Chapter 2

Our Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She is the leader of these days popular girl group, Apink. The girl with gray hoodie Suho met last night is Park Chorong. Who doesn’t know about her? She is not only famous because of her pure beauty, she also has good personality.  Everybody will fall for her at the first sight.

Her hobby is being alone. It’s not that she hates being with her members, but sometimes she needs to spend her time by staying at the dorm alone, while her members doing their schedules. Walking at the night alone, is it one of her hobby as well?

“UNNIE!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING LAST NIGHT?” Eunji shouts in the morning while seeing Chorong enjoys her coffee in front of TV. “I went home and found you were not at your room. I was waiting for you, but you were not coming, suddenly I fell asleep.” said Eunji. Chorong just giggles looking at Eunji who worries about her.

“At least, I’m here in front of you right now”. Chorong says while winking at Eunji.

“YAA UNNIE!” Eunji whines, while Chorong is still laughing looking at the younger one.

“There was a pilates class last night. Because I was in a hurry, I forgot to bring my phone”, Chorong explains calmly.

“But, at least, write a note or tell one of us, unnie…”.

“Ahrasso, Jung Eunji-yang. It’s my fault making you worry.” Chorong makes Eunji sit beside her and pinches her cheek. Chorong knows that her members treat each other like a family, that’s why she loves her members not as friends only, but as family. She is the one who act as a big sister in Apink. Her members always lean on her. She has the responsibility to protect her members, she thought.

 

 

* * *

 

A week later…

At 8PM in the evening, Chorong is in the bus stop in Cheongdam-dong. She spends her time with pilates exercise, she is in the middle of dieting to prepare their comeback f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter