Chapter 1

Left.

 

 

Chapter 1 of Left : Seeing his true colors.

 

 

He left me, cheated and in pain. 

 

He went to another woman. Someone who's younger, prettier and ier than me. 

 

I don't blame him though, for I admit to myself that I am boring. Maybe he just realised that now.

 

He must have got tired of me and my silly ways. 

 

 

-------- 

 

 

We were at our usual hang-out place. The coffee shop is owned by a friend of ours, so we get free drinks most of the time. 

 

I excused myself to go to the bathroom but when I came out, the sight at hand shocked me. 

 

My supposed to be boyfriend had another girl by his lap, flirting shamelessly at a public space. 

 

I just stood there, frozen to my spot. I covered my mouth with my bare hand as the other held to the wall for support. 

 

Tears flowed against my face as I witness their deeds. The way how he would caress her face and how that girl would kiss his cheek is unbearable. 

 

As I was about to approach them, he said the most wanted phrase I want to hear from him. 

 

"I love you." He said as he kissed her passionately on the lips. As soon as I heard that, I ran where-ever my feet would take me. 

 

Bawling out in the process as bystanders would look at me weirdly.

 

 

-----

 

 

I stopped at a bar and here I am now, drinking my gut out as I continued to cry.

 

I drank the bottle of vodka at hand and continued to bawl loudly causing the customers inside to look weirdly at me. 

 

I just ignored their stares and continued to drink as memories of us flashed through me. 

 

We were happy, but I guess it was only a one-sided joy and .. love. 

 

I'm just another girl who believed in his lies. 

 

I know it's stupid for me to believe that he actually loved me but I just went on with this so-called relationship even if my friends told me not to.

 

I'm older than him, wears big-rimmed glasses and wears old-fashioned clothes while he wears branded clothes and sports styliish hairstyles. 

 

I'm stupid. Stupid, stupid. 

 

I bitterly smiled at the thought of him whenever I say things to him like I love you, for he wouldn't say that back to me. 

 

He never did say that, so the pain of seeing him with another woman pains me and hearing him say those words just worsened the pain I felt. 

 

I banged my head on the counter as I realized how stupid and rash I was. 

 

Loving him and expecting him to love me back. 

 

I grabbed my phone and saw that no phone calls and messages where there from him. 

 

Silly me, he's having the time of his life that he failed to even notice me gone. 

 

I  composed myself and grabbed another bottle. As I was about to drink it's contents, a hand suddenly stopped me from doing so.

 

"Stop drinking miss.. You had enough."  he said with much authority. I just looked at him, pissed and irritated by his intrusion. I slapped his hand away and continued on with my drink. 

 

He grabbed the bottle away and placed it on top of the counter. I glared at him. He then grabbed my wrist and dragged me away from the club. 

 

I continued to whisk my hand away only for him to tighten his grip once again. 

 

"Just follow me okay?" he said in a pleading manner. 

 

He seemed safe and all. I just nodded in reply and followed him. 

 

He opened his car door and I stepped inside. He sat on the passenger's seat and asked me where I live. I just told him and looked at the streets of Seoul. 

 

It's stupid to trust others especially strangers but well, I am stupid. 

 

The hell I care. 

 

He tapped my shoulder and pointed my house. 

 

"That's your house right? " he asked. I just nodded in reply and opened the door only to be stopped by him.

 

"You want revenge to your ex? I'll help you with that. I'll come back tomorrow." He proposed as he just smirked, leaving me agape.

 

"I'm Donghae by the way. Go now, you need some sleep." he said as he opened the door for me. 

 

I went outside and went directly to my house. 

 

I sat on my couch thinking about the happenings for today. 

 

What did I get myself into? 

 

But one thing's for sure. 

 

I will be no longer the naive noona you had Jiyong. 

 

I won't ever be that same person ever again. 

 

----------

 

Author's note: 

 

I just got bored and supposedly this is a one-shot but will you please allow me to make this a two-shot? Hehehe. 

 

- Majo401