Chapter 3

Typical

Taehyung knew something was not right the minute he arrived at school. He could feel the stares directed at him as he walked down the hallway to head to his locker.

 

Was there anything on his face? Or perhaps there's something wrong with his choice of clothes? Maybe he accidentally wore his pajamas to school? (Well, he did wake up later than usual because of a certain someone).

 

He quickly looked down to check if that did happen, but....there's nothing wrong. Then why would they...

 

Wait.

 

He swore he saw some of them glaring at him. Now he became more weirded out. He quickly opened his locker and took out his science book. He slammed it close and practically ran to his next class. 

 

He was panting by the time he arrived. He plopped down on his seat and took out his book for the next lesson.

 

While doing so, he accidentally dropped his pencil on the ground. He heaved a sigh and bend down to pick it. Before his fingertips could touch his pencil however, a hand beat him to it.

 

He looked up just to find himself staring at the captivating eyes of Jungkook. He enlarged his own and just gawked at the younger as he put the pencil on his table. He finally seemed to get back to his senses and quickly sat back down on his seat. He blushed as Jungkook threw him a smirk.

 

He wanted to ask the younger why is he in Taehyung's class but he couldn't seem to get the words out.

 

"Hyung, sorry for leaving you just like that yesterday. I just had an important...meeting to attend. If you understand what I mean," the kingka explained. He scratched the back of his nape as he did so.

 

Taehyung suppressed the urge to squeeze him at the moment. This current Jungkook in front of him is so damn cute! He bit his lip to stop the squeal from escaping his mouth and just nodded.

 

"Nevertheless, I couldn't wait for the next session. See you later."  Alas. The cocky Jungkook has returned. 

 

Taehyung could feel heat rushing up to his cheeks as the kingka winked at him and left. He was too wrapped up in his own thoughts that he did not realize the murderous glares he received from his classmates. A loud entrance from the teacher stole their attention away from him. 

 

Throughout the lesson, the only thing that ran through their minds was how can Jeon Jungkook actually be giving his attention at the geek of the school?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Jungkook brought his tray over to their usual table and took a seat across from Yoongi. The guys were talking animatedly about something. Which is a surprise since he could not recall the time when Yoongi actually did not doze off for some reason while they were talking.

 

He cleared his throat to get their attention, which made them glance at him in surprise.  

 

"Maknae, finally you're here! Been waiting a long time," Hoseok said. Jungkook raised a questioning eyebrow at them. Hoseok ignored that and quickly motioned for him to get closer.

 

"What are you guys talking about?" he asked.

 

"Well, we heard that your cute tutor nearly tripped himself in the hallway because of some overly jealous people. They dislike the fact that the famous Jeon Jungkook talked to the geek of the school. And threw him a wink at that!" Jin exclaimed.

 

Jungkook sighed. This hyungs are seriously annoying. Yet they are the ones he called family.

 

"Well, the wink part is indeed true. And-"

 

"Yah Jeon Jungkook, are you for real?! Why did you do that?" Namjoon asked.

 

As the youngest had to sweat under all his hyungs' gazes (and questions), one just watched by the side. He had kept quiet all this time, not bothering to ask Jungkook questions. However, he couldn't deny that the curiosity to find out who this tutor is very strong indeed.

 

After all, Jimin thought, there must be something special about this so called geek until it managed to catch Jungkook's attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Taehyung locked himself up in a cubicle after making sure that there's no one at the toilet. His knees had given up on him as he slid down the door. He had literally ran away from a group of girls that seemed tough enough to beat the hell out of him. 

 

He couldn't understand the change of character. I mean, before this, no one even cared what he did. They never bothered him. They never made him nearly trip in the hallway. They never laughed at him, never jeered at him. 

 

However, all those had happened today. In class. In the hallway. In fact, he had embarrassed himself earlier in front of many students when someone nearly tripped himself near his locker.

 

Without him realizing, a tear had slowly rolled down his cheek. He later found himself sobbing uncontrollably while hugging his knees.

 

This was too much for him to take in in one day. Too much.

 

A clear of throat made him freeze in his spot, not making a sound. Did someone just hear him cry? Now that would be embarrassing.

 

"Are you okay there?" a rough, yet at the same time gentle, voice asked him.

 

He managed to just choke out a sob, clearly telling the state he was in.

 

"Why are you crying? Did someone hurt you?" the voice asked again.

 

He did not answer.

 

"Listen miss-"

 

"I'm not a girl," he finally blurted out. The voice let out a low hearty chuckle.

 

"Sorry. Your voice's too sweet for a guy," he said.

 

Taehyung blushed a deep red. Did the person just flirt with him?

 

"You know, for a cute guy like you, you should not bawl your eyes out," he said.

 

"How can you know I'm cute? I might be ugly," Taehyung retorted. 

 

"Sometimes cutie, the voice tells everything," the person said.

 

At that, Taehyung turned even redder. He was glad the student could not see him. Or else he would die of embarrassment. 

 

"Don't call me that," Taehyung said. He tried to make his voice sound firm, but failed pathetically.

 

"Okay then. How about...babe then?" the voice teased.

 

"No, don't. No nicknames at all. No babe, no cutie," Taehyung said, a hint of playfulness behind that voice.

 

The person laughed. "Okay, I'll stop. But it works doesn't it?" he asked.

 

Taehyung scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. What the hell is he talking about?

 

"What works?" Taehyung asked.

 

"You stopped crying. My tactic worked," he answered.

 

Taehyung couldn't stop himself from smiling. "Thanks," he said in a small voice.

 

"You're very welcome," the student replied. Taehyung could practically hear him smiling. 

 

They then fell into a comfortable silence, each lost in their own thoughts. The ring of the bell snapped them back to reality, which causes the person to look at his own wristwatch.

 

"So mister cutie, it's getting late and I have to get to my next class. Hope to see, or rather, hear you again soon. Adios," the person said.

 

Before Taehyung could say anything, the footsteps disappeared as the person stepped outside. Taehyung was left sitting alone inside the cubicle, smiling to himself.

 

Then it him that he did not even ask his name. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jimin earned himself strange looks as he laughed to himself on the way home. The person that he talked to just now...

 

He wished they could meet again.

 

_________________________________________________

A/N: Hi guys! Sry I had to edit this chap so much that I even forgot to put an author's note! Haha.. So here I am. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy! I would like to thank all those who subscribed me so much! Comments are appreciated~