Chapter 3

Our Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What should I do?” Suho is in deep thought today. It’s almost two weeks, he always meet Chorong at the bus, but Chorong does not even notice him. “But why? Why does Chorong need to notice me?” He suddenly asked himself.

 

He knows that idols also need to refresh their minds, and idols also need to hang out and go out with their friends. But, why is Chorong always alone at the bus? And why does she take public transportation instead of her company’s car or her own car? Where does she go? Doesn’t she feel lonely walking by herself?

 

Suho thought a lot about her, it’s like he needs to find the answers of all of his questions. But (again) why does he need to find the reason?

 

“Ah… Maybe I just curious… Should I find the answer?” He thought (again and again)

 

“Fine! I’ll talk to her!” Suho decided to talk to her later at the bus, if he meets her.

 

 

 

* * *

 

 

 

3 days later…

 

EXO was invited to an event in Jeju-do along with other groups. Everyone was excited, but EXO’s leader was the one who was more excited there.

 

“I can’t wait… I can’t wait…” Suho said in front of the mirror.

 

“Cannot wait for what, hyung?” Sehun asked.

 

“Oh! Nothing.” Suho just grinned and left Sehun immediately.

 

When rehearsal started, all of the groups went up on the stage and gathered to rehearse the opening and closing song. As expected, Suho’s eyes glue on the pretty girl with the gray hoodie. It’s like the gray hoodie it’s her favorite outfit, he thought. Suho just smiled without him realizing.

 

“Hyung… Hyung… be ready.” Chen’s whisper has brought him back to the reality.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter