Chapter 2

Typical

Taehyung did not know what to expect of the younger. Maybe he is the bad boy type, or maybe he is the cute and kind type, since he heard he is the maknae of his so called clique.

 

But he most definitely was not expecting him to be the boy who likes to tease the hell out of him. And also likes to make him go all red with his teasing. And, oh gosh, did he have to smirk all the time?

 

It just took a simple "So teacher, where do we start?" to make him stutter like crazy. And not to mention make a fool out of himself.

 

"I-I heard t-that you h-have problems i-in math," he stammered, "So I s-suggest we st-start with t-that first." He cursed Jungkook inwardly for making him nervous.

 

The said person smirked even wider, if that was even possible, and scooted his chair closer to the cute tutor.

 

"Ok then, anything you said..," his voice trailed off.

 

"Taehyung. Just call me that," Taehyung quickly said.

 

The younger gave him the most charming smile he could muster. Which made the tutor blush heavily again.

 

"Ok Taehyung hyung. Can I call you hyung then? You are, after all, older than me," he asked.

 

Taehyung nodded his head vigorously, wishing so hard for the introduction part to be over. He just had to go through this whole session and voila! Back to his home.

 

 

He took out their most recent test on the mentioned subject. Which he scored the highest for. He also did not forget to place his notes that he had made the day after he got the test on the table.

 

The kingka had to raise an eyebrow every time the older took out unnecessary things like his phone, a water bottle, some snacks, and, oh for God's sake, an empty piece of paper.

 

Tch. Seriously this hyung, he thought with a shake of his head. Nevertheless, he still finds it cute how the tutor is so organised about the smallest of things.

 

While the older was still rummaging in his bag, he reached out for the test paper and took a look at the marks in front. He was not surprised at all when he saw the older had gotten full marks for the test (Which, mind you, he scored badly at that time).

 

Taehyung finally put his bag on the floor after he was sure he had taken out all the necessary things that they might need while studying.

 

He then returned his attention to Jungkook who was still holding his paper. He cleared his throat, which made the younger look up.

 

"So let us start. First of all, you can ask me questions about the test. Anything that you don't understand," he said.

 

Immediately after, they were engrossed in the whole session until they did not realise that the time is over.

 

Taehyung took a sip of his water after explaining the methods that can get them the answers for the last question. He then took a glance at his wristwatch.

 

"Jungkook, I have to go now. It's getting late," he spoke out.

 

The younger, who was working out the answer for the question, looked up from his work to stare at Taehyung. He scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. It had finished already?

 

"It's five thirty now," the tutor pointed out.

 

Jungkook immediately stood up from his seat. "Dang it. I'm late for the party," he muttered under his breath.

 

His action took the older by surprise. Taehyung just watched as Jungkook packed his things in a rush. Before stepping out, the kingka threw a wink over his shoulder and left him alone, standing in the middle of the classroom. Blushing heavily at the action.

 

He shook himself out of his daze and gathered up his things. He remembered to switch off the lights before leaving. On the way home, the only thing he could think of was the y wink from the younger.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jungkook was greeted by the heavy scent of alcohol as he stepped inside Jin's mansion. He scanned the whole place before spotting his group of friends sitting on one corner, surrounded by girls on each side of them.

 

He pushed through the crowd dancing in the middle of the big space to head their way. When he arrived, he plopped down next to Jimin.

Jin passed him a bottle of beer. He took a sip of the liquid as it burned down his throat.

 

Namjoon turned to look at him. "So why are you late?" he asked.

 

Jungkook chuckled. Which made the rest stare at him with a questioning look.

 

"Surprisingly, Jin hyung's right. He is cute. I can't wait for the next session," he said, the last part more to himself.

 

Hoseok nudged Jimin. "Looks like our maknae's in love. Wonder how cute the tutor is, eh?" he whispered.

 

Jimin just gave him a half smile as a response. Deep down, as he watched Jungkook with a smile plastered on his face, he felt a strong need to see this tutor that had caught the maknae's attention.

 

___________________________________________

A/N: Thanks for all those who had subscribed!! Love you guys so much! As a present, I updated the second chapter! Hope you like it! Do leave comments~