Chapter 6

Our Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August, 2013.

“So, you are his friend now?” Eunji asked Chorong.

“Maybe...” Chorong has finally told her members the truth about what happen last night between Junmyeon and her.

“Well, it means we can greet s and him comfortably now, right unnie?” Namjoo asked.

“I think so. The most important thing is I have a same-aged friend, beside Changsub now. You know I have a problem of making friends, right?”

“Yes, unnie. It’s good for you. You need to try making friends. You can share your story not only with us, but also with your friends. You’ll get bored only meeting us every day.” Eunji said.

“Ahrasso, Eunji-ya.” Chorong smiled after listen her member’s warm reaction about her story.

“Unnie… You also need to be careful. There are many reporters out there looking for hot news about celebrity couple nowadays.” Suddenly Bomi expressed her concern. “Well, it’s okay if you are hanging out with Changsub oppa. He is like your brother, and everybody knows about it. Even though, there will be news about you and Changsub oppa going out, our company will handle it easily. Our fans also can understand. And… if you are with Suho-nim…” Bomi could not continue her words and only looked at her members with worry expression plastered on her face.

“I know, Bomi-ya... I’ll be really careful. It’s not that I will hang out with Junmyeon every time and also me and him is just friend.”

“Ommo, unnie, you can call him by his real name comfortably. Wow, it’s so fast.” Hayoung laughed and clapped.

“YA MAKNAE!” Chorong tried to shut Hayoung mouth but she quickly ran and hid behind Eunji. They just laughed and continued teasing Chorong. Unconsciously. She called him by his real name without her knowing. Am I comfortable with him that I can call him Junmyeon? She thought. She asked herself.

 

***

 

Having comeback overlapped and becoming guest in a variety show together, made Apink and Exo met almost every day.

After recording a weekend music show, Junmyeon waited Chorong in front of Apink’s waiting room. Everybody who was passing by, looked confuse and wondered why EXO leader standing in front of Apink’s waiting room alone. Suddenly the waiting room’s door open and Chorong show up in front of him.

“What’s wrong?” Chorong asked.

“I’ll pick you up at 10PM.” Junmyeon said.

“What are you talking about? You need to make appointment first before asking me to going out with you!” Chorong crossed her arm.

“Who do you think am I, Chorong-ah?” Junmyeon smirked. “I’m your best friend and anyway, we need to go out today, because we’re going to be busy for the next few weeks.”

“YA! I just know you about 5 months, Suho-ssi.” Junmyeon only laughed listening what Chorong has said.

“Where are we going to go?” Chorong asked with no expression on her face.

Looking at the expressionless Chorong, Junmyeon sighed hard. “It’s okay if you don’t want to go. I will not force you anymore.”

“10PM at my apartment’s parking lot!” Chorong went back to the waiting room quickly and left Junmyeon alone. Junmyeon smiled and blushed looking at what his friend has done to him.

“Park Chorong is really cute.” He whispered to himself on the way back to EXO’s waiting room.

About five months, Chorong and Junmyeon have been known each other. Being same-aged friend, made them communicate easily. They shared many stories about their struggle being idol, their concern about their each group and about their own life. Chorong always thought spending time with Junmyeon was same as like spending time with Changsub. The difference was only Changsub was always by her side since she was still trainee, and Junmyeon? Only five months being his friend, but surprisingly Chorong could be comfortable around him. “It’s weird, how can I be comfortable when he is by my side?” Chorong has thought and always asked to herself about it. She wondered why.

 

***

 

From: Junmyeon-ie

Rong-ah, I’m in the parking lot. Don’t forget to wear your hat and mask! Don’t dare to forget again!!!! And treat me today it’s your turn, so don’t forget to bring your wallet, too. Hurry up, Park Chorong ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Chorong managed to calm down looking at the message Junmyeon has sent to her. “Ugh, this noisy kid!!!!”

“What’s wrong, unnie?” Eunji asked and saw the annoyed look on Chorong’s face. Chorong showed her phone screen to Eunji in respond.

“Hahahaha Suho oppa always succeed making you annoyed.” Eunji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter