004

Bonds

Note : "......." [Italic] : the conversation(s) is(/are) actually in the past.

Suggestion : please do read the author's note in the end of the chapter because I have things to tell you guys about this chapter and about this story as well.

 

 


 

 

Jungmin was still confused.

She was still confused at the fact that the new transfer student was still trying to be friend with her and tried to make a conversation with her. Why her? He could just choose other girls who are prettier and more beautiful than her. So why?

 

"Jungmin!" She stopped her steps and turned around to meet Chan, as expected. He still had that big smile on his face and it made her a bit annoyed. But at the same time, she envied him that he could smile that big. She wanted to smile like him, too.

 

"Do you want to meet at the library after school? We should talk about the project," he offered with a smile. His smile dropped when he didn't get any response from her but he still waited for her answer anyway.

 

"I don't know, I didn't tell my family yet about it," she said and he noticed something was weird when she said that family word. But he decided to ignore that and gave a nod at her.

 

"Then tell them! I will wait for it later, bye!" Chan smiled and walked away from her. She sighed and kept walking to her class. Why did she say that? Her family wouldn't even care about her anyway. So why would she ask for their permission? But when she remembered about the incident yesterday, they weren't not that cold to her. She smiled a little bit until someone pushed her violently to the ground.

 

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know that you were here since you are just a trash," a familiar voice came up as the person laughed with the rest of her friends. It was Hyoara, and her (stupid) minions. Jungmin got up from the floor and she found some small bruises on her arms and her legs. But she didn't care. The problem was that they were here, to annoy and hurt her again.

 

"Just because Chan defended you, doesn't mean you can be all high and cocky, trash. He defended you not because you are pretty and all, because he pitied you!" Hyoara said after she grabbed Jungmin's hair and pulled it, which made the girl hissed in pain.

 

Jungmin widened her eyes at the statement. He took a pity on her? She knew that he could be actually joking about saying that she was pretty and all so why did she get surprised at this? She felt something weird in her chest. And it hurt.

 

"Oh? Cat got your tongue? So don't be cocky and happy just because he talked with you! Nobody wants you, ugly trash," Hyoara cackled and kicked her to the ground as she coughed. Her mind was blank, again. And she hated it. She felt vulnerable and she didn't want to be weak like this. But why did she feel like she had no power left?

 

Suddenly, someone grabbed Hyoara's shoulder and it made the girl shocked. Because of what? Because the person was Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook.

 

"Why did you do this to her?" Jungkook asked in a low tone. Hyoara and her squad was too scared to say anything. She didn't answer as he repeated again with a louder voice this time, "why did you do this to her? She didn't do anything to you. She didn't annoy you and all. Then why did you bully her?"

 

The other students suddenly stopped and looked at the scene. It was very a rare scene for Jungkook, the popular guy, to help Jungmin who was known as the 'trash' of the school.

 

"I don't find bullying someone amusing. Does bullying someone give you anything? Does bullying and hurting someone give you money? No, right? But you know what, you will give someone a scar. A scar that wouldn't be healed easily. It's worse than a physical scar. It would be there in their heart forever. And those people you bullied, you have just killed their dream. Secretly, you actually kill those people inside. Yes, you may not kill them physically like stabbing a knife in their chest or what but still, you killed them. You killed them mentally."

 

Hyoara was stunned. She didn't know what to say. She was just too embarrassed. Almost all of the students in the school saw this scene. Even those she called as friends, didn't help her to escape from this place. But she felt like she had to say something. And so, she did.

 

"Kim Jungkook, you didn't know anything about me. You know what? My family actually doesn't even care about me. They abused me. They found that abusing people is fun for them. Look at these scars and bruises on my body. This is the perfect evident of it."

"And you might say, why don't you tell this to the police? Police these days are stupid. And I wouldn't have anywhere to stay if I told them about this matter. Yes, they gave me a scar in my heart as well. But why? Why don't they just die? I thought God would give a punishment to them because they are evil and where is it? Why didn't it hit them? I constantly asked that to myself every night but yet, I didn't get the answer," Hyoara confessed, which made the hall very quiet, like a graveyard.

 

"Because of that, I understand something," Hyoara said after a few seconds of silence. "Kind people are stupid. And dumb. They did those kind actions but they eventually suffered the most. But those evil people, they were lurking everywhere, with smiles on their faces. Kind people died, but evil people still lived. It's unfair. Why did God make the world like this? Since then, I thought, why not just become evil and make people suffer? That would be more awesome than being kind who did not get anything in the end."

 

"You're stupid," Jungmin suddenly said out of the blue. Hyoara looked at her and wanted to yell at her but Jungmin continued, "I didn't know that you have those kind of parents. I hope you guys will sort out later on. But I want to tell you something. Maybe, these evil people who have smiles on their faces will suffer in the end. Kind people will be happy in the end. I admire at the fact that you are strong, Hyoara. I really do."

"But if you keep on doing these, does that mean you are just the same as your parents? I don't get it. If I were you, I would smile and make everyone happy. Because of what? Because I don't want people to suffer like me. Remember this famous quote; there will be rainbow after the rain stopped. You will get your happiness later on so don't worry, Hyoara. If you show that you are strong, everything will be fine in the end."

 

"How did you know that? Are you being a goody two-shoes right now? Sorry, but I don't believe that. I don't think I will have happiness in the end. And because of that, I will just destroy other's lives. Don't you just get it? This is why I hate you, Kim Jungmin. You don't understand me yet, you act like you do," Hyoara gritted her teeth and balled her hands in to a fist.

 

"Oh yes, I don't understand you. But I do understand one thing," Jungmin talked back, which made Hyoara surprised a bit. "You need some love from your parents. You don't have that so that's why you become like this. You tried to catch people's attentions on you, by bullying on people. But that's not the way. Oh, that's very wrong."

Jungmin smiled and took a step closer, "if you want to be treated like that, then treat other people like you want to be treated on. Do you think that they will give you some love when you do all of these things? Please do think about that too. And from now on, I won't back away. I will have some courage and I won't let you do this again. I can't fully apologize you as of now but I promise I will."

 

Hyoara immediately broke out into tears as her knees fell to the floor. She didn't want to be seen as weak with people around her, staring at her. But the tears just went out by themselves. But somehow, it felt okay. It felt like, she had just poured out some of her feelings. She promised that she wouldn't cry in the past because she thought that it was for weak people, but she thought wrong. Crying was not wrong. It was part of the emotions. And crying somehow made her relax a bit.

 

"What's going on here?" Some teachers came into the scene and were confused at the sight of Hyoara, crying on the floor. Well, that was an odd scene to be honest. They immediately went to her and asked her some stuff before they brought her to the office. Mr. Byun told the other students to go from the place and they did, well most of them.

 

Jungmin was still rooted on her place. What did she just say? She acted like a hero when she was not. Why did she say it when she couldn't even do anything? She just let out all her feelings without even to think about it first. But she hoped that Hyoara would sort it out and wouldn't do these things anymore.

But because of this, she realized something too.

 

She should have defended herself when Hyoara bullied her. Bullies usually tend to look at their victims' reactions and when they look at their pain expressions, these bullies don't back out or feel guilty. Instead, they keep bullying on their victims because they feel like they hold the power against them. And maybe that was what Hyoara felt.

 

She would learn to defend herself from now on. She didn't want people to help her. She didn't want to be a damsel in distress. She didn't want to be a princess who only waits for their Knight or Prince to come. She wanted to stand up for herself and show them that they weren't worth it and that she was strong.

 

She turned around and made an eye contact with her twin. She really missed those eyes. He still got that innocent vibe from his eyes. And it made her happy, somehow. She smiled at him, which took him off guard. She then mouthed something at him before she walked away.

 

"Thank you, Jungkook."

Jungkook was still stunned. That smile, somehow it made him happy. He didn't want to admit it but he missed talking to her. They used to look at each other but they didn't really do that these days. They grew apart. He didn't know why did he come to the scene and help her. His body moved by itself all of the sudden.

 

"Hey, Jungkook! Why did you run away from us all of the sudden?" Mingyu's voice popped up as Jungkook turned around to meet his friends. He gulped. Oh no.

 

"I don't know, I just want to help that tra-" Jungkook stopped his sentence and it felt like it was wrong to call her like that. No, it was definitely wrong. "- I mean Jungmin. She was in trouble and I decided to help her."

 

"But dude, it was very unexpected of you to help that girl who is known as the trash of the school," Wonwoo said. Jungkook sent a small glare at him once he said that Jungmin is a trash. Why did he suddenly feel like this? He didn't know why but he felt like he needed to protect her.

 

"Oh, do you have a crush on her?"

"Heck no!" Jungkook shouted, which made some of the students around them looked at the three of them. Jungkook bowed and apologized to them as they immediately walked away or continued their conversations.

 

"Then what? Oh, wait. If I see it clearly, you both have almost the same face. And guess what, your both surnames are Kim!" Mingyu suddenly said out of the blue. Jungkook looked at the guy with utter shock. How did he guess that? He never said that they were siblings.

 

"Oh? You guys are related?" Wonwoo asked in curiosity. Jungkook gulped. What should he say? He was scared that they would leave her if he said that they are siblings. And he didn't want to be left out alone like he used to be. Who sat on the corner and only read some books, alone.

When he was jealous of her twin, who had many friends around her.

 

"No, of course not! There are many people who have Kim as their surnames and of course there are people who bound to have similar faces! Why did you guys even think like that? I wouldn't be related with a person like her!" Jungkook denied and he hoped that they would buy it. In the end, they did as they went to the canteen to buy some food.

 

Jungmin who heard all of it felt betrayed. So actually he still didn't like her? He still thought that she was not worth to be his sister or twin? Tears started to fall from her eyes as she rushed to the nearest toilet with a broken heart.

 

 

 

 

Namjoon went to the supermarket to buy some stuff. He got a month off from his college since he was already smart anyway so the teachers let him to do that as long as he still keep his good grades for them. Being a smart guy was not that good. People expected you too much and it burdened him somehow.

 

He went into the supermarket and met many people inside it. The supermarket was quite big and there were many people inside. He gulped and suddenly he felt scared. He didn't like it when they stared at them with those stares. He should have brought his cap.

 

He pulled out a cart and went to the drink section. As expected, some people stared at them and whispered with each other. He heard some of it though. That, same, word.

He was ugly.

 

"Look at that guy. His face is not that handsome. He should have used plastic surgery or what to cover up that ugly face," a girl who looked older than him whispered to her friend, who was actually not a whisper because it was not that quiet to begin with. Her friend nodded as they chuckled before they walked away.

 

Namjoon looked down to the floor. Why did he even want to come out? He knew that they would only mock about his appearance and said that he was ugly. He tried to let it pass away but he always got that word every time. Even when he was a child.

 

When his siblings and him played at the playground, some women whispered to each other, which Namjoon heard some of them because he was a curious kid even though he was young back then.

 

"Hey, look at that boy. He looks different with his other siblings! His siblings look so handsome and pretty and him? He looks like an ugly duckling beside them!"

"Maybe he is adopted?"

"Maybe!"

 

He felt a pang in his chest and he almost wanted to cry. How could they say those words? He was not adopted. He was not freaking adopted. He was born from his mother, not from an orphanage where a random couple just picked him up. He felt really hurt. 

 

"Excuse me, but he's not adopted. He's my son from birth. And I cannot tolerate at the fact that you said he's ugly. He's very handsome and you only look at his appearance, which means that you are the ones who are ugly. Look at your own reflections before you judge people," Mrs. Kim said to the women and it made one of them mad before the other one went away, dragging that one that was mad along the way.

 

"Are you okay, Namjoon? Just ignore them, okay? You are very handsome, Kim Namjoon. And I love you just the way you are," Mrs. Kim bent down to match her height with the young Namjoon as she hugged him. Namjoon felt something weird in his chest. But he felt warm and secured around her hug. He slowly cried and hugged her back.

 

"Don't cry like that Namjoon, you are already 8 now! You don't want the other kids to look at you weirdly, right? So stop crying and be a man!" His mother said and he nodded as he wiped his tears away. She smiled at him before she gave a small kiss on his forehead. Then, she called the others so they could go back home. Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok groaned in disappointment at it as they went into the car, heading back to their house.

 

He still remembered clearly about that scene. He cried not because he was hurt. Because he was touched and happy when his mother said that. He always reminded himself about that whenever some people say or judge him on being ugly.

 

He picked some bottles into the cart and went to the snack section as he picked up some snacks for himself. Once he was done, he walked to the cashier to pay it. The cashier, who was apparently a girl, looked at him as she stared at him. Namjoon ducked down his face as he tried to hide it from her.

 

Once she was done, he paid her and picked up the things as he walked out from the supermarket immediately. The girl was still staring at him until the other customer cleared his throat as she apologized at her reckless behaviour.

 

Once Namjoon arrived at home, he put the groceries into the fridge and he walked to his room immediately. He locked the door and looked at his own reflection through his mirror. Once he looked at it, he felt like he was actually really ugly. He knew he shouldn't think about this but he also thought that maybe those people were right. He turned around and went to his bed.

 

He sighed. He was still not used to this. Where people judged on him for his appearance and not the way he is. He didn't understand it. Why did people look at the appearance more rather than what it looked like inside? Like there was a piece of ugly shell and of course people didn't like it but actually, inside that ugly shell, was a beautiful pearl.

 

He looked at the cutter on his desk beside him and he had the urge to grab it and hurt himself, again. But he promised to himself that he wouldn't do that anymore. He would hold it back because he knew that it was bad. He shouldn't do that.

 

But that ecstasy feeling once he hurt himself with that cutter, was very good, somehow. He closed his eyes as he tried to erase that thought. But he couldn't. He cursed under his breath and grabbed the cutter.

Only for this day. Tomorrow, I won't do this again.

 

He walked to the bathroom in his room (he was the only one who had a bathroom in his room as a reward for having the best grade among his other siblings) and closed it as he locked it. He stared at the cutter as he brought up his arm.

This is it.

 

 

 

 

 

Hoseok was still practicing on his dance in a room. He moved his body along with the music, like he became one with the music. Once the music was done, he stopped and grabbed a bottle water before he drank it. He wiped his face with a towel as he sat on the floor.

 

"When will he come..." Hoseok muttered to himself as he looked at the door, hoping for him to come into the room. As if his wish came true, another boy opened the door as he entered the room. Hoseok beamed at his arrival as he immediately walked to him.

 

"Seokmin! You came!" Hoseok said in happiness. The guy who was named as Lee Seokmin chuckled. He took off his bag and jacket as he put it on the table near him. He walked to Hoseok as they hugged each other.

 

"I really miss you, Seokmin! How's family?" Hoseok asked as they sat on the floor. Seokmin grinned before he told everything to Hoseok about it. Hoseok looked at him with a gaze who was full of love. He smiled and chuckled whenever Seokmin stuttered or when he forgot something as he put his finger on his chin cutely.

Yes, Hoseok was in love with a boy.

And yes, he was actually a gay.

 

He found out about it when he was 16. He felt something weird when he was around boys and he never felt like that around girls. Then, he had a crush on a boy and he didn't want to admit it. He felt an attraction on that guy but unfortunately, that guy was actually interested with girls, which made Hoseok broken hearted.

 

Once he entered college, he met Seokmin and they became great friends. Again, Hoseok had the same feeling on Seokmin like he did to his first love. He was scared to get rejected again and he finally confessed about it to Seokmin, hoping that Seokmin wouldn't stay away or call him weird because of it. Surprisingly, Seokmin was actually gay too and he also liked Hoseok. They were dating for 1 year now since they were freshmen. And now they were sophomores.

 

"Hoseok, what should we do when our family knows about it? You know that Korea doesn't really accept LGBT," Seokmin said, which made Hoseok came back to reality. A sad and painful reality. Yes, Korea didn't really accept LGBT, well maybe some of them did accept it but the rest, didn't. The both of them didn't tell this to their family yet. They were scared, that their family would get mad, disappointed, or even worse, they forced them to break up and wouldn't let them meet up again.

 

"We are coming out when the time is right, okay? For now, let's just keep this as a secret," Hoseok told his lover as Seokmin nodded, albeit still worried. "Anyways, let's practice. You remember what our dream is, right?"

 

Seokmin beamed and nodded. Hoseok chuckled at his cuteness as they stood up. He put in the CD that consisted of their song they made by themselves. They began to dance along with the song. The song was not that cheerful, it was quite a badass type. Seokmin was in charge of the vocal while Hoseok was in charge of the rap. Yes, they wanted to be an idol, who stood on the stage with people watching them.

Maybe they were indeed fated with each other.

 

The music stopped as it came to the end. They panted hard as they drank the water from their bottles. They packed up their things as they separated since the classes were going to start. They had different classes which was upsetting. But nonetheless, they still met up and practiced together on their song they made by themselves.

 

The song was about two men, loving each other. Yes, it was about the two of them. They hoped that they could share this song to the world so they could express every LGBT people's feelings. But of course it was not that easy. The both of them decided to enter some agencies later on and hoped one of them would accept them.

 

Hoseok suddenly heard his phone rang as he picked it up. It was from his mother, which was weird. Usually, she would be busy with all her work around this time. He put it beside his ear as he said "hello?", like every normal people when they answered a call.

 

"Hoseok, tell your siblings to meet up at Myundong Hospital. Your grandmother is in her critical state," Mrs. Kim said, which sounded like she had cried and he heard a small sob in the speaker. Hoseok was of course, shocked at this and told her that he would as he ended his call. He put his things into his locker and after that, he tried to call his siblings who weren't at school.

 

Yoongi didn't answer the call and Namjoon also didn't answer the call. He began to get panicked and called Seokjin, hoping he would answer it. In the end, he did and Hoseok was very happy about that.

 

"Hello? Hoseok, it's weird for you to call me around this time-"

"Grandma is in a critical situation."

"Wait what?"

 

"Meet up in Myundong Hospital after your work. And if you can, do inform this to Namjoon and Yoongi. They didn't answer my calls and my class is about to start. I will end the call," Hoseok said and ended the call. He was worried that Jungmin would be sad because she really loved their grandmother. They also knew that their grandmother loved Jungmin more than the others but they were okay with it. It was acceptable since Jungmin really took care of the old lady more than them.

 

He grabbed some books and more things that would be needed in his class as he closed his locker (it would immediately locked by itself once it is closed). He sighed and walked to his class with many thoughts in his mind, as he also hoped that their grandmother would be fine.

One more class, just one more class and I will go to the hospital.

 

 

 

 

"Jungmin!"

Jungmin perked up as she saw Chan walking to her. She sighed and continued to pack up her things into her bag. Once she was done, she slung it on her shoulder and wanted to ignore him but he already caught her before she could go away, which was not that good.

 

"Didn't you hear me or what? Anyways, did you already tell your parents about it?" Chan asked with that same grin on his face. Jungmin shook her head as his grin fell. And she saw, disappointment? Maybe it was indeed disappointment but she didn't really care. She didn't want to be involved with him anymore.

 

"Oh, then that's okay. Ask your parents later and we will work for our project tomorrow. Don't forget about it!" Chan reminded as he headed to the door. When he was about to leave, he turned around with a slight blush as he asked, "do you want to go out and buy some coffee together with me tomorrow?"

 

Jungmin was surprised at the sudden question. She didn't want to be with him that much because she was scared. But, he was her group mate and he didn't look that bad. And if she declined it, that would be a bit rude.

"....sure."

 

"Really?! Okay then! See you tomorrow, Jungmin!" Chan waved at her and walked away, leaving her alone in the classroom. She let out a sigh and looked at the clock. Hyoara didn't come into the class after that scene and she presumed that the girl went home or was still resting. Jungmin shook away the thought and walked to the door until she saw Jimin coming to the class, with sweats running down his head as a sign that he was running before.

 

"Jungmin.....grandma...grandma..." He said as he panted. Jungmin widened her eyes at the word 'grandma' as she rushed to his side. She waited for his other words and was shocked at his next words.

"Grandma...is in the hospital....and mom said that she is in her critical state..."

"What?!"

 

 

 

 

Mrs. Kim was still siting on the chair as she prayed that her mother would be fine. Tears were still falling from her eyes and she was too tired to wipe it away. Her husband didn't pick up the call and she was disappointed for that. He must be busy with his work but he should have picked up the call even though he was busy.

 

Hoseok ran to her once he saw him and looked around. He was the first to arrive. He looked at his mother and sat beside her. "How's grandma? Is she okay now?" He asked and was worried when he saw that his mother was crying.

 

"I don't know, Hoseok. The doctor didn't come out ever since your grandmother was brought into the room. This is all my fault, I shouldn't have yelled or blamed all of it to her when she was actually telling me to stop being like this. I am very sorry, Hoseok. I was just too busy with my work that I even forgot to take care you guys. I am a bad mother," Mrs. Kim said as she continued to cry and sobbed.

 

Hoseok was not the best at comforting someone but he tried his best to comfort his mother. He told her that it was okay and that everybody has mistakes. And he also said that she is not a bad mother as he pat her back.

 

Soon, Jimin and Jungmin came into the hospital, along with Seokjin. They met in front of the hospital together and were very worried, especially Jungmin. She cried on the way here when she was in the taxi with Jimin. It was obvious at her red nose and eyes. It was not that red of course but it was a good evidence of her crying before.

 

"Where's grandma? She is okay, right? Mom, what happened to her?" Jungmin asked and Mrs. Kim didn't say anything, as the both of them cried. Jimin comforted Jungmin while Seokjin and Hoseok were comforting their mother.

 

After a few minutes of silence and sobbing, the door opened, revealing the doctor and a nurse. Mrs. Kim immediately stood up and asked the doctor if her mother was okay and the doctor smiled softly, "don't worry, your mother is okay. She had a small heart attack, that's all. Make sure not to surprise her or make her do something that could surprise or shock her. We are lucky that it was just a small heart attack but we can't be so sure about what will happen next when she has a heart attack again. Also, make sure she rest more. I can tell that she worked or did something too hard. We will give you some pills for her to calm her heart and relax it more. You can enter the room if you want to."

 

Mrs. Kim and Jungmin were the first ones to enter the room. There, they found the old woman lying on the bed peacefully. Mrs. Kim fell onto her knees which made the rest of them surprised.

"Thank goodness..."

 

The woman stood up with Hoseok's help and she immediately hugged Jungmin, which surprised the girl. Mrs. Kim hugged her daughter tightly, it had been so long since they hugged each other and she really missed it. Jungmin hugged her mother back and buried her face on her mother's shoulder as she was about to cry.

 

"I am so sorry, Jungmin. I am a bad mother to you. I'm sorry for ignoring you these days because of my work. I will do my best to take care of you guys more and I will also take a break from my work so I can spend my days more with you. I'm so sorry, please do forgive me," Mrs. Kim said as she sobbed. 

 

"Don't say like that, mom. You are not a bad mother. You did your best to take care of us and fulfill our duties. And I forgive you, mom. I can't hate you because you are my mother. Thank you," Jungmin said back as they broke the hug but they were still facing each other with smiles.

 

"Group hug!" Jimin shouted and the three boys joined the girl as they hugged together. They all chuckled and smiled together. Jungmin was very happy when they hugged together like this. She liked it. No, she loved it so much. Too bad her other siblings and her father didn't join but this was enough to show her that their bonds weren't breaking apart.

 

Their grandmother (and a mother to Mrs. Kim who is known as Harin) smiled when she saw the touching scene (they didn't realize that she already woke up). She sighed and closed her eyes, about to take a small nap again.

Did you see this, Soohyun? I bet you did. I hope you are happy about this, Soohyun.

 

 

 



 

 

 

Do you like the story? If you do, please subscribe (and upvote if you want to!) :)

A/N (long note this time) :

So, their grandmother is okay after all! Let's cheer! Oh, no one wants to? Okay then...*walks away*

And yeah, this chapter is longer than the other chapters and I don't know why xD

Anyways, I want to portray friendship between Jungmin and Chan first before I can upgrade (lol what) it into love. And don't worry, the main genres are Family, Angst, and Drama and of course I will focus on those the most ;)

Also, I portray Hoseok as one of the LGBT people and I don't know if you guys accept it or not. I want to portray one what do these people feel and I know I don't really know about these stuff and I will learn more about it. Just in case, I actually don't know if I support LGBT but I do accept them and you are free to unsubscribe if you don't support or accept it (even though it would make me sad). But I'm going to say this; even if you don't accept or support it, at least please do not treat or see them differently. They are the same like us, humans. Also no, I'm not saying that Hoseok is gay or what. It's only his character in this story~

Second, Namjoon. Yes, we all know that he is veryyyyyyyy handsome. But you know, some people say that he is ugly and stuff when we know that he is actually very handsome. I hate it when people judge other people by appearance when it's not like everything.

Third, maybe some of you were confused at the fact people saying that Jungmin is ugly when in fact she is pretty in the photo and in the poster I used (BTW it's The Ark's Halla cause she's a bae). It would be explained more in the story but I will tell you about it a bit and no, this is not a spoiler. 

When people say and bully someone, saying that they are ugly and stuff, the victim will most likely believe on that and think that they are actually really, really ugly. It will become a scar in them (yes, I used 'in', not 'on') and they will keep labelling themselves the same as the words that the people or bullies throw at the victim. So yeah, that is what happened to Jungmin as well. 

Anyways, everyone is beautiful. Including you, who are reading this ;)

Okay, let's stop lololol.

Anyways, have some cookies because you managed to read this until the end //gives you some cookies//

And also, thank you for the lovely comments! You can keep BTS //throws Bangtan at you//

See you in the next chapter~

 

P.S. DID YOU GUYS WATCH BTS' RUN JAPANESE VER?? OMG MORE THEORIES COMING UP AND I WAS DIZZY BECAUSE OF IT LOL (sorry for the caps)