I1 : Youngjae (GOT7) - Warm Winter

Kpop Imagines & One Shots

The chimney was sending warm to every corner of the house. You were wearing one of your favourite jeans and a big and comfy sweater, wrapped inside a big blanket. You could hear your boyfriend making some hot chocolate in the kitchen as you were finishing a book you were longing to read. It was a present from your boyfriend, and you were so happy that you started reading it right after opening it.

It was now late in the evening and you finally finished your book, observing how the flames were dancing in the chimney. Your boyfriend finally came and sat beside you, and you wrapped the both of you inside the blanket. He gave you your cup and you started sipping it, as the delicious chocolate taste was invading your mouth. You cuddled up to Youngjae and sighed in content, closing your eyes. It was the best Christmas ever.

"- Babe, don't fall asleep yet, I still have something for you.

- What ? But Youngjae, you already offered me my present...

- Hold on", he said, winking at you and getting up of the couch.

You made yourself more comfortable on the couch, feeling your eyes burning from tiredness. Youngjae sat just in front of the piano and cleared his throat, his hands delicately playing a sweet melody you've never heard before. His voice suddenly invaded the room as tears rolled on your cheeks. It was a song he wrote just for you, and you could hear that the lyrics were sincere.

To you that always did everything to me

You who was always there beside me

I'm so thankful, I can't put it in words

The time I spent with you is the time when I am the happiest

The time when we are together, means the most to me

Baby, I love you

Every day I wonder, what I did to deserve you

To you, who gave me strength when I didn't have any

All the things that I couldn't say to you

Through this song, I'll speak

Thank you for making me happy

I want to stay like this forever, so don't leave me

Whatever hardships there are

With you, I can fight through them all

Please, always stay with me

The last notes echoed in the room as a silence fell calmly. You sobbed quietly as you ran in his arms, trying to wipe off your tears.

"- I love you, Y/N. You're the best thing that ever happened to me.

- I love you too, Youngjae. It was... wonderful. I loved it."

He smiled at you, and kissed you gently on the lips. You were both taking your time, because nothing could ever separate you. If there was one thing you were sure of, it was that Youngjae and you would stay together forever.

He was the best present you could ever wish for, and Santa brought him to you. Now, you would never let him go.