Ep-4~Welcome to The Codi World

The Fate Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A boy was playing with his sister in the huge living room.They were playing with toys.

"Oppa,I need some more clothes for her,"his sister said,pointing at her barbie.

He smiled,"Ok,I'll get some.Where are they???"

"Immmm......I think I put them on dad's desk last night,"his sister replied.

"Ok,"he said and stood up to go to their dad's work room.He slightly opened the door and peeked inside.Because his dad doesn't like disturbing when he's working.

There's no one."Phew...,"he went into the room.

It was basically a composing studio,lots of musical instruments everywhere.There is also a mini recording room at the right,too.His father,Seo Taeji,was a true musician.

Of course,as his father inspires him a lot,his dream is also to be a true musician,like his dad.

He grew up with music in his ears,musical instruments in his eyes ,so music has taken a wide place in his mind already.He was a merely 8 years old who dreams to be a musician.

He went near the desk.There were a lot of lyrics papers,music notes,scattered on the desk.

"Clothes...,"he said as he looked for his sister's barbie clothes.

He found nothing on the desk.So,he went through the drawers.He knows his father doesn't like it.

As he looked for the clothes in the drawers,he found a package,opened.

"Maybe she put them into a package..."he thought and looked through the package.And there,he found photos.

His heart stopped.

There was a man and a woman,hand in hand,going inside a motel in one of the pics.Another was the two hugging.He was going to look at another but his knows his heart won't be able to take it in.

The man and woman was very familiar to him.The woman.....was his mom.

And the man also,he has seen this face many times.It was his father's best friend.Also,that man was like an uncle to them.

Tears started to form in his eyes.Then,those tears rolled on his cheeks.

"Oppa,why are you taking so long??Can't you find them?"he heard his sister's voice.

He hurriedly put the package back into the drawer and wiped his tears,trying to smile.

"No,I think they are not here.Let's go find them in other rooms,Hanbyul-ah,"he said and pulled himself and his sister out of the room hurriedly.

"What does those photos mean???Mom...no way...then,everything dad said is....true???Mom...why???Why him???"he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15 years after

In YG HQ in Seoul~

ChaeEun's pov

"Oh,you're there.B.I,here's your new codi,Yoon ChaeEun,"the woman turned to me,"ChaeEun-sshi,this is B.I,leader of iKON and you're going to work as a codi for him."

What???!!!Oh my god help me.Am I going to work for that arrogant?!Seriously,Yoon ChaeEun,what the hell is actually wrong with your life?!

That arrogant smirked and said in a y way,"Ahh...so she is the new codi for me...No wonder..."

I quickly looked away to cut his vision towards me.And then,

"Oh,you are a newbie???My name is Kim Jinhwan.Nice to meet you,Yoon.....ChaeEun,right?"

A handsome looking but kinda short guy came up to me and said.

His smile looks like an angel's.That smile got rid of that arrogant from my mind.

"Oh yes,nice to meet you,too.I hope I can be a big help for you all,"I said,smiling,showing my eye-smile.

"Ohhh....eye smile!!!Annyeong!I am Bobby,Kim Bobby.We have one in common!"a guy with a bunny teeth said,showing his eye smile.

I laughed at his cuteness.Other members also introduced themsleves to me.They are all very cheerful and kind.

"Jinhwan,Bobby,Junhoe,Yunhyeong,Donghyuk,Chanwoo,"I said,pointing each of them,"and...B.I."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter