I3 : Youngjae (GOT7) - Red Roses

Kpop Imagines & One Shots

Monday.
You usually disliked mondays, but this was a special one. It was your birthday, and you were definitely going to have fun. Nothing could ruin this day. Nothing, except your boyfriend.
Youngjae and you have been dating for two years now, and you couldn't imagine your life without him by your sides. But it was late in the afternoon, and you still didn't get any text from him, or even a phone call. You were starting to worry, and maybe to get mad, but you said nothing and let the day pass.
At 6pm, finally, you received a text for your boyfriend.

"Meet me at the park, right now. It's urgent. We have to talk."

You were worried - it wasn't his usual way of texting. You ran out of the house and reached the park after a few minutes.
Everything was dark and you couldn't see anything. Calling his name, you walked in the park, a bit scared by the atmosphere.
Finally, you could see him under the only light of the park, and you reached him quickly, but as you did, he didn't move at all. His eyes were glued on the ground and he looked a bit nervous.

"- Youngjae ? Is everthing o-"

You were interrupted by a sudden violin playing your favorite symphony. Youngjae's eyes finally met yours as he quietly smiled, and gave you the bouquet of roses he was hiding behind his back.
You started crying as he kneeled down in front of you, and you jumped in his arms nodding and sobbing against his chest.
You couldn't see it, because your tears were blinding you, but Youngjae was smiling as if he was the luckiest man on the Earth.