chapter 65

We are one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was the opening of the grand resort of the Kims. All the people gathered for the party along with the press. On the other side some one was ready with his plan. The evil man spoke to his assistant over phone “Get all of them here”. All of them attended the conference and party was done. The guests left and it was time for the family members to leave. When they were outside two limousines were ready to pick them up.

Hayoung: I want to go in the red one.

Sehun: Hayoung, let’s go in the black one.

Hayoung: I want to go with unnis in the red one.

Hayoung pouted and looked at sehun. He smiled and agreed.

Kai: Dad, I don’t think it’s a good idea to let women travel together in the night.

Mr.Kim: I think you are right. But they want to be together and the driver is the trusted one, so I guess its fine.

Suho: Chorong, eunji you both take care, okay?

Chorong: We will be fine oppa. We are coming home too.

All the men sat in the black limo and it started. Where as when the women were getting in

Mrs.Kim: Ah, I left my spectacles in the lobby.

Hayoung: I will get it.

Naeun: I am coming with you.

Naeun and hayoung went to look for the glasses, while the others were standing outside. The guys left in the limo as they were unaware. They thought the girls started too.

Bomi: Their limo drove away.

Namjoo: It’s fine. We are together. Nothing will happen.

Chorong’s mind was somewhere else. She thought in her mind “Urghh…why is my stomach hurting. It’s not the delivery time yet but my baby is kicking a lot today….calm down my baby…breathe chorong huuuu haaa…just wait a little more baby and we will be home….i think I am tired”

Naeun and hayoung returned with Mrs.Kim’s glasses. They got into the limo and drove away.

 

Meanwhile the guys were on the road. Suddenly the driver took the shortcut.

Chanyeol: This is the not the way.

Driver: Sir, this is a shortcut. We will reach the mansion early.

Kyungsoo: He is right. I know this way.

Baekhyun: But we did not tell the girls.

Sehun: It is okay. This road is a little bumpy. It’s better if they take the long route.

 

The limo in which the girls were travelling in,took the long route

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter