

 

Could he say that he don't like her to talk with that brat?

What will Tiffany think?

 

"N-nothing.Don't bother that." Taeyeon smiles faintly and they are silence again.

 

"You are a mistery." Tiffany said with smiles plastered oh her face.

 

 

* * *

 

     Their leisure time was interrupt by Tiffany's appoinment with one of her patient.Tiffany is really serious in work especially when it's involve her patient.Taeyeon couldn't say no to that.Soon,Tiffany finish her appoinment and have much time to rest as it is the end of her shift for today.

She is clearing up her table which is full by patient's document when Yuri comes in.

 

"You're finish?" He asks,most in casual way since it is the end of his shift too.Tiffany look up,smiling to the latter before answering him.

 

"Yeah,and I bet you too right?" She chuckles in the end of her words.Yuri just nods.

 

"Hey,actually I have a favor.Do you mind?" He finally open up the main topic,which is Tiffany expect the most.

 

"Haha,I know you wouldn't come here if there's no reason.What is it,Yul?" 

 

"Hmm,I wanna make sure if you're really free tonight.I--"

 

"OH MY GOD,KWON YURI!!! ARE YOU PLANNING ON CHEATING BEHIND YOONA?!" Tiffany cover with her hand in shock.She don't expect that from Yuri.

 

"What do you mean? Cheating what?" Yuri seems not to understand."Who's cheating behind Yoona?"

 

"OMG! Don't you wanna ask me out as you're cheating behind her?! Kwon Yuri! Get your sense back!!!" Tiffany hold the latter's shoulder and shake it roughly as try to get the latter's sense back.

 

"YAH! What are you doing?! Why I wanna cheat behind my fiance? You are the one who need to get your sense back!" Yuri reply in furious.Yeah,why he want to cheat behind his goddess beautiful y fiance? Only crazy man do that!

 

"Eo? You're not cheating? Ehehe~ Sooooorrrryyyy~~~" Tiffany grin as she felt embarrased with her reckless action in jumping into a really wrong conclusion.

 

"Haishh~ Let's back to the topic." Yuri sighs."Actually,all of us are planning to throw up a small party to celebrate Taeyeon's first day working here.So,I just want to ask you to join us this night.Wanna join us?" Yuri looks to the latter.

 

"Oh,you just want to ask that earlier? Mmm..." Tiffany pretends to be thinking."Call!" 

The answer from her makes Yuri smiles in satisfaction.

 

"But..." Yuri pauses.

 

"But?"

 

"We are planning to pull some prank on him first.What do you say?" Yuri asks while wiggling his eyebrows.Tiffany know that Yuri is in 'naughty mode' again.

She is thinking about it and found interesting to see Taeyeon's reaction later.

It will be fun! Right?

 

"I think it would be great.What's the plan?" Tiffany can't wait anymore to know the plan.

 

"It's still on a plan.Come join us now at Hyo's office.We're gathering there."

Both of them walk to Hyo's office with excitement.

 

* * *

 

8.25 p.m - SMC

Taeyeon's POV

 

"TAEYEON!!!" I heard someone is yelling behind me.

Who is so loud in this hospital this night?

 

I turn to back and saw Hyoyeon is running panicly towards me.I got a bad feeling.

 

"Taeyeon-ah..Yul...Yul.." He try to catch his breath while still in panic face.Now what?

 

"Relax,Hyo.Slowly..." I pat his back but he seems having a hard time to breath.Finally,he is fine and those panic face are worrying me.

 

"Yul...He...He..." 

 

"What happen to him?!"

 

"Don't have much time to tell! Just follow me!" 

With that,Hyo grab me and drag to his car.

 

* * *

 

"Where are we?" I ask Hyo who is driving beside me.I glance to my watch.It's 8.50 p.m.

I wait for him to answer but he don't open his mouth to say anything.

 

"Would you please tell me the truth?!" I start to losing my patience.Finally he stops the car and look at me.

 

"No time to argue.Quick! We're here!" I get out from the car and just follow Hyo from the back into a building.

Wow,it's dark and seems like no one is living here.

Just where are we right now?!

 

"Hyo,--"

 

"Shhh..." Hyo put his index finger on his lips while signaling me to shut up.I just follow him.

 

I look around me.

Okay,I admit this place are quite scary.I look to Hyo who is in front of me.

 

In front of us now is a big old bookshelf.There are so many books on this shelf.I saw Hyo is taking a book and put it on an empty space which can fill with the size of the book.Suddenly,the bookshelf moves aside.

I really shock!

Is this place is magic?

 

Why is Hyoyeon bringing me here?

 

"Hyo,where's Yul?" I ask in panic.

Yeah,who doesn't panic in this situation?

 

Hyoyeon not answer but just walk in a small dark alley which happened behind the previous bookshelf.I just follow.From afar,I can see the light in the end of this scary alley.

"Hyo..."

 

"Shut up!" Hyoyeon snaps me.After taking some steps,we already arrive in the end of the alley.Finally...

But,why this place look like a bar?

 

"Follow me." Hyoyeon drags me to one of the door and we're currently standing in front of it.I glance to Hyo and he is talking with someone in the phone.

"Who are you talking to?"

 

"I-I--" He is stutter and when I was about to snap him,I heard Yuri's voice from inside.

 

 

"Argh! Let me go!! Who are you?! Stop beating me!"

 

Oh no! Yul is in danger!

 

I quickly knock on the door harshly while shouting Yul's name.I'm panic.How can he get here? Why he got beaten?!

 

"YUL! KWON YURI!!" I bang on the door hard.Why this door is so hard to open it?

 

"ARGH!!!" I heard another shout from him.No! I need to save him!

 

"KWON YURI!!!" I bang on the door hard and it's open!

 

"LET HIM GO!!!" I shout as I burst in the room,holding the door knob tight.Wait a minute...

 

What?

What is happening in here?

 

There are Yuri,Yoona,Sooyoung,Seohyun and...Tiffany?

Why are they here?

Where are the people that beat Yuri?!

 

"Where is them?! Tell me!" I shout as I walk towards Yuri.

 

"Them who?" Yuri asks innocently while showing his poker face.

 

"Aren't you got beaten?" 

 

"Oh..."

What with that 'oh'?

 

"Actually..." he pause while looking to Sooyoung then Yoona and lastly to Tiffany.

What is going on here?

 

"SURPRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE!!!!!!!!"

 

I froze.

What the?

 

"What are you doing?" I asks,still not understand.

 

"Pabo! This is a surprise party for you as today is your first day in SMC!" Sooyoung said.

 

"What?!"

 

* * *

 

       The atmosphere in the room is wild.The trio,Yuri,Sooyoung and Hyoyeon are currently singing with their joy,that make the room will be explode with their so-called voice.Meanwhile,there is a young man sitting with poker face in one of the angle in the room.

      Tiffany,who is enjoying the show suddenly frowning when she notice Taeyeon is not happy.She decide to move beside him.

 

"What with that face?" She starts.Taeyeon stay still,as he don't even react to the girl.Tiffany sighs.

 

"Hey,this is your party.Why don't you enjoy it?" Ask Tiffany,looking at the man beside him.She is also worried,if something happen to the latter before.The atmosphere between them is comfortable silent.Neither one of them dare to talk.

       Meanwhile,the trio are already finish their song.What Tiffany and Taeyeon notice is,everyone in the room are looking at them.Of course,with a mischievious smile plastered on their face.

 

"They look cute together." Hyoyeon whispers to Yuri.

 

"I know." Yuri smiles."That's why I invited Tiffany."

 

      Taeyeon is still wearing his no-expression look on his face.Tiffany giggles.Taeyeon is confuse why the latter is giggle.

 

What's so funny?

 

"What?" Taeyeon asks,looking at the girl.Tiffany stops giggling and pinch Taeyeon's left cheek.

 

"You look soooooo cute!" She said while her hand is still pinching the latter's cheek.

 

"Yah! Lewt mew gow!" Taeyeon is struggle to free himself from the girl's strong pinch.Tiffany smiles,revealing her pretty eye smile and finally let go of Taeyeon.

 

"What were you doing?" Said Taeyeon,rubbing his red cheek after being pinch by Tiffany.

 

"Come on,Tae.Cheer up.Smile pweeeeeeease~" Tiffany put both of her hand together and playing an aegyo in front of Taeyeon.Taeyeon's heart is once again beats crazily.

 

Little by little,his mouth curves a smile.

Tiffany also smiles at the sight.

 

"Eww,that was disgusted."

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany snap at the voice and turn their head to Hyoyeon.

 

"I never see Tiffany make an aegyo before." Yuri said while his mouth is wide open.

 

"What was I'm looking before?" Sooyoung continue.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany look to each other.Their eyes met.Then,they turn to the trio back.

 

"YAH!" They shout in unison.

 

"Omo! They also shout it together!!!" Yuri shrieks like he is a hardcore fanboy.Taeyeon couldn't do anything so he is sighing.

 

"Yah,Kwon Yuri! Stop it or I will ask Yoona to leave you!" Tiffany states.Yuri widen his eyes and quickly sit beside her fiance,hugging her tight.

 

"Yah,Kwon Yuri." Yoona calls his name.

 

"No! Don't say that! Don't leave me!!!" Yuri said.His voice is shaking.He can't even imagine if Yoona is really leave him.

How can he live?

He rather kill himself than being leave by Yoona.He is seriously love that girl.

 

Yuri snaps when he heard a soft giggle from his fiance.

 

"Hey,I won't leave you.We had promise to loyal with each other,right?" Said Yoona,while a smile is plastered on her face.Yuri feels relieve.

 

"Now enough you two.Everyone,let's drink!!!" Hyoyeon shout and all of them are lifting their glass to clink except Sooyoung.He can't drink.He want to drive home safely to his pregnant wife.

 

"CHEERS!!!" They shout before gulp down the alcohol drink.

 

"Ohh~ That was good!" Yuri said.

 

    Soon,they are having chat,joking and also singing some random songs.Sooyoung was already going home as he need to look after Jessica.Taeyeon rejects to sing when Hyoyeon asked but Yuri insist him.He even drags the boy from his sit.Yuri pass the mic to Taeyeon.

    Taeyeon is hesitate,but he gives in later.Everyone is clapping their hands.

"Yeay! Taeyeon is going to sing!!!" Yuri shout happily.

 

"If only you guys join me." Taeyeon said.

 

"With pleasure,Mr. Kim." Hyoyeon answer playfully.Soon,the music is playing and they start to sing.

 

Nan bureul jilleo
Simjangeul taewo
Neol michige hago sipeo
B.I.G yea we bang like this modu da gati

Chong majeun geotcheoreom

Bang! Bang! Bang!
Bang! Bang! Bang!
Ppangya ppangya ppangya
Bang! Bang! Bang!
Bang! Bang! Bang!
Ppangya ppangya ppangya

Da kkomjjak mara da kkomjjak ma
Da kkomjjak mara da kkomjjak ma
Oneul bam kkeutjang boja da kkeutjang bwa
Oneul bam kkeutjang boja
Ppangya ppangya ppangya!


 

     The atmosphere is really crazy! Yuri is swaying his body,Hyoyeon is jumping like crazy and Taeyeon is dancing dorkily.The three girls are laughing at their dorkiness.How can three doctor become children when they start singing?

     Not to mention,but Tiffany eyes are only on Taeyeon from the start.She's adoring his voice when the latter is covering Bigbang's Seungri part.Not to talk about his dorky dance! She is totally smiles like crazy on her sit.

 

Let’s go namjadeureun wiro
Yeojadeureun get low
Danggyeora bang bang bang
Let the bass drum go

Namjadeureun wiro
Yeojadeureun get low
Danggyeora bang bang bang
Let the bass drum go!


 

Finally,the song was end.The trio get back to the sit and they are chattering again.They talks about their pass,the moment when they are still in high school.Tiffany is laughing when Yuri is telling about Taeyeon's attempt to steal a girl's heart.Unfortunately,he failed.

 

"You guys know what,the girl was our sunbae back then!" Yuri finish his story and everyone is laughing happily.

 

"It's not fair!" Taeyeon pouts.

 

"Do you think it's cute? It's not work on me!" Yuri said and it invite the whole room to burst in laugh except Tiffany.

 

"It's cute though." She mumbles.Fortunately,no one heard.Maybe.

 

        As time goes on,they still don't stop talking.They even get drunk.The clock is past 1 am.They finally decide to go home.Yuri,Hyoyeon and Taeyeon are totally drunk.They lying lifelessly on the couch.Luckily,Yoona,Seohyun and Tiffany not drinking too much.

 

"Now,what we gonna do with them?" Tiffany asks Yoona.

 

"Haishh~ This is a troublesome.I hate it when they get drunk." Yoona sighs."Okay,now,I will bring Yuri to home and Seohyun will take care of Hyo."

 

"What about Taeyeon?" Tiffany asks full of concern.

 

"Oh,right." Yoona pause."Can you take care of him?"

 

Tiffany widen her eyes at Yoona's statement.

"What? Me?" She glance to the guy.

 

"Yes,you.We don't want him to be left here,right?" Yoona lifts her eye brow.Tiffany don't give her response.

 

"Okay..."

 

* * *

 

"Haishh~ Why are you so heavy?" Tiffany whines.She is currently struggling to hold Taeyeon from fall.She pulls Taeyeon's left hand and put it around her shoulder.Tiffany almost fall when she lift the latter's body.She take him out from the bar and walks slowly to the car park.While walking at the alley...

 

"Fany-ah..." Taeyeon calls her name but his eyes are close."Do you want to know something?"

 

Tiffany know that Taeyeon is badly drunk.But she just reacts to the man.

 

"What?"

 

Taeyeon chuckles."You're so pretty."

 

Tiffany is shock.She is blushing hard at Taeyeon's words.Although many guys had praise her,she never feel this happy.Taeyeon is the first one to make she smiling like crazy.

 

"W-What are you saying?" She stutters.Taeyeon suddenly stop following Tiffany's steps.As the latter stop,automatically she need to stop too.Taeyeon slowly turns his head to the side,facing Tiffany.

 

Only God knows how close their face is.

 

Tiffany froze when Taeyeon's eyes looking into her eyes.

"T-Tae?"

 

"Why?" Taeyeon said,but he doesn't finish yet."Why you are so pretty?"

 

"T-Taeyeon..."

Taeyeon takes a step.They continue to walk and Taeyeon is smiling while his eyes still close.He suddenly stumbles and lose his balance.He almost fall hard on the road but luckily there's Tiffany to catch him.

 

"Are you alright?" She asks,concernly.

 

Once again,Taeyeon look up to Tiffany and smiles.He slowly push Tiffany and pins her on the wall.Tiffany is totally shock with Taeyeon's sudden action.

 

"T-Taeyeon..." She calls but Taeyeon couldn't hear.

He close the gap between their face.Tiffany's heart beat going wild as Taeyeon's face is so close to hers.She close her eyes in frighten and wait for anything to happen.

Suddenly...

 

 

THUD!