Ep-6~How is it like to be a codi_2

The Fate Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yesterday,at about 11:00 pm,on a highway road,a man got into an accident and died.It was found that the accident occurred due to drunk driving,"an announcer on TV said.

She continues,"But what more surprising is that man who died in the accident was a person who was very well-known to all of us.He is...Seo Taeji.Yes,the greatest musician of all time and the member of the popular idol group Seo Taeji and the boys."

She sighed,"It is very heartbreaking that we have lost a great person like him.We feel our deepest condolences for you,Seo Taeji."

"According to his nearby friends,It seems that Seo Taeji was not doing well with his family problems.No one knew the exact reason,though.But we will be trying our best to let you know the truth behind Seo Taeji's death.This has been announcer Lee Solmin from K..,"the TV was turned off.

"So,how do you think of this situation?"a woman said,holding a paper in her hand."I mean,it was a suicide.It was a suicide!My brother...died...because of you."

"Sis...that's not the case.Please... I am not cheating on him.You need to believe me,"the woman's sister-in-law said,weeping.

"Whether I believe in you or not,my brother has died.And it is a suicide because of you.So,I am going to do according to his will.Give me Hanbin and Hanbyul.I am going to raise them.Or if necessary,I am going to adopt them,"the woman said.

"Sis,you know I can't live without them.Taeji-sshi is gone.So,all I have is them.Please don't take them away..."her sister-in-law said,tears started forming in her eyes.

"No way.I am going to raise them.How can I let them grow up in the hands of a person like you?I won't.I'm going to follow what oppa said,"the woman said,facing the other direction.

Her sister-in-law knelt down in front of her,"Pls...I can't go on with my life without them.They are my love.They are my life.They are my everything,"tears rolling down on her face.

The woman thinks for a moment.

"Ok.But just one.I will take one and you can take one.Fair?"the woman said.Her sister-in-law nodded slowly.The woman continued,"I am giving you the choice.Which one?Hanbin?Or Hanbyul?"

The sister-in-law stayed still for some time.She seems to be hesitating.And then,she slowly opened ,"...Byul...I will take Hanbyul.."Tears flowed down on her cheeks non-stop.

"Fine.You can take Hanbyul.But there's one condition,"the woman said.Her sister-in-law looked up and said,"A condition?"

"Yes,a condition.Leave Seoul after the funeral and I will also,too.The funeral is going to held by us only.The public knows about his death and we don't want to let them know about all our problems,right?Also,I don't want Hanbin and Hanbyul to carry on their lives with their heads down,"the woman said.

She continues,"Go to new place and start a new life.Never come back.Forget all about this.Oppa,me and Hanbin.We will be doing the same.This is the last chance I am giving to you.That's all.See you at the funeral."The woman went out of the house.

On the floor,the sister-in-law cried out, hitting her chest,"Hanbin-ah...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...Hanbin-ah..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15 years later~

In an amusement park in Seoul~

ChaeEun's pov~

"What?Real instincts coming out,ert?"he said.

What the...

"What?!!!Ani.I mean,nae??No.I was just happy about someone wearing an outfit I chose,"I tried to kept my anger in.

"Whatever,"he replied,"Accessories?"

"Oh.Here they are,"I said,showing him the accessories I chose.He wore them and looked in the mirror,"Hmm...not bad."

He liked it.Yyeesss!

"B.I-sshi,you have to do your solo cut!"a staff from outside shouted.

He prepared to leave as soon as he heard the staff.But I saw that his makeup was sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter