Chapter 1

Our Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2013

Today is a very tiring day for Suho as he had to shot the CF with the other EXO members. However, as a leader, he needs to hide his tiredness in front of them. Sometimes he needs to act strong, it makes him frustrated, but that’s what only he can do. He is the leader of the trendy and popular boy group in Korea by the way.
As he and the members are coming back to the dorm, Suho thought that he needs refreshing. So after taking a bath, he’s ready to go out.

Sehun    : Hyung, where are you going to go? It’s almost late.

Suho      : I want to go out to refresh my mind.

Sehun    : Okay take care, hyung. Don’t forget to buy me bubble tea.

Suho      : Ahrasso Sehun-ah, I’ll be back soon.

Suho parks his car at dorm, but today he really wants to walk and takes the bus instead. With his gray hoodie wrapped around his body and wearing hat and mask, he walks to the bus stop without everybody notice that he is EXO Suho. He really loves this feeling, being free. He takes the bus to go to Yanghwa Bridge to enjoy Han River. He will go there every time he miss his childhood memories. He loves spending his time there, being alone without disturbance of s. Being in a group with 12 members is sometimes pretty hard for him. 

Because it’s almost late, he takes the last bus to go there. There are only few people in the bus, and because it’s at night he is pretty brave to take the fourth seat. He sits beside the windows.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter