Chapter 6

Left.

 

Donghae's POV 

 

"What are you up to?" I roared at him once I arrived the premises of the club. I clutched unto his collar as I glared at him. He just smirked in reply as he held unto my hand. 

 

"Long time no see Hae." he greeted cooly as he removed my hand from his collar. I glared at him; disgust and anger boiling in me. 

 

 

"Why are you doing this?? To her??" I roared at him as I pushed him hard.  He just smirked. His arrogance raising the roof. He raised his hands cooly, sitting like a king. 

 

 

I fought the urge to punch the living daylights out of this man.

 

How dare he act all this relaxed when truth to be told his supposed to be girlfriend is at home crying her heart out for him.

 

Thinking about her crying pains my already aching heart.

 

 

"Just what are you planning in your knocked-out head??" I roared, my patience wearing thin.

 

 

"why are you doing this you tard!! Don't you know the pain I went through?? I gave her up cause I knew you'd take better care of her!!" I gripped his collar as I glared at him. My anger boiling more and more as his smirk widened even more.

 

 

"I'm done with this dude. I'm sick of her, so she's yours. " he said nonchalantly as he shook my hands away. I just stared at him. What happened to the sensitive and melodramatic dongsaeng I had?? Why did he change?

 

 

"what's seriously happening to you?" i asked, my voice filled with curiosity.

 

 

I never thought this day would come. I never did. Sure, I love her but I know for sure hat jiyong loves her even more than I do. That's one of the main reasons why I gave up on her.

 

 

I think I owe you guys an explanation. Well.. I'm not really just a stranger in Dara's life. Well.. Maybe.. But I already knew her back then.

 

 

She is my first love and probably the last girl that I'd probably love.

 

 

Jiyong and I fought for her attention but sadly, her eyes can only see him. What a sad fate eh?

 

 

But for me.. Her happiness is what matters most.

 

 

Thinking about it .. Maybe I made the wrong decision.

 

 

For the man I thought would be best for her is now the one who is hurting her.

 

 

I gritted my teeth as I clenched my fists. "is that you're final decision?" I asked.

 

 

"huh? Of course it is. " he smirked. I totally want to whip that smirk of his face so badly!

 

"Make sure you won't regret it and come back for her cause I surely won't give her back. " I warned as I glared at him once more.

 

 

"I won't. " he replied weakly. Sadness seemed to passed his eyes as he said those words but I just shrugged it off and went my way.

 

 

Dara needs me more than ever. She's what's important.

 

--------------------------------------------------