Chapter 4

Our Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why was he here? Why did he sit on the bus exactly next to me?

And the most important question was why did he know it’s me beside him? — Park Chorong (Chapter 3)

 

“What are you doing? Are you crazy? Wear your mask!” Chorong whispered. She was panic after seeing Suho removed his mask.

“Okay…” Suho smiled and took his mask quickly. “Where are you going, Chorong-ssi?” He whispered. However, Chorong did not reply his question. She did not even turn to the young man beside her. She closed her eyes. “Chorong-ssi…” Suho called her name. But, she still did not answer him. Maybe she wanted to be alone this time, he thought. Suho decided to not bother her anymore. He turned to face the windows and stared at everything outside the bus right now. He was pretty embarrassed after bothering Chorong.

“I’m going home after finishing my Pilates class.” Chorong answered without opened her eyes.

Suho turned to her and smile appeared from his mouth behind the mask. Suddenly, Chorong opened her eyes and turned to Suho.

“How do you recognize me?” Chorong asked. When Suho was about to answer, suddenly Chorong stopped him. “Please, don’t tell me now.” Chorong took a look around. “There were too many people here.”

“Are you free now?” Suho asked suddenly.

“What?”

“I mean if you are free tonight, let’s stop by at Han River near Yanghwa Bridge, I’ll tell you there.” Suho explained.

“Why do we need to go there?”

“Hmm… Because Han River is the safest place to tell you how I recognize you.” That was the most stupid reason Junmyeon-ah, he thought.

“What are you? Are you hitting on me?” Chorong shocked with her own question.

“What? A-Aniya aniya… I just want to tell you secretly, since…” Suho hesitated to continue his words since there were too many people there. Then, He wrote what he wanted to tell to Chorong in his phone.

“Since we are idol, we need to be careful. Sasaeng fans always follow us.”

Chorong nodded. She understood what he meant. But, she was too curious to know the truth. Suddenly, Suho showed his phone screen.

“How about I pick you up tomorrow and I’ll tell you everything.” Suho showed his offer. Chorong saw the text, smirked, and turned to Suho. She looked at him and it made Suho confused and awkward.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter