Deoksugung Doldam-gil - YoonYul

SNSD One-Shot Fan Fiction

 

 

**Gif credit to: dearestyoona.tumblr**

 

 

 

 

This YoonYul (girl x girl) one-shot fan fiction was inspired from Yoona first solo single with 10 cm entitled “Deoksugung Doldam-gil” (Deoksugung Stonewall Walkway).


 

Warm spring breeze, check

Light weather clothing, check

Do you want to go out on a date this weekend?

My heart is fluttering from just thinking about it

I will be the one to prepare our outing this time

I’m already shaking in anticipation because I want to see you

 

All day I’m excited and researching online

How about Deoksugung Stonewall Walkway?

They’re saying the weather’s going to be nice and I want to see you soon

 

How do you feel, my girl, my girl, my girl

I feel the same as you do, my love, my love, my love

We may walk hand in hand down this path

But we will never break up, Deoksugung Stonewall Walkway

 

You’re perfect

You’re perfect

Oh, my love

Oh, my love

Only you

 

Sweet and sour, you’re just like a candy

Electrifying and dizzy, just like a roller coaster

How does pasta sound right about now?

It’s probably not too far from here

Wanna go now?

 

How do you feel, my girl, my girl, my girl

I feel the same as you do, my love, my love, my love

We may walk hand in hand down this path

But we will never break up, Deoksugung Stonewall Walkway

 

What I’m trying to say now

It might be something most people would consider stale

But to us it’s so natural to say that

I love you

 

Lean on me warmly, lean on me

Say to me softly, say to me

that you love me

Like the blue sky and the sunshine

I’ll always be by your side

 

How do you feel, my girl, my girl, my girl

I feel the same as you do, my love, my love, my love

We may walk hand in hand down this path

But we will never break up, Deoksugung Stonewall Walkway

 

I love you

I love you

Oh, my love

Oh, my love

Only you

 

We may walk hand in hand down this path

But we will never break up, Deoksugung Stonewall Walkway

 

Credits:

music.naver

kpopviral.com / http://alwaysdreaminghigh.com/


 

Kwon Yuri and Im Yoona were childhood friends. Both of their parents were good friends as well as they lived in the same neighborhood, and Yuri and Yoona went to the same school. Yuri really liked her best friend, Yoona since they were in the middle school, but she never confessed to Yoona about her feelings. Yuri is one year older than Yoona, and because of the age difference, they could only see each other during weekend. They spent their time together playing with each other, and went to the amusement park together whenever their parents have free time to bring their children there during school holidays.

 

One day, Yoona has been accepted to enter the SM Arts of Academy, the most prestigious art high school in Seoul since she loves singing and acting. Plus, she’s a brilliant student, and she always possessed excellent result during final year exam. Her parents wanted her to enroll the school since it’s once in a lifetime chance. Yoona was reluctant at first, but because she doesn’t want to disappoint her parents and against their will, she finally agreed to enroll the school with a heavy heart. And, to know the fact that she had to leave her childhood friend, Yuri really made her feel so down and sad.

 

That night, Yoona has determined to tell Yuri by herself about the sad news. She dragged her heavy feet to her friend’s house, and pressed the doorbell.

 

“DING! DONG!”

 

“Yuri ah! Can you please go to the door and check who's coming?”, she could hear Yuri’s mother shouted from inside the house.

 

“Dae, Eomma!”, she heard Yuri obediently replied to her mother while walking headed towards the door. The door slowly opened, and Yuri was surprised to know that her best friend, Yoona was standing in front of the door.

 

“Hey, Yoong! What are you doing here?”, she asked while looking at her weirdly, but felt happy at the same time to see her friend that she missed so much since they couldn’t see each other every day.

 

“Yul, ah. Can.. can I see you for a moment?”, Yoona stuttered. Yuri furrowed her brows as she could feel her tone was quite different when she began to speak. She was about to reply when suddenly her mother interrupted.

 

“Who’s that, Yuri ah?”, her mother shouted from the kitchen.

 

“It’s Yoong, Eomma!”, Yuri replied as she shouted back. She turned to look at Yoona.

 

“Waeyeo? Are you okay, Yoong ah? You look.. (sad in Yuri’s thought).. tired”, she said.

 

“I’m okay, Yul ah”, she replied with a faint smile. Yuri know, there must be something that had been bothering her mind that Yoona wanted to tell her. Yuri then nodded her head.

 

“Okay, let’s go to my backyard”, Yuri said while grabbing Yoona’s wrist, and slowly led her to the backyard of her house where there’s a small garden built by Yuri’s father. It’s the place where Yuri and Yoona often spent their time together, whether to sharing their problems, stories and everything.

 

“Anja (sit)”, Yuri ordered Yoona to sit on the bench. Yoona just complied, and sat on it. “Alright, tell me about it”, Yuri said while looking at her best friend. Yoona let out a big sigh, open and close, but there’s no words coming out as she tried to muster her courage to tell Yuri without hurting her feelings.

 

“Yul, ah. I want to tell you something”, she finally replied.

 

“Just tell me, Yoong. It’s okay”, Yuri said while patted on her thigh.

 

“Yesterday, I received an offer letter to.. to enroll the SM Arts of Academy”, she stuttered. Yuri nodded.

 

“So?”, she said while looking at Yoona, biting her lips as she was anticipating for her to continue her words.

 

“I.. I have to accept it. My parents want me to enroll the school”, Yoona hesitantly said.

 

“Ah, I see”, Yuri nodded again. It’s a lie if she said she didn’t feel hurt and sad, but being a best friend for a long time, she knew, all that Yoona wanted at this moment is a support from her.

 

“It’s okay, Yoong ah. Just accept the offer. You know, it’s not easy for anyone to enroll that school without possessing a good result in exam”, Yuri said with a smile. Yoona furrowed her brows while looking at Yuri. It’s not that she wanted to hear Yuri said the opposite, or at least telling her that she didn’t have to accept the offer. She felt strange knowing that her best friend could easily accept the news which she knew will change her destiny, and will separate her from her best friend.

 

“Are you sure?”, Yoona asked. Yuri just nodded. “You really don’t mind?”, again, Yuri just nodded. “You really don’t care we are going to be separated?”, finally Yoona blurted, causing Yuri widened her eyes in surprise.

 

“W-what do you mean that we are going to be separated?”, Yuri asked her back, furrowing her brows. Yoona let out a sigh for the umpteenth time.

 

“Yul ah, the academy is a boarding school. I will stay in the hostel until I graduated. I will only allowed to go back home during school holidays!”, she replied as her voice raising a bit. Yuri was shocked with her sudden burst of anger. She could see Yoona's eyes turned red, as if she was fighting back her tears.

 

“Yoong ah, I.. I..”, Yuri lost for words, and without thinking twice, she pulled Yoona into her embrace and hugged her. She could feel that her shirt getting wet due to the tears flowing from her best friend. She felt a tug at her heart, knowing that Yoona doesn’t want to enroll the school because of her. She took a deep breath, and slowly exhale it.

 

“I’m sorry, Yoong ah. I know you don’t want this, but it’s your parents will”, Yuri said as she tried to soothe the latter. She patted her back before she pulled off the hug.

 

“Besides, isn’t this your dream too? You want to become a singer and actress, right? So, this is your chance to gain as much knowledge and opportunity from the right place”, she added.

 

“Chincha?”, she asked, her face looked so innocent. Yuri couldn’t help but to smile and wiped the remaining tears from her cheeks and pinched it softly.

 

“Yes, Yoongie. Just believe me, you wouldn’t feel regret once you enroll the academy. you will be graduated with excellence, and your parents will be proud of you. Besides, we can always see each other during school break. I promise I will write a letter to you often, and will post together with the photos of me as much as you like”, Yuri said.

 

“Promise?”, her eyes sparkled as she held out her hand, extended her pinky finger. Yuri grinned and linked her pinky to Yoona's.

 

“Pinky swear”, she said, earning an alligator smile from Yoona. Both of them chuckled, and to Yuri’s surprise, Yoona pulled her into another series of hug.

 

“I love you, Yul. Promise you will always wait for me”, Yoona said, causing Yuri’s heart beats unevenly. Yuri slowly wrapped her arms around her.

 

“I.. I love you too, Yoong. I promise”, Yuri said as she stuttered. “What is this?”, she thought. “Did Yoong feel the same way too?”, her mind speaks. Her lips then curved upwards, forming into a smile, and both of them stayed hugging each other for awhile.

 

 


 

 

Time flies by, and without realized, Yuri and Yoona has already grown up and becoming more beautiful each day. After graduated from high school, Yuri pursued her dream to become a photographer as she enrolled the university, taking the photography course in Chung Ang University. While Yoona was still in her final year of her high school, and will be graduated soon.

 

As what they had promised to each other, Yuri always sent letters and her photos which she took by herself using digital camera which she had been received as a present from her parents on her birthday. Whenever she missed Yoona, she will have a stroll by herself, and took lots of photos in every places she went to, and sent them to Yoona. Yoona on the other hand was glad to receive those photos from Yuri as to accompany her loneliness while staying at the hostel. She would stare at those photos every time she misses Yuri.

 

Ever since Yoona enrolled the SM Academy, Yuri has avoided some girls and boys in her school who tried to court her, and same goes with Yoona. Yeah, since that night, Yuri dared herself to confess her feeling to Yoona, and seemed like the luck was on her side, Yoona did the same too as she also felt they have mutual feelings. Their love has grown deeper and deeper since then, and every time when Yoona went home to spend her school break in her hometown, this young couple will take the opportunity to spend their time together. What they didn’t know that their parents seems to notice on their ‘unusual’ closeness.

 

Few months later, Yoona finally graduated from SM Arts of Academy, and her parents had invited The Kwon family to celebrate their one and only child’s graduation day. When Yuri graduated from high school, her parents also invited Yoong’s parents to attend the ceremony as both family were close with each other.

 

After Yoona and all students got down from the stage once they received the scrolls, Yuri was the first person to head towards her before their parents.

 

“Congratulations, Yoongie!”, Yuri congratulates Yoona while leaned closer to hug the latter.

 

“Thank you, Yul. Glad that you could come to my graduation ceremony. I really appreciate it, you know”, she said as she returned the hug. Yuri then pulled off the hug, and took the flower bouquet which contained small Rilakkuma plush toys, Yoona’s favorite cartoon characters and immediately handed it to her.

 

“This is for you”, Yuri said with a grin. Yoona cupped , couldn’t contain her happiness upon receiving the flower bouquet.

 

“Omo! Thank you, Yul. Thank you so much!”, She thanked her.

 

“You’re welcome. You did the same at my graduation ceremony. So, I wanted to do the same to you because..”, Yuri paused and leaned closer. “I love you”, she whispered into her ears, causing Yoona blushed.

 

“Omo.. omo.. Look at them. I wonder if they are hiding something from us”, Mrs. Im said to Yuri’s mother.

 

“Yeah, I still remember Yuri was acting so weird after Yoong enrolled the academy not long ago. She was acting like she had lost her lover, something like that”, Mrs. Kwon replied.

 

“Don’t tell me.. Aww! Are we going to be parent in-law soon?”, Mrs. Im exclaimed excitedly, earning a chuckle from her friend.

 

“If it’s true they are together, I am more than glad, you know. I don’t want any other girls other than Yoong to be my daughter in-law”, Mrs. Kwon replied.

 

“Aww… I’m so excited!”, Mrs. Im exclaimed. While the mothers were busy spazzing on their daughters, the fathers were having their small chat while looking at their wives weirdly.

 

“What’s wrong with them?”, Mr. Im said as he furrowed his brows.

 

“There must be something interesting that causing them to behave like that”, Mr. Kwon replied. Mr. Im then followed her wife’s gaze on their daughter.

 

“I think they were talking about our daughters. Yuri and Yoona looked super close, huh?”, Mr. Im said with a smile while looking at where Yuri and Yoona were. They were stood so close to each other, and occasionally they will hug and whispered to each other, like lovers.

 

“I think so. Yuri once had told me that she likes Yoong. I didn’t believe her at first, but after your daughter enrolled the academy, Yuri seems like a kitten who lost its mother, she doesn’t looks as cheerful as when Yoong was around”, Mr. Kwon replied.

 

“Chincha? Aigoo.. poor her. No wonder Yoong will always spent her time with Yuri whenever she return from the academy”, Mr. Im said while looking at their daughters.

 

“Looks like we are going to be parent in-law soon, eh?”, Mr. Im said with a chuckle.

 

“I don’t really mind though. I always think Yoong like my own daughter, you know”, Mr. Kwon said, smiling. Well, when the parents have already given their blessings to their daughters, what more the two lovebirds could ask for? They were so lucky, right?

 

 


 

 

“Eomma, can I go out with Yuri tomorrow?”, Yoona asked her mother. They were inside the car, heading to home.

 

“Sure you can, honey. Where do you planning to go?”, Mrs. Im replied.

 

“Ermm.. I feel like I want to take a stroll at Deoksugung Doldam-gil (Deoksugung Stonewall Walkway) with Yuri. And, after that we will go to the amusement park together”, Yoona said smilingly.

 

“Deoksugung Doldam-gil? Omo! Why do you want to go there?”, Mrs. Im exclaimed in surprise. Mr. Im who noticed on his wife sudden act gestured her not to spill out the secret about them already knew that her daughter and Yuri were dating.

 

“Because the place is so beautiful and refreshing, and many people went there. Wae, Eomma?”, Yoona asked, furrowed her brows.

 

“B-but..”, Mrs. Im was about to continue her words when suddenly her husband cut her off.

 

“Sure you can, sweetie. Just go out with Yuri. You need to celebrate your graduation with her, right?”, Mr. Im said as he secretly winked at his wife and mouthed “don’t worry” about their daughter.

 

Mrs. Im was worried about the place which has been chosen by her daughter to have a date with Yuri because of the urban myth which the Korean believes that the couples who walk along Doldam-gil will eventually break up. While for Mr. Im, he doesn’t believe it at all because he knew, myth is just myth. It might already happened in the past and it’s only of what people believes which is sometimes not true.

 

“Arasso. Just be careful, okay?”, Mrs. Im said as she finally relented.

 

“Gomawo, Eomma, Appa!”, Yoona thanked her mother and scooted to the front to hug her mother from the backseat. She kissed her mother’s cheek.

 

“Aigoo.. You don’t have to do that, honey”, Mrs. Im replied as her hand reached on her daughter’s back head and patted it gently. Yoona grinned widely, giving her infamous alligator smile to her mother. The Im family continued their chatting in random things until they reached home.

 

 


 

 

Six months later, Yoona has been accepted to enroll the university to pursue her studies. And, as to continue her dreams, she took a theatre studies course in Dongguk University. As a freshman, she started to become so busy, but it doesn’t mean that she forgot about Yuri. Although both of them were busy as Yuri was already on year two of her studies, they continued their relationship as usual, talking over the phone whenever they missed each other, or meeting each other whenever they have free time.

 

Being a freshman too, of course she couldn’t escape herself from being courted with guys and girls in her university, including her seniors. Although there were many who tried courting her, she was stick to her stand, and will remain loyal to Yuri. Yuri on the other hand, had experiencing the same too. She was the hot student in her university, but her heart, mind and soul only belongs to Yoona as both of them knew each other well since childhood, and she doesn’t want to trade that. She always appreciates Yoona’s love, and every month she never failed to send postcards she made by herself which contained a photo of her, and plush toys to her beloved one.

 

Today is Yoona’s birthday, and as promised, Yuri took her out to celebrate her birthday in one of their favorite restaurant in Seoul. Yuri now owns a car which her parents bought it for her. Yuri always complains about how difficult she was every time she wanted to go to the place where her lecturer assigned to go for their assignment from her campus, and after she successfully convincing her parents about her reason, finally her parents granted her wish. So, here she was, waiting for Yoona in front of her car at the front gate of the university hostel.

 

After checking herself for the umpteenth time in front of the mirror, she quickly took her belongings and got out of the hostel room. She could see Yuri was waiting patiently for her in front of the gate. She rushed to the gate, and bowed to the security guard who was sitting inside the post before she ran towards Yuri.

 

“Don’t run, Yoong. Be careful!”, Yuri exclaimed while looking at her rather worried.

 

“S-sorry I’m late..”, Yoona said as she panted.

 

“Aigoo.. I’m not rushing though. Come here”, she replied as she gestured Yoona to come closer to her. She then pulled Yoona into her embrace and hugged her.

 

“I miss you”, Yuri said.

 

“I miss you too”, Yoona replied as she returned the hug.

 

“Alright, let’s go”, Yuri said as she pulled off the hug and pulled Yoona by her wrist. She opened the passenger’s door for her.

 

“Thank you”, Yoona thanked her as she went inside the car.

 

“You’re welcome”, Yuri replied and closed the door. She rushed to the driver’s side and opened the door to get inside. She then turn on the car’s engine, and started to drive to the next destination.

 

When they arrived at the restaurant, Yuri asked Yoona to close her eyes, and she led her to walk inside the restaurant. What Yoona didn’t know was that Yuri had planned to invite Yoona’s parents, together with her parents to celebrate her birthday at the restaurant.

 

“Yul, can I open my eyes now?”, she asked when she no longer feel Yuri holding her hand.

 

“Yes, Yoong. You can open your eyes now”, Yuri said. Doing as told, she then slowly opened her eyes and..

 

“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Im Yoona, happy birthday to you!”, Yuri was holding a birthday cake while she the parents sang the birthday song to the birthday girl. Yoona was so shocked at first, but felt so overwhelmed, knowing that her parents were there to celebrate her birthday together ever since she stayed at the hostel. She couldn’t contain her happiness as she let the tears rolled down her cheeks.

 

“Blow the candle, Yoong”, Yuri said. Yoona quickly blew the candle, and once she had done it, the parents clapped their hands happily.

 

“Aigoo.. Happy birthday, honey!”, Mrs. Im said as leaned closer and hugged her daughter. She kissed on her daughter’s cheek.

 

“Gomawo, Eomma”, Yoona thanked her.

 

“Happy birthday, sweetie!”, Mr. Im took turn to say birthday wish to her, and hugged his beloved daughter.

 

“Gomawo, Appa”, she thanked her father. After that, Mr. and Mrs. Kwon took turn to congratulate her for her birthday. They also brought birthday present for the birthday girl, and Yoona couldn’t feel more than glad to receive them.

 

“Happy birthday, Yoong!”, Yuri said as she hugged her.

 

“Thank you, Yul. Thank you so much for the surprise birthday party, and for bringing them to celebrate my birthday today”, Yoona replied. Yuri just smiled, and released the hug.

 

“This is for you. But, don’t open it now. You can open it when I send you back to the hostel later, okay?”, Yuri said as she grabbed Yoona’s hand, and put the small red box which has been tied with white ribbon into her palm.

 

“Okay”, Yoona replied and nodded while looking at the small red box in her palm. The parents secretly watching them in awe.

 

“Do you think there’s a ring inside the box?”, Mrs. Kwon whispered to Mrs. Im.

 

“I think so. Wait, are your daughter going to propose my daughter?”, Mrs. Im whispered back.

 

“Omo! But, they’re still young though. Don’t tell me Yuri wants them to get engaged before they graduated?”, Mrs. Kwon whispered.

 

“Aigoo.. You two and your imagination. It’s just a birthday present though!”, Mr. Kwon whispered to the mothers, causing Mr. Im to chuckle softly.

 

“They have already planned to marry off them, you know”, Mr. Im whispered. Mr. Kwon’s eyes widened in surprise.

 

“Chincha? Aigoo.. The mothers are so in advanced”, Mr. Kwon whispered with a giggle. Soon their secret conversation suddenly being cut off by Yuri.

 

“Alright, mommies and daddies, let’s have our dinner first, okay?”, Yuri announced. All of them then took their respective seats and began eating their dinner while chatting on random things.

 

 


 

 

After bid their parents goodbye, Yuri sent Yoona back to the hostel. Soon after the car stopped in front of the hostel’s gate, Yuri unbuckle her seatbelt, and she did the same to Yoona.

 

“Thanks, Yul”, Yoona thanked her.

 

“You’re welcome. So, don’t you want to open the present from me right now?”, Yuri said.

 

“Right now?”, she replied. Yuri nodded. She then took the small red box from her handbag, and untie the ribbon to open the box. She gasped the moment she saw the content inside the box.

 

“Y-Yul, this is..”, she paused as she lost for words. It’s a pair of white gold ring studded with three small diamonds in the middle. It is a couple ring to be exact.

 

“Here, let me put this on your finger”, Yuri said, taking the box from Yoona’s palm. She took one of the rings, and put it on Yoona’s ring finger. Fortunately it fits her finger. Yoona smiled while looking at her finger.

 

“It’s beautiful, Yul. Thank you”, she said while thanking her. Yuri wink at her in response. She then took the other ring from the box that was on Yuri’s lap.

 

“Now it’s my turn”, she said and took Yuri’s hand, and put the ring on her ring finger. “It fits you well, Yul”, she said with a smile. Yuri then took her hand, and entwined with her’s.

 

“This means that we are officially a couple now. Do you like it?”, Yuri asked. She could see Yoona’s face flushed while slowly nodding her head rather shyly. Yuri chuckled in amuse, and she brought Yoona’s hand to and kissed it.

 

“I love you, Yoong. This ring is a prove that I want to be serious with you. No, this is not an engagement ring. It’s a couple ring which will always reminds me that my heart belongs to you, only you”, Yuri said while flashing her sweet smile. The smile that always melted Yoona’s heart.

 

“Thank you, Yul. I love you too. I will always remind myself that my heart belongs to you too, every time  when I looked at this ring”, she replied. Yuri then leaned closer and closer to Yoona, and when their faces only an inch from each other, Yuri’s eyes shifted on her lips, and slowly she leaned closer to kiss her lips. Yoona slowly closed her eyes, and respond to the kiss. The shared their first kiss inside the car, and both of them slowly deepen their kisses until they pulled off due to the lack of an air to breathe. Both of them leaned their forehead together while panting. Yuri then put her hand on Yoona’s face, and caressed it gently.
 

“It’s already late. I will see you again, okay?”, Yuri said. Yoona pouted, knowing that it will took some time for them to meet again due to their busy schedules. Like she could read her mind, Yuri smiled and leaned closer and peck on her lips.

 

“I promise. Whenever we have free time, I will take you out for date. We could have a stroll at Deoksugung Doldam-gil, your favorite place, how about that?”, Yuri said. Yoona’s eyes sparkled the moment she heard the name of the place. It’s the place where she and Yuri went for their unofficial date for the first time.

 

“Pinky swear?”, Yoona replied while held out her pinky finger. Yuri chuckled on her cute act, and shook her head. She then leaned closer and kissed her lips.

 

“No more pinky swear. Starting from today, I will sealed our promise with a kiss”, she said as she pulled off, and grinned widely.

 

“Yah! Byuntae!”, Yoona exclaimed while smack on her arm. Yuri just laughed while looking at her flushed face.

 

“Arasso. Let me walk you to the gate. Kaja!”, Yuri said while opened the door and got out of the car. She rushed to the passenger’s side to open the door for Yoona.

 

“Thank you, babe”, Yoona thanked her. Yuri was surprised to hear the word ‘babe’ she said just now.

 

“Say that again?”, she said. Yoona raised her brows.

 

“Say what?”, she asked her.

 

“The word you said to me just now”, she replied.

 

“Thank you?”, Yoona said.

 

“No. After ‘thank you’ word”, Yuri replied.

 

“Babe?”, Yoona repeat the word again. Yuri’s smile grew wider the moment she heard Yoona called her by that.

 

“Ah, so I’m your babe now, huh?”, she said teasingly.

 

“Aishh.. Whatever!”, Yoona replied as her face flushed for the umpteenth time. Yuri chuckled.

 

“I will call you Jaegi as in Jagiya from now on, how about that?”, she said with a grin.

“Aishh.. Stop teasing me, will you?”, Yoona replied in unamused tone.

 

“I will never stop, Jaegi”, Yuri said teasingly.

 

“Yul…”, she whined, causing Yuri chuckled.

 

“Arasso, arasso. Let’s go before the security guard close the gate”, she said as grabbed Yoona’s wrist, and entwined their hands together, heading to the gate. After bid each other’s goodbye, Yuri then drove her car away from the hostel building, heading to her hostel.

 

 


 

 

Four years later

 

Both Yuri and Yoona have graduated from their respective universities, and Yuri is now working as a photographer in one of the famous magazine company in Seoul. While Yoona had just started her career as a rookie actress and singer in SME. She got the offer to become SME artist as she was an alumni of SM Art Academy. Although both of them were so busy with their respective careers, they always find their time to meet each other as often as they could. Their love still stay strong as they always reminded themselves that their hearts were belong to each other. Both of their parents knew they were dating each other before they graduated, and they always asked them to get engaged first as they were so excited and couldn’t wait to become parents in-law.

 

It’s have been a week since the last time they went out for dating. Yuri was still in her office, her fingers efficiently clicking the mouse here and there on her PC monitor to complete her photo editing work. She has been given the deadline in three days time to finish her work by her boss.

 

“Aishh.. so tired!”, she groaned while she did a little stretching, and ruffled her hair into mess. She glanced at her wristwatch, and the time now is already 9:00 in the evening. She then stared at the photo frame on her desk, a photo of her and Yoona which has been taken a week after Yoona's graduation ceremony. The Kwon and Im family had their vacation together at Busan, and the couple spent their time together playing in the beach while taking photos.

 

 

“I miss her”, Yuri mumbled while pouted sadly, looking at the photo. She couldn’t contact Yoona at the moment since her girlfriend was so busy with her first song recording. She will debut with her first single soon. She let out a sigh. “Right, I need to finish this work before midnight. Kwon Yuri, fighting!”, Yuri said as she cheered up for herself. She then got up from her seat, and took the coffee mug while heading to the office pantry to make herself a cup of coffee.

 

After spending her time in the office for about another three hours, finally Yuri managed to finish her photo editing work.

 

“Assa! Great job, Yul!”, she praised herself since she’s the one and only staff who is still not going home yet. She glanced at her wristwatch, and was shocked to know that it’s already 12:00 midnight. She then started to packing up her stuff into her backpack, and was about to shut down her PC when suddenly her phone rings. She looked at the caller ID, and her smile immediately grew wider. She slide the answer icon and greeted the caller.

 

“Annyeong, Jaegi. You’re still up?”, she asked, cradled the phone to her shoulder while resumed packing her stuff.

 

“Annyeong, babe. Yeah, I just came back from the song recording work. I thought of you for the whole day, so I decided to call you. Are you at home?”, Yoona replied.

 

“Nope, I’m still in the office, just finished with my editing work. The deadline is near, so I have to stay here. I’m in a middle of packing up my stuffs now, ready to go home”, she said.

 

“Aigoo.. Don’t work too hard, okay? I will be worried if you fall sick later”, Yoona voiced out her concern.

 

“Don’t worry, Jaegi. Hey, I’m free this weekend. Wanna go out for a date?”, Yuri suggested.

 

“Yeah, why not? But I need to check my schedule first. I will let you know tomorrow morning, okay?”, Yoona replied.

 

“Arasso. Alright, I need to close my office now. I will wait for your call on tomorrow morning. I love you!”, Yuri said.

 

“I love you too. Text me when you arrived home, okay?”, she replied.

 

“Dae. Jalja! (good night)”, Yuri said.

 

“Drive safely. Jalja!”, Yoona replied and ended the call. With that, Yuri immediately took her backpack and switching off the lamps and heater before she closed the office door before she left the office building.

 

 


 

 

Weekend

 

After she received the morning call from her girlfriend few days ago, Yuri was so happy to know that Yoona was free from any schedules in the weekend. So, as what Yoona has suggested, she will bring her girlfriend for a date at her favorite place, Deoksugung Doldam-gil.

 

She took the digital camera that was on her desk, and a sudden idea popped up in her head. She planned to take Yoona’s photo, and also to record a video of her secretly while they were there.

 

“I want to make a special video for her as a present for her upcoming birthday.. euhehehe..”, she mumbled as she giggled. She put the digicam back on the table, and headed to the bathroom to shower and get ready.

 

After getting ready, Yuri went to her car and drove away to pick up her girlfriend. She wait for her inside the car in front of Yoona’s house. Their house were only few blocks away from each other. The moment she saw Yoona went out of her house, she quickly got out from the car.

 

“Hey, Jaegi”, she greets her girlfriend who was walking towards her.

 

“Babe, I miss you!”, Yoona said and leaned forward to hug her. She then kissed her lips.

 

“I miss you too. How are you?”, Yuri asked after they pulled off the kiss.

 

“A bit tired. But still, I want to go out with you and spend the rest of the day with you. You are my vitamin anyway”, Yoona said while flashing her cheeky smile.

 

“Aww.. so sweet and cheesy! Alright, my love. Let’s get in the car", Yuri replied and quickly opened the passenger’s door for Yoona. She thanked her before she went inside the car. Yuri then rushed to the driver’s side and went inside the car. Being a sweet and caring girlfriend, she put the seatbelt for her girlfriend before she did for herself. She immediately drove away from The Im’s residence, heading to their next destination.

 

 


 

 

“Dochak! (arrived)”, Yuri announced right after they arrived at the car park. She was about to unbuckle the seatbelt for Yoona when suddenly she stopped her for doing so.

 

“I know you’re kind of romantic person. No need to do this often, okay? I can do it by myself”, she said while put her hand on Yuri’s face and patted it gently. Yuri frowned.

 

“Waeyo? You don’t like me do this for you?”, she asked. Yoona smiled and pecked on her cheek.

 

“It’s not like that, babe. I just don’t want you to burden yourself. You did everything for me while I’m capable to do it on my own. You did everything to me since five years ago. I know you love me, but you don’t have to do it all, arasso?”, Yoona explained.

 

“Arasso. As you wish, madame! But don’t complain to me for not being romantic to you anymore later”, Yuri replied as she stuck her tongue out to her. Yoona chuckled in amuse at her childish act. Both of them then got out of the car, and started to walk hand in hand, heading to the Deoksugung Palace. The walk length is about one kilometre.

 

“Jaegi, smile!”, Yuri said as she started to hold her digicam to take Yoona’s photo. She then smiled and started to pose for Yuri.

 

“There. I will keep this all for my personal collection”,Yuri said after she had done taking photos of her girlfriend. Yoona leaned closer to look at the photos which have been taken by Yuri.

 

“Awesome”, Yoona said while looking at her photos in satisfaction. “Let me take a photo of you too. Give the camera to me”, she stretching out her hands, wanting Yuri to hand the digicam to her. She then began taking photos of Yuri.

 

“How was it?”, Yoona asked after she was done taking photos of Yuri. She returned the camera back to her.

 

“Hmm.. not bad. You have a talent in taking good photo too, you know”, Yuri said while looking at the photos.

 

“Chincha?”, she asked. Yuri nodded smilingly. “Alright. Let’s continue with our stroll”, she said while hooked her arm through Yuri’s. They started to stroll along the walk, and once a while Yuri will secretly recording the video of her while taking another series of her girlfriend’s photos.

 

 

“Hungry?”, Yuri asked after they had done touring around other places and the last spot, Deoksugung Palace while taking photos.

 

“Super hungry”, Yoona replied with a pout.

 

“Aigoo.. My girlfriend is starving. Ermm.. how about we eat pasta at the usual place?”, Yuri said. Yoona’s eyes sparkled when she heard the food name.

 

“Kaja!”, she exclaimed excitedly and immediately grabbed Yuri’s wrist, pulled her to walk faster. Yuri just chuckled, knowing that nothing can stop her shikshin girlfriend when it comes to food.

 

After having lunch at their favorite restaurant, the couple then continued spending their time with shopping spree, followed by visiting amusement park and ended with dinner at Korean restaurant. They were really having fun with their one day date.

 

After sending her girlfriend home and bid her goodbye, Yuri then drove her car home. Although she was so tired, she was eager to begin making a birthday video project for her girlfriend. She spent the whole night until midnight, and finally it’s done. She smiled in satisfaction after she watched the outcome of her artwork.

 

“I hope you like it, Jaegi”, she mumbled.


https://youtu.be/yuCbJykB32M
 

THE END.

 
 

 


Annyeong chinggus! I'm back with another series of one-shot, and this time is YoonYul story. I was in hurry while completing this fanfic, so pardon me if there're any typos or grammatical errors on it. Please drop your comment, and subscribe if you like. Till we meet again, take care and love ya! <3

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.