Chapter 3

Left.

 

Chapter 3 of Left : His side. 

 

 

 

Jiyong's Pov 

 

 

I looked at them in shock. 

 

That wasn't her right?? 

 

Maybe I just miss her or something..  

 

Get a grip Jiyong. 

 

"Oppa.. Let's get something to eat. " Sulli cooed. I nodded at her and went over a seat for us. We ordered our food and chatted for a bit. I grabbed my phone and saw that no missed calls or even text messages came from her. 

 

I wonder what happened. She just vanished yesterday and I wasn't able to text and call her for I forgot to buy some load for my phone. 

 

Maybe she got busy and all that's why she hasn't called and explained to me the reason why she hasn't contacted me. 

 

Enough about that. 

 

Why is Donghae all of a sudden here?? 

 

His comeback surely smells trouble to me and also, to us. 

 

--------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------- 

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

I gripped on Donghae as we passed by them. I controlled the tears that are threathening to fall. I felt his grip on me tighten. 

 

"Thank you." I muttered softly which only earned a soft nod from him. 

 

"Don't show to him that you're weak Dar. Show to him that you are strong and you can live without him in your life. " he encouraged me as he cupped my chin to look at him. 

 

I gulped at the nearness between the two of us. I just nodded in reply and hugged him.

 

I noticed people staring at us, muttering to themselves. 

 

"What a lucky girl."  one girl squeeled in jealousy.

 

"Ommhyy.. I wish I was her!! "  another one squeeled. 

 

"He's soo handsome!!" another one squeeled again. 

 

"Let's go somewhere nice okay."  he cheered on as he lifted my head up and gazed at me. I gulped once again. His eyes are full of longing and love with a tinge of sadness. I don't know why but I just brushed it off. 

 

"Okay." I agreed as he lead me towards his car. 

 

"Where are we going?" I asked him, eager to where he is taking me. 

 

"You'll see, so sit back and enjoy the ride." he ended with a wink. My cheeks suddenly felt hot as he opened the door for me. He assisted me with the buckle of the seat.

 

I could smell his fragrant shampoo, his scent lingering in my nose. My trance was cut-short when I heard him chuckle. I blushed in embarassment. 

 

He closed the door for me and went his way towards the other side. I covered my face with my hands, my face flushed. 

 

"Can you please forget that happened so I can get my dignity back?" I warily asked once he entered his car. 

 

"No way." he teasingly remarked, but the look in his eyes told me he was true with his words. 

 

I pouted cutely at him. "please... " i begged. 

 

"arasso. Stop that or else I'm going to kiss you breathless. " he said as he ruffled my hair. I looked at him, shocked by what he said.  He just chuckled and the radio as he drove off. 

 

He sure is getting weirder by the minute. 

 

 

-------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------- 

 

 

I opened my eyes, I felt him shaking me from left to rght. 

 

"Where here." he greeted as I opened my eyes. 

 

I didn't notice I fell asleep. I yawned and stretched my arms. I looked around and was once again shocked to see where he brought me. 

 

" A mall???" I roared at him once I saw the building before us. 

 

"yeah.. You really need a make-over." he smugly replied as he checked out himself by the mirror. Once he was done he went out and opened the door for me. 

 

"Let's go." he encouraged. 

 

Thoughts of running away are in my head but before I could, he held unto my hand, Tight. 

 

Kill me now!! 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------- 

 

 

End of Chapter 3 

 

Author's note 

 

 

Hello people! thanks for those who commented and subscribed! Sorry for any mistakes in spelling and grammar. It's hard to update 3 stories in a day you know. LOL. 

 

 

Hope you liked it! 

 

 

PS. Now the make-over will happen. I believe the next chapter will be the last.. but I'm not yet that sure. Everything will be more clearer- I hope- on the upcoming chapters. 

 

 

Anyways.. 

 

 

Thank you very much Lovelies, 

 

-Majo401