I4 : Jihyo (Twice) - Red Lips, Pink Love

Kpop Imagines & One Shots

Your best friend had been asking you to go on a double date with him since forever. He was tired of you being single, while he was always out with his girlfriend. You knew he felt bad for leaving you alone, but you didn't care. When you and your ex-girlfriend broke up after two years of Relationship, you felt really depressed and you knew you didn't want to fall in love again. You didn't want to feel so hopeless, missing someone you couldn't have back.

But you didn't know why, you agreed on going. You were tired of him always asking you, saying he'd bring a hot girl to make you forget your ex. Or maybe you were a bit curious, after all. Who wouldn't be ?

You arrived quite early at the bar where the date was supposed to take place. Your best friend would arrive later with his girlfriend and you were sure your date wouldn't show up so early. You sat at a table, adjusted your beanie on your head and checked your phone. You didn't have any notification or any text but you wanted to relax before the date started. Two minutes went by, and you were playing your favourite game when a feminine voice interrupted you, making you jump slightly.

 

"- Y/N ? the girl asked, hesitating.

  - Yes ?

  - I'm Jihyo. I'm your... date."

 

You were so startled that  you didn't answer immediatly. You opened your mouth, as if you wanted to say something, but closed it again.

 

"- Are you okay ?

  - Yes, yes, I'm sorry. I wasn't expecting you to come for at least ten minutes."

 

She smiled and sat in front of you. While she was ordering her drink, you looked at her more closely. She had red gorgeous hair, big Brown eyes that looked really amazing, and she had chubby cheeks. "Adorable," you thought. But what caught your eyes was her lips. She had red, full lips, and her smile was extroardinarily beautiful. Everything was perfect. She, was perfect.

Even if you were a bit awkward at first, the conversation kept going and you felt more comfortable after a few minutes. You discovered that you both liked the same things, and that you shared the same interets. That was a really good thing.

When she smiled, you blushed - and you were sure she caught you staring at her red, full lips for than once.

After ten minutes into the date, your phone buzzed. You completely forgot your best friend was supposed to come, and you were relieved when you saw a text coming from him saying that he was letting you alone with Jihyo. You smiled at your phone, blushing  a bit. She was definitely cute.

The date went great, really great, to your surprise. You promised yourself to thank your best friend later, because this girl was a mystery you wanted to resolve.

You walked her home, and the walk was silent. But it was far from awkward. In fact, you caught her smiling at you even if you said nothing, and you blushed again. You were always blushing next to her.

 

"- I live here, she said after a few minutes, pointing at a old-looking house with a red door. Always red.

  - Oh, you murmured, disappointed. Well, it was nice mee-"

 

You weren't able to finish your sentence, as you were interrupted by a pair of lips on your cheek. She was kissing you. Well, not really a kiss, but you felt so warm. She smelled like roses. Red roses. She took your hand and looked straight at you in the eyes, whispering a little "see you later".

You opened your hand, after she left, and opened the piece of paper she gave you a few seconds earlier. You smiled, reading the phone number she gave you. "See you later," you thought, blushing.