Chapter 7

Left.

 

Donghae went to his car, slamming the door as he entered. 

 

He was mad, furious and raged. 

 

Amidst all the hatred he has for Jiyong; he feels sorry. 

 

Sorry for himself and to Dara. 

 

"If only.. if only I didn't give her up. " he thought to himself as he raked his hair. His grip on his steering wheel unfaltering but tightening even more. His knuckles turning white due to the pressure. He rested his head and thought deeply once again. 

 

"But.. if I did that.. if I didn't give up.. She still won't notice me. I'm nobody." he smirked to himself as he remembered his dark past. 

 

 

=================================

 

 

I looked at her from afar, my friend tugging my sleeve as he pointed towards her. 

 

 

"Wow.. she's pretty dude." Jiyong whispered as we sat by the table a bit far from her, Sandara Park. 

 

 

"You're right." I beamed but my jolly attitude vanished once I saw my reflection on the mirror. 

 

 

I look horrible. Geeky glasses with untrimmed hair. My clothes totally out-fashioned.

 

 

Jiyong seemed to notice my gloomy state as he nudged me.

 

 

"What's up yo'? he asked worriedly as he glanced at me.

 

 

"It's nothing really.." I meekly answered back.

 

 

"You're worried aren't you?? You're worried that she might not even notice you." he said as he rubbed his chin.

 

 

"Stop making fun of me!! " I hissed at him. He just chuckled at me as he stared back at Dara. 

 

 

Jiyong and I are bestfriends. 

 

 

Weird it may seem for the school's Kingka or Hearthrob is bestfriends with a nerd like me. 

 

 

He's not arrogant like others say he is. He's really a kind person. No doubt about that.

 

 

I looked at him. His eyes glistening when she laughed, smiled and giggled.

 

It's pretty obvious he likes her, even more than I do I guess.  

 

I glanced back at her. 

 

 

She really is indeed beautiful. 

 

 

There is no chance for her to like someone like me. 

 

Weeks passed and Jiyong and Dara got closer, while I got transferred and studied abroad.

 

I never had any connection with Jiyong or anyone from Korea.

 

I told myself to forget about everything. Willed myself to change for the better and leave the old geeky kid I was.

 

I  smirked to myself to myself as I raked my hair and watched my reflection on the mirror. 

 

I really changed alot but still, Jiyong recognized me. 

 

He's my bestfriend after all. 

 

================================================== 

 

I picked up my phone as I sat on my bed. I've been crying the whole time as memories of us filled my mind. 

 

Donghae's name flashed through the screen. I quickly wiped away the tears on my face as I answered the call.

 

"Dara, are you feeling any better?"  Donghae's said as I covered my mouth to stiffle my sobs. 

 

"I'm f-fine Hae.." my voice croaked as I wiped the tears that keep on flowing. 

 

"Dara.." he said, pity visible on his voice. 

 

"I'm fine Hae. Let's talk tomorrow.. I'm already tired. " I ended the call and slumped on my bed. 

 

Donghae's a really good man. I'm lucky I met him amidst all this mess I'm in. 

 

I glanced at the picture beside my bed. 

 

A picture of him and me. 

 

Why? why? 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------- 

 

 

Author's note: 

 

This is truly supposed to be the last chapter but then I'm starving so I'll

just post the next chapter and supposedly the last one. Hehehee. 

Thanks to those who commented and subscribed?? Hahaha!! 

 

 

Adios! 

-Majo401