I2 : Jaebum (GOT7) - Sweet Pastry

Kpop Imagines & One Shots

"- Hello ?"

You entered the shop but you couldn't see anyone. You started walking through the pastries, the sweets and the breads while waiting for someone to come.
Finally, after a while, a tall boy wearing an apron made his way in the shop and excused himself for not hearing you.

"- It's alright, you answered with a smile, taking him aback.
- I was baking a new cake and oh my god what am I doing, I didn't even say hello !"

You giggled a bit ; he was cute, and definitely handsome. He was taller than you and his features were a little bit sharp but also nice. He blushed, scratching the back of his neck in embarassment.

"- I'm Jaebum, by the way, he said.
  - Nice to meet you, I'm [Y/N].
  - So, after this awkward entrance, what would you like to buy ?
  - Something as sweet as you, if it's possible", you winked.

He glared at you for a few seconds before blushing really hard and looking away. "Adorable", you thought.
Jaebum quickly packed a chocolate cake and handed it to you. You paid with a smile (and money, of course), and left.
You got back home and opened the cake you still haven't seen. It was beautiful. The lightely brown cake was covered in cacao powder and chocolate sticks. Something was lying in the center of the cake. You took it delicately, not ruining the cake, and read.

"This isn't really sweet like me, but it has some melted chocolate in it, just like you melted my heart with your breathtaking smile."