Chapter 4

Left.

 

 Chapter 4 of Left : Make-Over 

 

 

Dara's POV 

 

 

I went inside from shop to shop. I'm tired as hell man. We went from a shop to another; searching for dresses for me to wear. 

 

Exhaustion is an understatement. Uhh.. I'm tired. 

 

"You already tired?? It's still early." he teased, I just glared at him. I sat by the bench and fanned myself. 

 

"Why are we doing this? I don't need a make-over." I complained to him. 

 

"Well.. I told you I'll help you to get revenge. " He sneered as he gave me a bottle of cold water, which I gladly took. 

 

"Ok.. but why are you doing this?" I asked the million dollar question. 

 

"Because I..." 

 

 

-------------------------- ---------------------------------------------- 

 

 

Writer's POV

 

 

"Because I want to. " he answered simply. 

 

Dara nodded in understanding as she gulped down the remains of the water she had. Donghae breathed out a sigh of relief as he was almost caught on his real motives. 

 

"You just don't know why I'm doing this. It's better for you not to know. I hope you'll understand and also I hope you won't hate me once you discover the real reason." Donghae bitterly thought to himself. 

 

"Why do you suddenly look depressed?" Dara asked, cutting his train of thoughts. She was worried for him and unlikely he once again felt bliss for she cared for him. 

 

"No I'm not. You're thinking too much; but maybe because I doubt if the make-over will work." Donghae said, feigning a worried look. Dara glared at him and playfully punched his arm. 

 

"Of course it will. Actually I don't need this make-over thing; I'm already gorgeous even without make-up." she joked which earned a roar of laughter from Donghae. 

 

"Why are you laughing??" she asked, annoyance visible in her voice. 

 

"You're joking right??" he asked teasingly which earned him a scowl from her. She pouted in annoyance much to the delight of the latter.

 

"Cute!" he squeeled as he pinched her cheeks. Dara slapped away his hands from her now red cheeks; mainly because Donghae pinched her and the interaction between them 

 

"Dara, what are you thinking about?? You just got dumped by your ex, now your falling for a stranger!! Get a grip will you! He will never take another glance at you. You should be thankful he's helping you! " she reminded herself again to the sad reality she thought. 

 

"Are you okay?? you seemed to be deep in thought." Donghae asked worriedly as he held her cheek to make her look at him. Dara slapped his hand away and excused herself from him. 

 

"I wonder what happened to her. " he asked himself. "When will you look at me in a different manner? I don't want to be just your friend. Why does it always have to be him?" He asked no one in particular. He looked back at the direction she went and smiled bitterly. 

 

"I can never replace him in your heart can I?" 

 

 

--------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- 

 

 

"Dara, let's go!" Donghae shouted at her as he continuesly dragged her towards his friend's salon. 

 

"I don't want to!!" she squirmed at his hold as she tried her hardest to whisk away her hand from his tight grip on her wrist. 

 

"Will you just stop it and please cooperate." Donghae begged desperately as he looked back at her and held her by the shoulders. Dara gulped and nodded in response, seemingly lost in his eyes. Donghae grinned in delight as he pushed her to the entrance. 

 

"Hey dude!" he greeted the owner. 

 

"Oh, Hae, whatcha' doin here?"Eunhyuk asked as he looked at him weirdly. 

 

"I have someone to hand to you. Take good care of her okay." he pushed Dara to Eunhyuk's direction and winked at him, like he was passing some message to his peer. 

 

"Okay.. No problem with that bro. Once my men are done; I'll make sure to leave your mouth hanging!!" He assured as he patted the latter's shoulder. 

 

"I'm counting on that." he said as he left them both and sat himself by the couches near the entrance. 

 

"As for you miss. Leave everything to me. Okay?" he looked down to her level and winked at the petrified girl in his arms. He then showed his infamous gummy smile that sure can make one's underwear snap. 

 

Dara looked at him waringly. "Why is his friend soo freakishly Handsome like him?! Omaagassh!! I'll truly die with a huge grin on my face." she thought foolishly but unlike her thoughts, her face still looks the same; petrified and seemingly unnaffected by the charms of these two men. 

 

I applaud her acting skills. Hahaha!! 

 

"Oh, Hyuk! Make her wear this okay? " Donghae interrupted as he came to them and gave Eunhyuk the bag he bought together with her. She gulped once again and just closed her eyes as she listened to their conversation. 

 

"Why does their voices sound this good?!! " she thought to herself as she bit her lips just to control her inner fangirlness. 

 

"Okay. Imma start now okay. Sit down pretty boy and lemme do my magic!" Eunhyuk grabbed Dara by the arm as he lightly dragged her towards some stalls. 

 

"Omg." she thought as she saw the gazillion bottles and cosmetics awaiting her. 

 

"Wish me luck. " 

 

 

------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------- 

 

 

Donghae was patiently waiting by the couch, not minding the ongoing squeels from the passerbys and customers of the salon. He was just there, sitting quietly as he read the magazines available. 

 

"What's taking them for soo long?? I'm really going to fry that monkey if he isn't done yet!" He thought menacingly as he gripped on the magazine tightly.  

 

"Ehem, ehem. " he looked up to see his friend coughing; a grin plastered on his face. He placed down the magazine he was holding and diverted  his attention towards his friend. 

 

"Presenting... Sandara Park!!" He introduced her as he wiggled his fingers up in the air. 

 

He saw a girl clad in an expensive branded dress sporting branded high-heeled shoes. She was also wearing light-make-up that showcased her beauty even more as her hair is neatly but still in a seductive manner kept. 

 

His mouth was hung-open as he saw the woman infront of him. "Is that really Dara??" he asked himself, bewildered by the beauty infront of him. 

 

"Told you I'll make you agape!" Eunhyuk interrupted. 

 

"You look beautiful, wait beautiful is an understatement. You look stunningly gorgeous!" he commented as she just bowed her head in shame. 

 

"Really?" she meekly said. 

 

"Yes really." he assured as he took a step closer to her and showed her to the mirror. 

 

"Is that really me??" she asked him, shocked to see how she looks. 

 

"Yeah." he nodded. " Will I still continue on with this plan? I'm doubting of showing her to anyone. I wish I can just keep her to myself." he selfishly thought. 

 

"So are you on?" he asked, more like challenged her. 

 

"Sure I am." she said with much more confidence. 

 

They linked arms towards his car; murmurs filled the area. They totally looked good together, no doubt. 

 

"I wish you'd do the right thing Hae." Eunhyuk thought to himself as he looked at them from afar. 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------- 

 

 

 

Author's note: 

 

I really think this is long enough. Hahaha. Okay, so my lovelies.. The make-over is done! Hahaha!! 

Hope you liked the chapter and Also I added some EunHae Love!! Kekekeke!! 

 

I really appreciate you guys for being really active and commenting religiously!! I am soo touched by it!!! 

Thank you very very much!! 

 

Can you guys sense the upcoming end?? Hehehe. 

 

 

Love y'all!! 

- Majo401