Chapter 5

Left.

 

 

 Chapter 5 for Left : Revelation of the Goddess within ( Re-edited )

 

 

They've arrived at the Club. The pungent odor of puffs of smoke and alcohol filled her nose the moment she stepped inside the premises of the club that Donghae brought her in. 

 

 

"Why are we here Hae?? This place smells like dung!" she complained as she covered her nose with her hand. 

 

 

"Because he is. " he pointed as they bought gazed at the man by the bar of the club; gulping his ordered drink while some gal flirts with him. Dara tightened her fist as she  urged herself to not grab the b*tches hair and drag her out. She breathed to calm her nerves as thoughts and voices came up to her. 

 

 

"Be civil Dara.. Show to him your unnafected by it. " she said to herself as she graced herself and gathered her composure once more. They both just stood there, Dara staring at Jiyong while Donghae is staring at her. 

 

 

"When will you set your eyes on me and not on him?" he thought bitterly as he rested his ar by her waist, catching her off guard.

 

 

"stop staring or he might melt." he teased like nothing has happened. 

 

 

"Shut up." she sternly replied as she then again gazed back at him. Donghae sighed for the nth time for once again, her attention is on him, Kwon Jiyong; and not on him. 

 

 

He saw how Dara's expression changed. Worry immediately whipped unto his system as he held her by the shoulder. 

 

 

"What's wrong Dara?" he asked as he shook her repeatedly. 

 

 

"He.. " she pointed at their direction. He looked back and saw Jiyong making out with the girl with him earlier. anger brewed up in him as he couldn't take the sight of him doing this to her. He looked back to Dara; she was stoping herself from crying. All the anger he felt  vanished as he saw the sadness in her face. 

 

 

Her beautiful face.. 

 

 

He gathered her in his arms  as they both exited the bar. He drove off immediately once they've reached his car. The ride was silently still. No one dared to talk. Soon enough, they've arrived to her home. 

 

 

"Dara. I'm sorry.." he apologized meaningfully; regret was visible on his face. 

 

 

"It's alright. I know you only wanted to help." she meekly replied. 

 

"Dara..-" he uttered as he held unto her wrist. Dara looked at him, her eyes telling him that she would be just fine.

 

She gently removed his grip from her wrist as she opened the door and left. she bid farewell and entered her home.

 

She never looked back. 

 

 

Donghae gripped on the steering wheel. Anger and regret mixing in his system. He then received a  call. He picked it up mindlessly. 

 

 

"Hello." he greeted; his voice full of venom. 

 

 

"Meet me at the club." the caller said and hunged up. 

 

 

He clutched unto his phone. Anger boiling once again. 

 

 

"Kwon Jiyong.. You're gonna pay." he muttered dangerously as he zoomed back to the club. 

 

 

 

----------------- --------------------- --------------------- 

 

 

My CORNER cheeky

 

 

Hello lovelies!! 

 

Sorry for my stupidness that I didn't notice that the past update was unfinished!! Aigoo..

Sorry sorry sorry sorry!!

So, here, I changed everything and posted a new one that came up to this brain of mine once I noticed my mistake; so I apologize if t ain't that long and not like what you guys expected it to be. 

Sorry for not updating or soo long. Lost inspiration. Do i still have readers alive?? 

 

Well, that's a wrap people!! 

*thanks for subscribing and commenting! (; 

 

-Majo401