Chapter 1~

Arranged marriage to who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arranged marriage to who?

Chapter 1~

 Are you kidding me?

8:30 am..

 Her milky white and long fingers wrapped around the black colored fabric of the curtains before she parted them harshly.She hissed as the time tics more faster than her sleeping daughter.It's time for school and she can't go listen to more complaints by Seohyun who just got scolded by her principal which is so hard to deal with when she'll reach the limit again.Her principal's kinda weird.

 "Yah!Wu Seohyun!!Wake up already."She pulled the blanket that has been covering her daughter's body tightly.As for the the young maiden,she groaned and tried her best to get the blanket back.

 "Seohyun!!You better get off your now or else I'll burn your bed."

 Without a choice,Seohyun sat up and scratched her head in annoyance.Like seriously,mothers should understand their daughter,right?But seems like her mother doesn't even approved at every thing she blabbered to her.

 Her dark green towel was covering her wet body as she tied her hair.Obviously,Seohyun didn't washed her hair with a thought of wasting more time and she's scared of her mother's threats.

 After taking a few more minutes in the bathroom,Seohyun grabbed her phone and bag pack before she went downstairs not wearing her uniform properly.She's not in hurry and she'll never not be in hurry for school,it's her last year in school though.She rather stay at home than communicate with a lot of drama in school.
 
 "Umma.Are you cooking pancakes?"She asked as fast as she laid her feet inside the kitchen where you can see her mother more often.

 "And what if I didn't cook pancakes?You're not going to eat breakfast again?"

 "Well..There's still cereal though-"

 "Wu Seohyun."Her mother glared at her as she thought of not eating any nutritious food,especially when in breakfast.

 "Okay.Okay..I'll eat whatever food on the table."

 Grabbing a sandwich,Seohyun didn't dare to grab some breakfast her mother made.She's not in the mood to eat some breakfast—sandwich would help her live until the lunch time.She quickly dashed on the door while her mother shouted behind.Putting her shoes,Mrs.Wu was already standing behind her.Slapping her on the back,Mrs.Wu pinched her daughter's cheek.

 "And where do you think you're going?"

 "Umma.I'm getting late."Seohyun whined but she know it'll not help her.

 "And when did you learn to worry about school?"She glared even more before pulling her hand back from grasping Soehyun's cheek.

 "Since now.."Running away faster than before.She knows her mother wouldn't run behind her now since she could hear her yelling about her burnt kimchi fried rice.She silently laughed and slowed her pace,walking for school without any more interest and with a sandwich between her lips.

 
 "Seohyun-ah!"The called maiden snapped her head to the left side making her neck scream in pain.

 "Ouch!"

 "Oh!What happened?"The short girl in front of Seohyun asked worriedly as she walked to her.

 "I think I just broke my neck..Ahh,it hurts."Getting a hard smack at the back of her head,Seohyun whined even more.She glared at the older one before pressing her lips into a thin line.Typical Chorong unnie,she thought and was hugged by someone behind her.Must be Bomi again.


 "Unnie,why'd you do that?"

 "What?Stop being a baby,I know it really didn't hurt that long..Aish."

 Seohyun watched the two walked before her,she could sworn that if she hadn't met the two,she would be a loner.The two changed her life a little,giving her happiness in life.She was glad that they're the late ones and got detention with her,if not,Seohyun wouldn't have best-friends now.

 The three walked towards their classroom and as usual,it's a very common thing to have noisy classmates.Seohyun really wants to tangle their necks–every noisy classmates she have.She hated noisy ones but Chorong and Bomi are the exceptions,of course.Those two can get annoying for her but sometimes their topics are worth listening to. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter