Chapter 10

Our Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, October 2016

 

“Hyuuuuuunnng, please just stop! If you don’t even have courage, just give up already!” Baekhyun shouted out from a far.

“YA! Shut up, Baek!” The leader flustered by Baekhyun’s statement. He suddenly ran to Baekhyun to shut his mouth.

“What do you mean by giving up? I don’t even have plan to approach her in the first place. And please, just shut your mouth!” Junmyeon whispered angrily.

“Roger, Sir!” Baekhyun grinned, showed his petit teeth to his Junmyeon hyung who was really annoyed right now.

 

However…

Was that really what he feel?

Was he over her???

It’s been two years since the leader has broken up with his beloved girlfriend, the leader of Apink, Park Chorong. Park Chorong whom he likes was not with him anymore. Park Chorong whom he always admires was not being by his side anymore. She was not his girlfriend anymore. On top of that, they were not even friend anymore. Miserable…

 

It’s been almost a year since the last time I met her, and it was not literally ‘meeting’, but I only could see her from afar at the award ceremony. Pathetic. What’s wrong with us? Don’t we promise to remain friend even though we break up? Our reason of breaking up is not because we don’t love each other anymore, but because of our hectic schedule. The distance between us was too hard to bear. I admit it, to remain friend will make you hurt even more. I know, It’s hard for you, right? Well, it’s also hard for me, but can we try?

At the end, I am still selfish…

Like I used to be…

 

The thoughts ran through his mind as he was at the waiting room, waited his turn to dress up. Today, his group attended an event with the other popular boy and girl groups, and as expected, one of them was Apink. Junmyeon was always excited to meet Chorong, but he felt guilty at the same time. He was guilty, because he was the reason why Chorong’s smile disappeared immediately. When she met her fans’ eyes, hers would be sparkling, but then he passed by and tried to meet her eyes, it would be dim and there would be an unreadable expression plastered on her face. And, it always happened. So, how about today?

Should I try throwing a smile to her?

 

***

 

An hour later, all of the groups went on stage to rehearse for the event’s closing. From afar, Junmyeon could see Chorong and her members smile and laugh through the rehearsal.

It seems like all of them are in a good mood, including Rongie. She smiles a lot and seems happy. She looks so beautiful with her white flannel tops and pink mini skirt. Well, she looks beautiful in everything she wears.

Junmyeon could only giggled thinking about Chorong. Without him knowing, Chanyeol was already beside him, noticed what he was looking at.

“Is Rong noona really that pretty, hyung?” Chanyeol chuckled.

Realizing that Chanyeol has known what he was thinking, Junmyeon could only sigh.

“Am I too obvious?” Junmyeon asked.

“It’s okay, hyung, I know what you feel” Chanyeol gave him a pat on his shoulder.

Chanyeol embraced his hyung a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter