Chapter 7

Our Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later…

Chorong was in the kitchen, busy preparing some foods she cooked herself for picnic with Junmyeon tonight.

“Kimbab, egg rolls, sandwiches, fruits and my delicious vegetable fried duck.” Chorong cooked hard for Junmyeon. She didn’t mean to impress him, but only to make him happy.

“Eunji-ya! What drinks should I bring? Beer, soju, or banana milk?” The confused Chorong needed Eunji helped for this one. Eunji came to the kitchen, giggling hard.

“Why do you confuse about little things, unnie? And then, why do you put banana milk to the option?” Eunji giggled.

“I don’t know, Eunji-ya…”

“Is tonight a picnic date?” Eunji asked Chorong mischievously.

“Hey! It’s not! It’s JUST a picnic with a FRIEND!” Chorong glared at Eunji.

“Ahrasso-yo, unnie ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ”, Eunji continued giggling “I think beer is enough, unnie. Don’t drink too much, he is going to drive.”

“I know. Thanks, Eunji!” Chorong threw her sweet smile to her nice dongsaeng. She would not be angry with her Apink members after all, because all of them were nice girls for her. Apink members were like her family, always be by her side no matter what.

 

***

 

As usual, Junmyeon picked Chorong up at her dorm’s parking lot at 10PM. With a sweet smile on his face, he opened his door’s car and let Chorong in.

“What’s wrong with that smile, Junmyeon-ah?” Chorong looked at him. And it made him blushed. “Hey! Are you blushing?” Chorong judged.

“I’m not, Chorong-ah. My face is red because I got a fever.”

“Wait! What? You got a fever? Hey, you should tell me, so we don’t need to go out today. You should have a rest, Junmyeon-ah!” Junmyeon could not say anything, and just looked at the worried Chorong in front of him. He found her cute at that time.

“You should go home, take medicine and have a rest!” Before Chorong continued her nagging, Junmyeon started the car’s engine and drove his car out from the parking area.

“Junmyeon-ah, listen to me!”

“What about picnic at my studio?” Junmyeon gave a suggestion. “You will not allow me to go out because of my fever. So, how is about picnic indoor?”

“You should know you are stubborn!”

“I am!” Junmyeon said proudly. “So…. Your answer?”

“Okay! You will bring me there no matter what, even though I don't give you the answer!” Junmyeon only giggled looking at his cute friend.

“OMO! Park Chorong knows me so well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ”

About 30 minutes, Chorong and Junmyeon arrived at Junmyeon’s private studio.

“I don’t know your studio is going to be this big.” Chorong stated while looked around. “And I also don’t know your studio turns out to be an apartment.”

“I’ve told you it’s going to be my future house.”

“Well, for an idol like you… You’ve prepared well, Junmyeon-ah.” Chorong walked to the big windows in the living room. She looked outside and amazed by the city’s scenery. “Whoa, it’s really beautiful.”

“I choose the right place, right?”

“Yeah, your family will be really happy. Your mom will like it.”

“My mom? This place is just for me and my wife, Chorong-ah. I’ll live here with my little family.” Junmyeon threw his smile to Chorong and chuckled.

“Oh really? I thought your mom and dad will also move here.” Chorong only grinned.

About 10 minutes, they prepared their picnic things at the living room. Junmyeon moved the sofa aside and rolled out the carpet, Chorong put her homemade foods on it. Knowing Junmyeon had a fever, Chorong replaced cans of beer she prepared before with warm mineral water and hot white tea for Junmyeon. When everything was ready, they sat on the carpet facing the big windows to enjoy the view outside.

“Whoa, you really prepared well for tonight, right?”

“I don’t. These are the simplest foods I prepared for the members almost every day.” Chorong lied. She indeed cooked for her members, but not every day.

“Really? Whoa! You are indeed their mother, not their leader.” Chorong chuckled.

Junmyeon ate almost everything, which made Chorong shocked and also relieved. So, Junmyeon likes my foods,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter